Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

- SANDBOX -

What is the dream scenario of replayable quests and events? Once Steve talked about a sabdbox mode where players could maby even put together their own quests (sorties and Tactical Alerts).

Is it very difficult to make these changes a reality?

- LUNARO -

I recently tried it. And while it SEEMS fun, I allways got to play against experts. I have no chance to learn how to play. 

Please make some kind of skill or rank that let Pros meet Pros and beginners learn the game.

AND I am very sure the Zone-rule is bugged since the second the Replay ended, the opposing team had the ball and was inside the zone before I could react. 

And on that note, why drop the ball from high? The experts jump, grab, score. If I can block or intercept I don't know how too because the Practice do not have bots.

Lunaro can be fun, but not this way.

1: After the war within update, can we please have a month or so where nothing is added to the game except fixes for some of the thousands of bugs? I love your game, and I know it's still in beta but it seems like with all these updates, theres just more and more bugs added and I know you guys try your best to fix some as you go, and at the same time trying to prepare the next update, but I personally would welcome a month or so of nothing but QoL improvements with open arms, as would a lot of the community I'd imagine.

2: when can we expect syndicate melee weapons??? (Scythe, Schythes, Scythe)

Is there any possible way to have some form of a personal DPS meter? the only reason I ask is because I really like to play around with builds and seeing the damage done by different outputs would be really nice and that can help pin point weakness in some of the warframes vs others

The foundry hasn't seen anything "big", so to speak, for a long time.  Are you guys planning on giving the foundry a little touch-up?  If so, are you planning on implementing some sort of bulk build feature or a queue feature?

Bulk buildings is basically,

10 Energy Restores x 5
5x the resources
Same amount of time needed to build

Sorta like making multiple instances of the item your building.  All up to the player.  Queue builds can work similarly but it will add the time needed to build.

On 8/3/2016 at 10:35 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

qs1qWUc.jpg

Join us this Friday, August 5th for Devstream #78!

Who: Rebecca is joined by Scott, Steve, and more!

What: This Devstream will be taking a deep dive into all things Titania. Gameplay, Customization, and more awaits you, viewers! Tune in to learn about the next Warframe, as well as some developer insight in creating this friend of the butterflies. We'll also be taking some Questions from the forums and chat!  

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, August 5th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 5th! 

we really need finishing animations (moves) for our primary and secondary weapons, unique to each type of weapon. 

Keep up the great work, thanks for your time. 

sincerely,

your fellow tenno

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

Hi devs:

• For those of us still unhappy with the two round magazine of Vectis Prime, and who don't want to sacrifice a mod slot for a utility mod such as Depleted Reload, would you be willing to issue a special edition Vectis (i.e. Prisma) with upgraded statistics?
  • When I first started playing Warframe, Despair was the strongest secondary in the game.  Today, its current damage output is far below a multitude of other secondaries.  Do you have any plans to adjust its base damage, status chance, and/or crit statistics?  After all, Hate was upgraded not that long ago...
  • Do you plan to adjust the statistics and/or drop rates of any of the current arcane enhancements?  Given the size of the drop table for the Law of Retribution trial, it takes an extremely long time to complete a set of 10 Uncommon arcane enhancements.
  • What's going on with the Focus schools?  It's been 8 months since they were first introduced and there's been no changes since.
  • The hack time at the end of the first stage in the Jordas Verdict trial is needlessly long and slows the pace of progression to a crawl.  Will you increase the hack speed?
  • The tunnels in the third stage of the Jordas Verdict trial are far more difficult to navigate with the new archwing movement.  Can you decrease the shield decay?

Just a thought.

How about a in-game auction house for trading thus integrating warframe.market (widely used by players) and continuous posting in trade channel. The idea is to make something like the auction house of blizzard's world of warcraft. so its easier for people to trade .

feedback from other players will be appreciated.

thanx 

I have one question.

For us who play more than 3 years... i mean im in this game since begining i only missed founder stuff ..... and what i was thinking is ... for every + year that player is playing game we get diffrent awards for warframes aniversity ... like someone that plays gets idk ammo drum and for me that im in game almost 4 years i get primed ammo drum ..... i hope u get the idea... 

Btw love u Rbecca ;*

Well, missed my chance for bright shiny first page due work :P

I only wanted to ask two things, if possible, Rebecca!

1) The Nekros changes did not come in the end after the stream, so have you guys tweaked anything? Any chance at seeing any new shiny stuff?

2) I know this is all Titania and everything but... Nekros PA trailer at the end of the stream please? *puppy eyes* We had Vauban's out for a month and it's coming out on Tuesday anyways, so... *whistle*

Can't wait to see Titania in action! Which, btw, if you could show both animation sets idles and stuff, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks as always guys! :D

Only 1 question, [DE] Rebecca:

As @Altair_Flame and @Pratigious have already mentioned in this thread, can their please be a way to remove focus lens (Both Normal and Greater)? For semi solo players, they're hard enough to gather as it is.

Sorties too, you only get 1 per school per season (Unless Focus lens can be turned into repeated rewards). And not all pf us are good plat traders, that we can gather more, only to be wasted when changing weapons. (Lack of Plat = Lack of Weapon Slots, so no storage either).

Edited by ShadowMark25

2 hours ago, 98Octane said:

Just a thought.

How about a in-game auction house for trading thus integrating warframe.market (widely used by players) and continuous posting in trade channel. The idea is to make something like the auction house of blizzard's world of warcraft. so its easier for people to trade .

feedback from other players will be appreciated.

thanx 

I was going to ask the same thing, hope they answer it on the stream