The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That For You!" - Week 25 - CONTEST IS OVER, PAGE 13 FOR WINNERS!

Sir_Alex_Traffo

23 minutes ago, REKTifier_ said:

@LSG501 Hehe, so what is it you want from that 60k standing you just want? :) You can tell me now or in game, but I will chase you even if you forget about it haha. Same time llsted, will be online in around 9 hours, so yeah :D

FIrst off - thanks very much :)

Well I'll stick with the phaedra stock from new loka, got the other parts for it, just need this and well new loka aren't really my friends lol

As to the rest, well my head says grab frost chilling globe from one of the others (which ever iss best for you), that's 45k standing, you said 50k at the start not 60k.  No idea what to do with the last 5 to 15k :)....

Timing might be the issue, I'm in the UK but username in game is same as on here.... so 9 hours from now is about 8am  here when I'll likely be sleeping....but I'll be on in about half hour to an hour from now.

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

FIrst off - thanks very much :)

Well I'll stick with the phaedra stock from new loka, got the other parts for it, just need this and well new loka aren't really my friends lol

As to the rest, well my head says grab frost chilling globe from one of the others (which ever iss best for you), that's 45k standing, you said 50k at the start not 60k.  No idea what to do with the last 5 to 15k :)....

Timing might be the issue, I'm in the UK.... so 9 hours from now is about 8am when I'll likely be sleeping....

No worries mate, appreciate it ;)

I'll be on in 8 hours, but will only be logging off 6 hours after that lol. So what's a good time for you, 10am? 11am? I'm in Aus so time difference isn't too bad as opposed to if you were from Canada lol

And tell you what, I think I got enough standing with red veil to offer you 1 more mod or archwing part, if you want it that is :P

13 minutes ago, REKTifier_ said:

No worries mate, appreciate it ;)

I'll be on in 8 hours, but will only be logging off 6 hours after that lol. So what's a good time for you, 10am? 11am? I'm in Aus so time difference isn't too bad as opposed to if you were from Canada lol

And tell you what, I think I got enough standing with red veil to offer you 1 more mod or archwing part, if you want it that is :P

I can login around 10ish (uk) most likely, I can just give you a shout in game when I login... also does it matter what server I use?

Now if you are sure you want to be this generous I'm thinking irradiating disarm for loki, I'm pretty sure I'd grab it myself when I get that part unlocked. 

I'm doing red veil, steel meridian, arbiters and cephalon but am waiting on a reactor (please let there be on this friday after dev stream....) and a couple of prime parts so I can progress :(

5 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

AAAAAAAND, contest is over!!

Thanks to everyone who offered help, the amout of bonus prizes was insane and I got several offers I couldn't put in this one but I'll definitely save for the next! Again, the community is awesome, thanks for helping me!!!

Now, below the winners list:

1. 1000p special 25° contest prize: Hurify
  2. Argon Scope+Bladed Rounds bundle(by AurumandArgentum ): Horrorlasagna
  3. Blood Rush+Body Count+Maiming Strike bundle(by AurumandArgentum ): Dencity
  4. 60k standing standing points worth from Loka/Veil/Perrin or Medirian(by REKTifier_): LSG501
  5. Nezha set(by REKTifier_): Merrowing
  6. Weapon from either Cephalon Suda, Arbiters of Hexis or Steel Meridian(by secret9005): Nanashin
  7. Akstiletto Prime set(by DuckingHugeSack): homerlaw
  8. Latron Wraith set(by DuckingHugeSack): BAY35
  9. Life Strike mod(by VerinESC): Tenarsha
  10. Hikou Prime set(by VerinESC): Shwyx
  11. Weapon from Steel Meridian and 1 mod from both Hexis and Suda(by reverb6): yoKiDD
  12. Tohdanos: Palatine Bundle
  13. Flareux: Hunhow's Gift
  14. LittleCypi: Prisma Excalibur Pack
  15. Redskull94: Hunhow's Gift
  16. Mortimal: Color Pack Beta+Clan emblem
  17. apo86: Forma Bundles
  18. Connox: Trinity Strega Skin
  19. Lolah: Jordas Syandana Pack

That's it for this week!! Thanks for participating and for helping, 19 winners is something I really can't believe we've made possible! See you in 2 weeks for week 26!!!

You rock Man!

Keep up the Tenno Reinforcements 2 !