Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

Where is my Chesa Imprint?It was done,i go into the Genetic Imprint-Tab and the Chesa Imprint is missing.

The second Imprint is being worked on,i hope for DE,they fixed this.

@ all is fine,relogged and tada,Imprint is back

Edited by TangoDelta99

When are you going to fix the holstering for the Prisma Skana? I'm not too fond of having a pyra sugatra buttplug for almost all of my warframes. Using the hip holsters with the prisma skana will place it inside your warframe. I've noticed this on everyone aside from Equinox.

On 03/08/2016 at 9:43 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*PLEASE NOTE: The arms on her back shown in the image are not a part of the Danavi Syandana. This effect appears upon Nova casting a power while equipped with the Asuri Skin. Our apologies for the confusion.

Yeah but can they be? the syandana is pretty bland and boring without it.

I mean c'mon guys, it's these ideias that you guys should have not us. (especially cause then they don't get implemented)

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99

On 8/3/2016 at 4:43 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

Additions

Changes

• Lex Prime, Paris Prime, Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Ankyros Prime have received the PBR treatment!

Paris prime has PBR treatment, but not the quiver...weird... take a look but thanks for the hard work this game have mad a 780 degree turn since i started playing in the closed beta... 

when do you update your horrible network

every mission where we have more players then usual create waiting times which are more then frustrating, and that since 2,5 years

whats up with the syndicate missions: before your "updates" they renewed at 6 evening and 12 hours later with 9 new syndicate missions (9 because im in 3 syndicates), now they dont appear or they dont renew, THATS HORRIBLE !

and your colour-updates, i have a new nova helmet from steam and it appears matte, the rest of the nova prime warframe is 90 % shiny, that looks like some noobs have given out cosmetics

sometimes kubrows and kavats get stucks, they see closed doors and sometimes some members of the team see, and some not

dont tell me you dont know this, DE

this is only a small feedback about a lot of things i simply cant understand

you have a very professional and profound marketing, it would be great if your development can follow

and finally, for 600 bucks a year for 4 primepacks you dont give us enough good clean bugfree updates, i for myself stopped buying primepacks because of all this less love for the paying players since vauban prime, and i will not buy any primepack until you do a better job, DE

sorry, im sad as my wallet is about this, and, it looks like youre hooked by nullifiers or bursas ...

thx for a more then fast update/cleaning/clearing where you solve this issues, YOU MAKE ME SAD, DEVS, cosmetics arent anything which cant be played, it only looks like without a sense if the game starts going down at its mechanics

i have nothing better to say right now and this will stay since a big change, im sorry for you, DE

Edited by Guest

I have a kinda stupid question. I put the syandana on Wukong, and Parvati's arms are never visible. Do you have to do something for them to be (like for syndicate or conclave syandanas)?

Also Love the deluxe skin. Makes me think of what would happen if tibetan iconography and e praying mantis had a love child.

45 minutes ago, AdrianoStyle said:

Why Kela at now will be hard to get with mag and trinity? You still going on the same way to destroy fun. Long fight with boss = Mega boring.

Because those made the fight super cheesy; you still have a lot of cheesing options, they only removed super ones.

Edited by Huitzilopoltchi
Ponies and wafles

3 hours ago, Huitzilopoltchi said:

I have a kinda stupid question. I put the syandana on Wukong, and Parvati's arms are never visible. Do you have to do something for them to be (like for syndicate or conclave syandanas)?

>> PLEASE NOTE: The arms on Nova's back shown in the image are not a part of the Danavi Syandana. This effect appears upon Nova casting a power while equipped with the Asuri Skin.