Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea : Tendril

AvosHD

New Warframe : Tendril

Hey guys, so today while watching some videos on Warframe I saw this one video about a free program called                          Sculptris.

I took a look at it and thought "Wow! How cool would it be if I started designing my own Warframe!" So thats what I did.

I decided to name him "Tendril." So far I have the head done and I have three screenshots showing the Front, Side,                                         and Back view of the Frame.

Pictures can be seen here

8RL54N0.png

CEMhw2A.png

5piIlPM.png

Tendril Body

RRFHlqr.png

gz2Op6N.png

p3pOzbL.png

Anyways I will be posting updates on the progress of the body and everything else.

If anybody likes my Idea you can help me out by thinking of cool abilities for this frame to have.

-AvosHD

Edited by AvosHD

The raised bit on the face looks like a $&*^ O_o

If that's what your $&*^ looks like, you should probably get it checked out.

I like this! It has a very infested feel to it!

Would be sweet to check out live progress, any chance you can plug your twitch in?

If that's what your $&*^ looks like, you should probably get it checked out.

I like this! It has a very infested feel to it!

Would be sweet to check out live progress, any chance you can plug your twitch in?

If I am available I will start streaming at around 6 or 7 Pacific Standard Time