Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, IainG10 said:

Just one question, though it might be a very in depth one: how will Titania interact with Archwings, given how she has her own built in? Will she just interact normally, with hers remaining in skirt-form; or will she use her own, and if so, how will that affect the skill set of the Archwing for the mission?

Again, already answered. Her 4th power is not an ACTUAL archwing. It only functions on the ground. In archwing missions, she has to equip a separate archwing.

1.) Will there be an option to Transmute Relics in the future?

2.) Can we expect a new Boss for the Void just like any other Planet/Asteroid/Derelict?

3.) Are there plans on expanding on the background of Warframe (the armor itself) as well as each individual Warframe. Lotus only provided hints of their background such as Chroma being one of the oldest warframe as well as Mirage's heroic death. 

4.) Are there plans on improving Maroo's Bazaar, such as making it an ideal trading hub than that of Trade Chat. (Automated Trade System? Auction maybe?)

5.) Will there be more decorations that we can use in the Orbiter (like Christmas Decorations that was sold for 1 Credit) that we can use in the future?

6.) Thoughts on expanding the plant life such as Dragonlily, Jadeleaf and Threshcone outside of Earth and possibly making a system or mini-game out of it in the future?

Well, reposting once more ...

Itzal research costs, intended or not ? (FYI: Itzal's Harness requires 250 oxium to research; while Itzal's Wings and Systems require 3750 oxium each. Before SotR, it was 20 (Harness), 30, (System), 5 (Wings))

Where have all the nightmare missions gone ? (All there is ATM is nightmare alerts.)

Question: Is Scott still running his Undercover boss play through, if so how are they going?

Question: Lieutenant Lech Kri is considered a fairly difficult/annoying bosses due to their invulnerability mechanics and how their staging out of those phases work. Are there any ideas in regards to changing her given that she was one of the first boss reworks? I ask because with the starmap rework she went from being one of the last bosses you ran into to being one of the earlier ones and triggering that overhead ice hammer tends to be a pain.

Question: Will we see more rewards like the bonus for Sand of Inaros, possibly ones for older quests as well? Also what would it take to place all of our Lotus noggles in the operator room?

Question: Originally the archwing load-outs synched with the various warframe loadouts, at some point they became detached. Was this a glitch, or done by design? It was kinda nice being able to setup an entire kit for one frame, archwing included and getting everything to match and now it just doesn't.

Question: Nightmare missions, what happened to them?

General question as ever: Will we ever have some form of colour labelling/identification for regular colour palettes, as we've seen with the Dojo colour palette (Polychrome version)?

With that out of the way:

1. It's a clear choice that the various Handshakes being initiated with the Left hand is intentional. Seeing as Left-handed gestures are often viewed quite negatively in general, particularly in eastern cultures, and people pretty much assume a character is Right handed and thus gestures with such, what motivated this choice? Is it purely because it's a stark contrast to the usual, or is there some deeper reasoning?
  2. Are there any plans to allow us to input an actual name for our Operator, beyond merely using our handle/call-signs? If nothing else it'd help reinforce a sense of character identity, and a 'Real name/Alias' approach can be done well, such as in Shadowrun: Hong Kong.
  3. Are there any plans for some more, for want of a better term, culturally minded Orbiter/Landing Craft decorations than Noggles? Bonsai, incense, calligraphic scrolls, items that fit more within the Tenno's general oriental aesthetic would be a welcome alternative in as much as I speak for myself.
  4. What progress, if any, has been made on the reworking/reviewing of Limbo and when, if any, will we be able to see such progress?
  5. Will the Fragment method of providing setting lore and information, as well as specific character backstory, be utilised for different groups and units in the future? On a related note, what is the status of Synthesis and when will we see it resume?
  6. Vazarin is perhaps the most underpopulated mod classification when considering weapons. Will we ever see more Vazarin mods to actually make having such a polarity on a weapon worth considering, compared to the majority of used mods being Naramon or Madurai classification when it comes to weapons?
  7. Will there be other ways to acquire Focus lenses beyond running Sorties, or throwing Plat at the Market?

And a more jocular question: Why isn't Sprag the Hotfix Mascot? She's all about crushing shiny bugs after all...

Any event, thank you for your time and consideration.

Apologies for going on, as always.

1. What are DE's plan on improving Clan Dojo's, apart from selected groups being able to access it from relay? what new functionality are currently in the works?

2. how finished is TWW?

3.will there be any changes made to void fissure for endless mission nodes?

Arid Eviscerator are needed for Dojo Pigments but since Star Map 3 was released they are now only available in one Defense mission and no where else , can you please fix this.

