Specters of the Rail: Update 2

Thanks for the clarification on new IPS archwing mods.

By the way i think there is a bug on how they calculate the bonus damage, as they seem to take in account all the base damage of a weapon even if elemental (e.g. putting Quasar drill on Velocitus will add puncture damage instead of not having any effect).

52 minutes ago, superbot34 said:

Digital Extremes To-Do List: High Priority Bugs Over two months Old

>fixed tesla dealing base damage for clients

>fixed energy colors on most glowing weapons to combine colors visually on hover, showing false colors until actually selected

>fixed sigils using default blue colors when energy color of warframe is set to default regardless of actual energy color

>fixed ability colors changing to blue when using focus abilities in a mission temporarily

>fixed mind controlled techs and fusion moas spawning hostile units

>fixed units spawned by mind controlled unit becoming hostile when unit is killed prematurely

>fixed vauban noggle helmet being washed out compared to body

>fixed launcher going to new page when update fails and refuses to tell the user it has restarted the update

:)

Erm, "fixed" or "to be fixed" list?

45 minutes ago, Hosanin said:

It stands for Physically Based Rendering which is the concept of using realistic shading/lighting.

46 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

PBR = Physically-Based Rendering (or Peanut Butter Rendering if your [DE]Kary).

https://www.marmoset.co/toolbag/learn/pbr-theory

Ty for the information.  It's slightly annoying having someone almost explain something then leave you hanging on what it means.  I'm looking at you red text.

Two possible improvements to the section of the Relics in Codex:
  - Possibility of the search can be done using one of the Relic reward items as argument.
  - Show in which rotation of the endless missions have a chance to reward the Relics.

I personally love the new skin so far, but it has one main issue that bugs me a whole lot. The "arms" of the skin need to be based on your energy color, or take after your Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Accent. It bothers me when some yellow arms come out of nowhere that don't match with my blue/purple scheme.

Bought the new Nova skin pack, JUST FOR THE SYANDANA.....and...there are no arms coming from the back like in the picture, can I get my plat back please??? WTH DE, is this just a texture bug or was this false advertising, thanks for the update as usual =]

Edited by Leeuwen1975

@[DE]Megan Will the Codex entries for Relics be dynamic added and removed? There is currently no entry for Axi V2(contain Mag parts).
Also Some old entries are missing from Codex too, was it because those enemies were removed from the game? Thanks.

Axi V3 relic that is mentioned in Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13 is not in the Codex. Is it currently unobtainable?

Edited by Ditto132
Added one more question