General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

2 Waves Remaining, Teammates Disconnected (Host Migration) On Weekend Alert Mission

kevinghosty

With 2 waves remaining, two of my teammates got host migrated, leaving just me and the final member of the squad. The two that were left finished the game, but the two who were host migrated had to do the alert FROM THE BEGINNING. After completing 18 waves.

Everyone's internet connections seemed to be fine. DE, should I post the usernames affected?

This has happened to me twice when helping my 2 younger bros with the new defense missions. I think when the time expires on the alert, those that already completed it are ejected into their own game, meanwhile those who have yet to get the reward are left in the correct game. Either that or I am having random crap happen to me as usual, which certainly isn't out of the ordinary.

P.S. This game rocks, even if i have to wait an hour after getting online to see my brothers online and with little hiccups here and there like random host migrations. Too much about this game rocks for things like that to keep me away >:D