Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

Okay so...the new nova skin is...very strange. Like why isn't this skin it's own frame? The other skins at least match up to the frames. But this skin for nova is so...so different from nova it really, really needs to be it's own frame. The whole theme look of the frame is even completely different from nova.

Hmm i like Nova shinnies, this skin is a bit dull(in terms of being less shiny, so I dont get misunderstood) compared to the ususal Nova shinnies. Though the Sayandana looks interesting, (might go well with my Nezha animation) and the Nova weapon kit looks interesting.

I'm enjoying the new Nova skin with a couple of nit picks:

- Attaching the Danavi Syandana to other Warframes should allow the arms to be visible. Maybe tie it to Nova's noble animation set, so when a different Warframe wears Nova's animation the arms from this neat Syandana can be seen. (I really want to put this on my Mirage, she would look very cool.)

- Let us change the color of the arms from the Danave Syandana to match our chosen energy color. It's strange to see everything match except that one aspect.