The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aimbotters In Warframe: A Myth? A Legend? An Issue Swept Under The Rug By Mutterings Of "Git Gud?" - Share Your Suspicious Encounters

Master-Nachash

I'd be surprised if there was absolutely zero cheating happening in Warframe, because stuff like that happens in every game, ever. It's just that... well, so what? Most Warframes can wipe out dozens of enemies with the push of a single button, there are plenty of weapons which do the same thing, whack somebody over the head with a Jet Kitty and all his friends in the area will simply explode... And then there are shotguns, which would even allow Stevie Wonder to accurately hit his targets without the use of an aimbot. And machineguns with such massive magazines, you can just keep on spraying. Aimbot... um, maybe for bows or sniper rifles? Conclave? Are conclave or sniper rifles still a thing? I honestly don't know, I'd have to check.

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

I'd be surprised if there was absolutely zero cheating happening in Warframe, because stuff like that happens in every game, ever. It's just that... well, so what? Most Warframes can wipe out dozens of enemies with the push of a single button, there are plenty of weapons which do the same thing, whack somebody over the head with a Jet Kitty and all his friends in the area will simply explode... And then there are shotguns, which would even allow Stevie Wonder to accurately hit his targets without the use of an aimbot. And machineguns with such massive magazines, you can just keep on spraying. Aimbot... um, maybe for bows or sniper rifles? Conclave? Are conclave or sniper rifles still a thing? I honestly don't know, I'd have to check.

Conclave + aimbot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

video

Yeah, I reckon if one is really desperate for kills and sucks incredibly hard at conclave pvp, then they may employ an aimbot there. Or look at the poor fellow who's advertising the aimbot in that video you've linked. Poor guy can't even run the game at frame rates higher than 20fps, he probably needs all the help he can get. XD

1 minute ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Yeah, I reckon if one is really desperate for kills and sucks incredibly hard at conclave pvp, then they may employ an aimbot there. Or look at the poor fellow who's advertising the aimbot in that video you've linked. Poor guy can't even run the game at frame rates higher than 20fps, he probably needs all the help he can get. XD

Kek'd.

7 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Found the aimbotter.

Mesa? :P 

But more seriously, the impact of an aimbot in this game would be rather mundane. Why would you need help with killing something when there are stupidly easy ways to accomplish it even if you can't aim well enough on your own? Mesa, Ash, Tonkor and Simulor, just to name a few. 

Conclave though, Maybe? I personally haven't seen any, but anecdotal isn't a fact. That would be the only place I could see one having a meaningful impact.

Here in warfeame there is no use for the aimbot. In pvp you can get advantage if you have aimbot but there are speedhacks, wallhacks etc. Here my all know is the Money cheat with cheatengine. I just heard this and this can be an issue but in warframe I never met with cheaters.

Just now, RafaelFuchs said:

Mesa, Ash, Tonkor and Simulor, just to name a few.

Pretty much every melee, AoE, or auto-targetting weapon/power, and there's a lot that fits in those 3 categories.

It's no secret Warframe has stuff in place to detect cheating, so I expect there isn't much call for aimbots, even in Conclave.

They do exist. I and several other players encountered someone in a conclave match who no matter where you were standing, what elevation, if you were out of sight, in a dark room, on a ledge, etc they would always two hit kill you with perfect accuracy. 

Reported them to Support not only for that, but also because they chose to use very inappropriate language towards us which is not allowed. Haven't seen them since. 

Edited by Tymerc

Warframe has a pretty stict control over stuff running in background that can interact with the game.
If some aimbot that cant be detected actually exists, we are talkin about something its creator put a crazy amount of effort in.

Anyways for what is conclave, a very good aim + very good conncection and very good pc is already like cheating in most cases. In other cases the exact opposite specs looks like cheating too (for some reason hit box detection seems to bug out if you have high lag)

Theres a 99% chance that video advertisin aimbots for warframes are just the usal scams (that can be said for almost any game out there but for others percentage is just 95%)