[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

what is this issue ? when i put the new Synadana from Nova delux pack in don't have those thing in my back like on the picture en nova pack prevew ... thx for the joke ?

Edit:

Lol, that ... what a joke ! the shiny wingos from nova deluxe syndana stay just a second after you cast a spell, what a joke ! i want a refund !

Edited by -Varrgas-

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Expanded Drop Sources in the Mod section of the Codex to include missions where you can find them and not just what enemies drop them; this is particularly helpful for event-mods that have since been released as missions-rewards.

Checked this with Final Harbinger, no information available. Can't figure out out all the possible places to get it until I don't need to get it any more? 

Wiki says T2 Rathuum, but not which node that is, or there's Drekar Manics, which never seem to drop anything on node Titania. And why are Manics so rare now? 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

2 minutes ago, -Varrgas- said:

what is this issue ? when i put the new Synadana from Nova delux pack in don't have those thing in my back like on the picture en nova pack prevew ... thx for the joke ?

Hands belong to the body skin, not syandana.

And where is that write ?

How can we know ?

Why it isn't work when we have kubrow or kavat ?

3 minutes ago, -Varrgas- said:

And where is that write ?

How can we know ?

Why it isn't work when we have kubrow or kavat ?

Well, have you bought it? Grats, now you know :D

16 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Experience Tranquility

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

also yay for PBR

Now THIS is probably why Nova's deluxe skin is to resemble the 8-palmed deity.

Everyone forgot about her 1st looking like Zenyatta's floaty balls? They might be useless, but with the augment they're kinda useful.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!

Finally.  Been waiting a very long time to see Lex and Paris done up like this.  Thanks DE, I can at last incorporate these into my fashion-conscious loadouts!

Edit: Also, didn't Dakra Prime get PBR'd a few weeks back?  Did it somehow just not get included in the patch notes when it was actually implemented?

Edited by Tekka_Croe

I see I'm not the only one who got fooled by those arms and syandana. Of course I have to blame myself for rushing to buy that bundle before reading anything about it. 

The main skin says "Ascend and become the legendary MANY-ARMED  warrior of Asuri."  So it technically states there that the arms belong to the skin, not the syandana.

The bundle doesn't say that, though. So if you just looked at the bundle and not the skin from the deluxe skin section, like I didn't, you would assume that the arms come from the syandana. Even the display picture in the skin(bundle) shows the arms coming from the syandana, and since the image is a still image, it gives the illusion that the arms are there all the time. But then again the loading screen has the skin with Nova, and you can see that there are no arms until Nova does the idle animation thing of hers. They should've displayed the bundle same way they did with Nyx's and Valkyr's skin.

So there were signs of the syandana for not having the arms present. Sadly I had enough platinum for the bundle, so I decided not to hesitate to buy it. Cheap and tricky "marketing" from the Devs, but I can only blame myself from buying it in the first place. Otherwise I probably would've stick to the Nova Prime skin. 

At least the actual skin without the helm is okay, and I like the polearm skin. I still kinda wish that you could have those arms with other frames even without the ability animations. 

Edited by Valtus_

it doesn't look so bad with the good color and they aren't too shiny so it doesn't look too plastic (like for some other).

But the synadana is just usless... ugly, small and...well, usless again.

I just finish to write my refund message to the support because i am borred of the lack of information on the warframe market.

It is said:

"This Enligtened bundle feature the Nova Asura Skin, Rashasi Polearm Skin for any polearm weapon and the sacred Danavi syandana."

There is nothing about the god hands wings effect, and we understand now because:

- The effect is in fact on nova skin, not the syandana

- So the synadana, one of the 3 item is now pretty useless and too small to justify buying it.

- The god hand wings effet is there "only" after you cast a spell.

- And the effect stay for "one" second, no more and disapear after this second until an other spell is cast. (yes, when you use ur 4th spell with nova, the effect disapear when she can move again :p you will not run with it)

- The effect don't stay until a spell is over (so even with the 1st, you lost the effect after 1s even if the spell is style active)

- And Finally (because i like to hate) the litle thing around Nova Head is linked to her Deluxe Head Skin, so if you take an other head skin you lost this detail... Why not put this detail as optional attachment like the mortos skin of Nekros or, the link of valkyr ???

