[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

1 hour ago, HallowedFlux said:

So, where are the "Near hotfix" changes to fusion core packs?

• Gold Fusion Pack: 15 Fusion Cores (14 R5 Rare, 15th has a tiny chance to be Legendary) for 80 Platinum.
  • Silver Fusion Pack: 10 Fusion Cores (5 R5 Rare, 5 possible R5 Rares) for 50 Platinum.
  • Bronze Fusion Pack: 5 Fusion Cores (3 R5 Rare, 2 Uncommon) for 35 Platinum.

You guys never added this, even tho it was mentioned in Update 1 as a "near hotfix" addition.

I don't get it :D  What is the point? In trade chat you can buy 15 rares cores for 15 plat...so 60-65 additional plat for a tiny chance to get that Legendary core? Or what? Don't understand why somebody even bothers about that :D

Edited by WhyNotBro
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, WhyNotBro said:

I don't get it :D  What is the point?

The point is DE said they would add those to the market but didn't.

1 hour ago, Artytom said:
Dear DE! The recent series Acolytes missed Misery! Why? :(

It's Sunday, dude, even in Canada ...

3 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

The point is DE said they would add those to the market but didn't.

It's Sunday, dude, even in Canada ...

Ah, okay :D I see

( Sedna - the Sangeru - Dark Sector Defense ) This section 50k morning was giving money , giving money now 25k . If you have an idea you wrote , please. There are 3 daily money amplifier . authorities are interested. If it is not a threat to leave the game as if the clan halved. We cooled the game, so if anything happens. We purchased a " platinum " not meaning flour .

A Fix needed for the Derelict Collapse and Derelict Lephantis Fragments.....Scanning the Fragments and saying completed while they are NOT.....

Their was a aura mod(rejuvenation)alert mission available on earth an hour ago and when i completed i didnt got that mod and the alert time finished.lm so angry at warframe i wish their would be new aura mod alert

On August 3, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Leeuwen1975 said:

Bought the new Nova skin pack, JUST FOR THE SYANDANA.....and...there are no arms coming from the back like in the picture, can I get my plat back please??? WTH DE, is this just a texture bug or was this false advertising, thanks for the update as usual =]

The arms are for the nova skin when Nova activates abilities

I miss the old void ... because I could actually play in the void but with the latest updates every time I try playing high level void missions my game freezes and this has been happening ever since the star chart changed ....

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 10:42 PM, SpaceBad said:

Yeah. Peeps just need to learn to fashion. 

52E8B2BECFAE1A7058FF57554F81142F7039E62C

Those Displays though. Should I even assk?

I love the Changes but now its not allowing me to finish junction missions. I had already defeated three specters before the update. But the update forced me to finish them again. this time however I'm not able to finish it even after I kill the specters. 

@Corvo19: The junction counts as completed the first time you activate it. If they change the requirements afterwards, you don't have to do it again. ;)

16 hours ago, Serinexxa said:

Those Displays though. Should I even assk?

What space pirate's ship would be complete without booty? Come on, man. 

• Upvote 1

There's a bunch of space in the orbiter where you can no longer place noggles on, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A BUG