Affinity Gain.: Any plans to make changes to affinity gain i.e Increasing share range as an example

Focus System: When will you be going back and finishing this ?

Boosters: Any chance we will ever be able to by 3 hour boosters ?

Frames : Any news when Oberon,Hydroid or Ember will be looked so that there abilities scale of end game enemies?

Hello DE members, love the game I have a few questions I've wanted to ask.

1. I know Tennogen is a thing, but for non steam and console users are you working on other deluxe skins ( other then the Nova one. hoping for a Frost or Volt skin). Also what ever happened to the Zeypher deluxe skin?
  2. Is it possible to have an option to choose select the focus school with want to use for a mission from the arsenal menu instead of going all the way to the operator or have them assigned to the loadout slot? 
  3. As you release more an more warframes, we get more Augments. I enjoy using them (most of them), but I often dislike giving up a mod slot. Have you ever thought about giving the warfames an Augment Slot?
  4. Since Kubrows and Kavats can move around the ship, when will Sentinels be able to do the same?.
  5. Since the Stalker got an upgrade any chance that the Zanuka and G3 will also get an upgrade?
  6. I've asked on Twitter a few timed but got no response. Seeing as how PC users can still get Mag,Boar and Dakra if they still have the relics for them. Will we be able to get them or is too late for us?

Will there be changes coming to the passives implemented back in Update 18.13?

There are several passives that have problems, whether it's because it only suits one playstyle, it doesn't match the Warframe's theme, it is too specific and doesn't happen enough, etc. I know that you guys said you wrote down notes based on our feedback, but I would just like to ask if there will be changes coming soon based on those notes.

Thank you! 

1. With Movement 2.0 and Melee 2.0 introduced, there is, I feel, one element that was not touched by changes, and that is drop-down attack (press [melee strike] while falling down). Are there any plans of remaking that attack?

2. We receive more and more of various updates to Warframe, starting with various in-game systems, ending on new technical features (dimensional sound, new types of AA, new map light), but I think there is one system that was not yet improved, at least not that I know about - level generation. Are there any plans, even distant ones, to add some new features to this element, more way to randomize rooms or some other change?

3. What are the next steps for Lunaro? Any chance for clan-built stadiums, clan/alliance championships?

4. With new bosses being more and more sophisticated, with many stages, specific arenas etc. are there any plans of revisiting older bosses, like Lech Kril, Jackal, Sargas Ruk?

Dual ranged melee?

Also - ranged melee is really hard to go with these days, the odd pre-swing before throwing makes your attack clumsy and slow. + charging is pretty slow as is. Maybe changing to some sort of duration sensitive key-tap?
Taping could probably still be the normal short range melee strikes, but holding a little longer and it will become a throw. Just that when you tap there is a check for if you keep holding before going ahead with the melee strike.
That or bindable key for pc at least would be a huge qol change.

Good day DE. Got a small topic to ask you about.

Nullifiers: The more you patch them, the more the community gets dissatisfied. Where we once could kill them with AoE, atomos lasers or even a glaive throwing in, it doesn't work anymore and thus the problem of the nullifiers just starts to get more noticable. Especially after "fixing" the inconsistency issue about nullies where they are now able to instantly destroy a stacked up frost globe JUST by touching it.

The problem is simple. I suppose nullifier got added to counter ability spamming which is fine i guess. The problem though is, they also counter anything which has not a high rate of fire to quickly dispatch the bubble. AoEs are laughably ineffective. Shotguns and Sniper/Bows just take too long and in general have not so much ammo as an assault rifle. And frames that actually rely on their abilities than being tanky on their own will look totally old. Good example would be vauban whose spells just get deleted by a simple touch by the huge bubble. Also a big problem is their rather high spawn rate paired with their habit of assaulting you rather than sniping you from afar.

So in conclusion, they encourage the usage of bullet spamming (à la boltor prime) to continue with CC spamming or just mindless "inside-bubble-meleesliding" which can be sometimes a suicidal move depending on your frame and which enemy appears to be in the bubble. Not to mention it dispells your ability buffs when you enter it. While the managing of your bullets, aiming and general sniping are just too ineffective to be considered. A good example of that IMHO would be the combas/scrambus. Everyone has their own type of abilities that he/she dispells and not just EVERYTHING. And you can counter them through a well placed shot against the helmet. That is good!

So, the question is, Are you considering to remove or tweak them accordingly to not be so annoyingly unfair compared to other units? Because as of now, they are more of an annoying enemy that restricts build diversity rather than being a challenge.

References:

When is Frost getting his deluxe skin?

When are the newest selected Tennogen skins being added to the game?

Is the Heliocor ever going to give Simaris Standing? (If you have Synthesis Scanners equipped of course)