It is a Deluxe Skin after all, why those who love the head but not this thing can not remove it ? why cant we keep it with an other head ? is that so hard ?

This little Thing is flying around the head and i have tested with all the Nova Head, it will never toutch it, the only helmet who will "maybe" be close enought is the "Quantum".

Well, plz next time, write in the description what it is and what it isn't be. I fell Stolen, nothing else.

Edited by -Varrgas-

5 minutes ago, Valtus_ said:

I see I'm not the only one who got fooled by those arms and syandana. Of course I have to blame myself for rushing to buy that bundle before reading anything about it. 

The main skin says "Ascend and become the legendary MANY-ARMED  warrior of Asuri."  So it technically states there that the arms belong to the skin, not the syandana.

The bundle doesn't say that, though. So if you just looked at the bundle and not the skin from the deluxe skin section, like I didn't, you would assume that the arms come from the syandana. Even the display picture in the skin(bundle) shows the arms coming from the syandana, and since the image is a still image, it gives the illusion that the arms are there all the time. But then again the loading screen has the skin with Nova, and you can see that there are no arms until Nova does the idle animation thing of hers. They should've displayed the bundle same way they did with Nyx's and Valkyr's skin.

So there were signs of the syandana for not having the arms present. Sadly I had enough platinum for the bundle, so I decided not to hesitate to buy it. Cheap and tricky "marketing" from the Devs, but I can only blame myself from buying it in the first place. Otherwise I probably would've stick to the Nova Prime skin. 

At least the actual skin without the helm is okay, and I like the polearm skin. I still kinda wish that you could have those arms with other frames even without the ability animations. 

Totaly agree, same for me...

9 minutes ago, -Varrgas- said:

And the effect stay for "one" second, no more and disapear after this second until an other spell is cast. (yes, when you use ur 4th spell with nova, the effect disapear when she can move again :p you will not run with it)

Whaaaat?! What trickery is this?! Even Nova Prime's cute flabby nitro-ears stay open when holding up abilities like Null Star and Molecular Prime! ;-;

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Changed the description of the Sun and Moon Profile Icon to credit user ‘NaturallySelected’ due to an alias change. (Previously was Epsilon) 

This seems wrong... What if every codex contest winners decide to change names every week? What if they use it for some sort of advertising? - -

9 minutes ago, ntyd1s said:

This seems wrong... What if every codex contest winners decide to change names every week? What if they use it for some sort of advertising? - -

I don't mind about that and honestly it wouldn't matter or affect much. BUT.

I LIKED THE NAME EPSILON BETTAH.

Epsilon, Y u do dis 2 meh? ;w;

The skin doesn't look as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's not like anything else in Warframe, but it's not bad.

19 minutes ago, Scarachus said:

The skin doesn't look as bad as everyone makes it out to be. It's not like anything else in Warframe, but it's not bad.

Yeah it looks unique. Now there's -- in a way -- 3 gods in Warframe to play with. Wukong, Nezha and Nova.

Did I forget some? Inaros..? And/or was it.. Atlas?

О великий баго-фрейм когда ты будешь уже весь пофиксен

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not being able to trade Kubrow imprints.

this issue/bug is fixed... before you wasn't able to trade them, now you can trade them BUT we got a new problem now and that is if you trade for 2 imprints... after trade when you check you got only 1 imprint in your inventory, so that means 1 imprint is missing now. this issue is really...........    

FIX IT PLEASE!!   large.gif

36 minutes ago, reksik743 said:

О великий баго-фрейм когда ты будешь уже весь пофиксен

Никогда, всегда новые баги добавляют :)

Ждём новую порцию(на фикс старых уже и не надеюсь).

Thanks DE!:D
About the skin, it's not that i dislike it, but I prefer the normal Nova Prime.
Never the less I bought it because of these awesome arms ^^

So my hope/request would be now:
-beeing able to recolour them
-use them on other frames as well, kind of as part of the syandana
-treat them more like the flames of the pyra syandana, always visible (energy colour), maybe highly transparent (but i could imagine not everybody would like them to be visible all time :/ )

Are there any plans to fix the Kavat AI any time soon? Right now they're a little suicidal, I'd love if they worked properly with frames like Ivara too.