[DE]Megan

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

Dont think my nova is ready for divinehood yet but allways good to have some more extra aditions to the game ;)

I'm enjoying the new Nova skin with a couple of nit picks:

- Attaching the Danavi Syandana to other Warframes should allow the arms to be visible. Maybe tie it to Nova's noble animation set, so when a different Warframe wears Nova's animation the arms from this neat Syandana can be seen. (I really want to put this on my Mirage, she would look very cool.)

- Let us change the color of the arms from the Danave Syandana to match our chosen energy color. It's strange to see everything match except that one aspect.

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the clarification on new IPS archwing mods.

By the way i think there is a bug on how they calculate the bonus damage, as they seem to take in account all the base damage of a weapon even if elemental (e.g. putting Quasar drill on Velocitus will add puncture damage instead of not having any effect).

37 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Still no fix for Kavat being functionally (well, literally) useless in Corpus missions?

Right, cause the Kavat behaves so much better in your liset, or maybe on drako... lol.

52 minutes ago, superbot34 said:

Digital Extremes To-Do List: High Priority Bugs Over two months Old

>fixed tesla dealing base damage for clients

>fixed energy colors on most glowing weapons to combine colors visually on hover, showing false colors until actually selected

>fixed sigils using default blue colors when energy color of warframe is set to default regardless of actual energy color

>fixed ability colors changing to blue when using focus abilities in a mission temporarily

>fixed mind controlled techs and fusion moas spawning hostile units

>fixed units spawned by mind controlled unit becoming hostile when unit is killed prematurely

>fixed vauban noggle helmet being washed out compared to body

>fixed launcher going to new page when update fails and refuses to tell the user it has restarted the update

:)

Erm, "fixed" or "to be fixed" list?

• Upvote 1

hey can you guys do to older deluxe weapons skins what you did with this one, you know make it applicable to all weapons in its type, that be real great

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• -snip-
  • You now have the option to ‘Clear Active Quest’ in the Codex
  • -snip-

THANK

YOU

• Upvote 1

Oh god Red Text now has a sense of awareness...

Well the orokin certainly aren't the ones that own warframe, they would never allow such a parallel to their greatest enemy..

What about the Fusion Core changes in the market? I recall that they were being added in for a hotfix?

• Upvote 1

can you stop adding stupid looking nova skins and add the new tennogen ones? please? pretty please?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Hosanin said:

It stands for Physically Based Rendering which is the concept of using realistic shading/lighting.

46 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

PBR = Physically-Based Rendering (or Peanut Butter Rendering if your [DE]Kary).

https://www.marmoset.co/toolbag/learn/pbr-theory

Ty for the information.  It's slightly annoying having someone almost explain something then leave you hanging on what it means.  I'm looking at you red text.

• Upvote 1

What makes the arms appear on the Syandana? I thought it was channeling but that doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Nevermind, using Abilities triggers them.

Edited by KaizergidorahXi

What exactly does "the PBR treatment" mean? You guys should probably explain that in your patch notes, especially for newer players.

Two possible improvements to the section of the Relics in Codex:
  - Possibility of the search can be done using one of the Relic reward items as argument.
  - Show in which rotation of the endless missions have a chance to reward the Relics.

• Upvote 2

I personally love the new skin so far, but it has one main issue that bugs me a whole lot. The "arms" of the skin need to be based on your energy color, or take after your Primary/Secondary/Tertiary/Accent. It bothers me when some yellow arms come out of nowhere that don't match with my blue/purple scheme.

• Upvote 3

paris prime now looks gorgeous ty DE, the nova skin looks really weird, but luckily for u I like weird things.

Is there any chance you can tie the arms to the Syandana? I bought the entire pack because I thought the Syandana spawned the arms, not the skin. I'd love to see my Chroma sporting extra arms while breathing fire onto some hapless Grineer.

• Upvote 2

Bought the new Nova skin pack, JUST FOR THE SYANDANA.....and...there are no arms coming from the back like in the picture, can I get my plat back please??? WTH DE, is this just a texture bug or was this false advertising, thanks for the update as usual =]

Edited by Leeuwen1975
  • Upvote 7

@[DE]Megan Will the Codex entries for Relics be dynamic added and removed? There is currently no entry for Axi V2(contain Mag parts).
Also Some old entries are missing from Codex too, was it because those enemies were removed from the game? Thanks.

Axi V3 relic that is mentioned in Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 13 is not in the Codex. Is it currently unobtainable?

Edited by Ditto132
Added one more question
  • Upvote 2