Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Update 2

[DE]Megan

"Fixed an unranked Mod swapping with your now ranked up equipped Mod in your loadout after Fusing. "

Thank you. Also, great changes to the codex can't wait to try them out.... and I am seeing a good trend here, you guys notice a LOT more issues when you ACTUALLY go to a segment of the game with new content and then fix it. Please keep doing that :)

And I am sorry for you nova players who don't like the skin.... I cannot even tell which side is the front of her head...

Edit: Oh wait I traced the neck up to the head, its that fish mouth looking thing... Personal preference maybe?

anyways, FIX ALL DA BUGS!

]\'[

Like a lot of others, I was surprised to discover those arms coming out of Nova's back in all the promotional images weren't from the syandana.

Surprised AFTER purchase.

Who do I talk to about getting a refund? I'm certainly not happy about dumping 225 plat on the ugliest skin in the game, a practically invisible syandana, and one mediocre weapon skin.

Edited by Aebara

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

a new Skin for any polearm weapon

Oh my.
I wasn't going to buy this bundle, but I think I have to now, just to express support for this and hope they change the other deluxe skins retroactively as well.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Expanded Drop Sources in the Mod section of the Codex to include missions where you can find them and not just what enemies drop them; this is particularly helpful for event-mods that have since been released as missions-rewards.

Ooh, nice!
Idly curious: Is this a change to the underlying 'codex crosslinking' (or whatever it's called) system? I'd assumed that you spoofed the existing systems with custom, non-spawning enemies, but the 'by area' listing is a single line, which either means systemic change, or lots and lots of custom entries.
... Actually, missing nodes still display as ??? in the single line, so I'm guessing it's spoofed entries combined with a new 'grouped display' under the hood.

Notes:
The Drift mods, Four Riders, Seismic Wave don't have a drop source.
The Mutalist Incursion, Gate Crash and False Profit (Puncture, Slash and Impact) mods don't indicate that they've been sold by Baro.
Expel Corpus is either missing or doesn't have a drop source, which actually would explain why I have so few of them.
Sentinel Precepts don't indicate that.
Eleventh Storm doesn't indicate that it drops from Lehpantis heads, probably because it's the heads and not the main body, since they don't have unique codex entires.
The elemental parkour mods don't indicate that they're Uranus Sab cache rewards (if they still are), and Lightning Dash doesn't have a drop source at all.
The '+accuracy while sliding' PvP mods don't indicate they're buyable from Teshin.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You now have the option to ‘Clear Active Quest’ in the Codex.

\o/

I still don't see the point in saying you've updated or fixed something. if we can't do endless missions for void pieces like if I do a SURVIVAL the point should be for me to SURVIVE until I die or extract. The fact you decide the mission for me with only 1 justifiable reward and then making the mission pointless makes everything still pointless, not fun, not challenging and worse yet your numbers are still down grading DAILY. 

According to the Steam Charts + Chat Listing and general activness in a maxed alliance clan I can safely say

At the beginning of July Warframe average a peak of 62,000 players playing the game.  Since Spectres of the Rail release your highest peak has been 32,000 players. 

At what point do you admit from both a  business and community standpoint that the changes you decided to make regarding the void and the way we receive our prime pieces was a terrible idea for the fun spirit, the challenge, and the clan based parts of this game. 

Not to mention that you've had far more negative opinions from founding members to new players regarding this update than you've had positive remarks. Best part of it is that you mention you are "taking in" the criticism and attempting to apply it. If that was the case you wouldn't have even went ahead with lunaro as like most people who told you it would be a deceased game mode that no one plays. Turns out they were beyond right and not to mention it's still laggy depending on the host. Based on the amount of small changes you've done the past few months it leads me to believe you're planning on selling the game or shutting it down as a cash out simply because every update you've done has negatively effected your community and in regards to acknowledging and fixing/expanding on your mistakes you've pushed further away from what most of the people want.

A few people who enjoy this update my say I'm just "another salty unhappy player" but don't worry once you get all your primes for free like the rest of us, and the platinum prices continue to crash like the console version(which are both dead btw go look at their numbers peak in the past month is 300 on ps4 and 640 on xbox1 without this update--imagine then). But once they get their armors and have no more money they will be saying the same thing MOST of the community is saying. 

My last post gave credit where it was due and respect to you guys in hopes that with the good changes you've done in the past and fixes you've made to things that were not good that you changed but I can see now after this update that you truly have no intentions of rectifying or acknowledging the vast majority of players who hate this update. I can't put it in a respectful manner but it;s disappointing to see such a promising game go down the toilet because of petty pride or because you're selling out and putting the game out of its misery. 

As a member of a full alliance clan I've watched 8 clans completely die since this update and my clan had a rule of 7 days inactive and you're removed. We currently have over 150+ members who have not logged in since they seen the changes this update has made. Disappointing is a lack of words as to how I'm actually feeling. 

Also it's still sad to see you not implement a Beta test server so people with a set mastery rank 10+ or something can test your updates and let you know if they are good. That could have prevented the butchering of an update you've done.

17 minutes ago, ImMrBloo said:

I still don't see the point in saying you've updated or fixed something. if we can't do endless missions for void pieces like if I do a SURVIVAL the point should be for me to SURVIVE until I die or extract. The fact you decide the mission for me with only 1 justifiable reward and then making the mission pointless makes everything still pointless, not fun, not challenging and worse yet your numbers are still down grading DAILY. 

According to the Steam Charts + Chat Listing and general activness in a maxed alliance clan I can safely say

At the beginning of July Warframe average a peak of 62,000 players playing the game.  Since Spectres of the Rail release your highest peak has been 32,000 players. 

At what point do you admit from both a  business and community standpoint that the changes you decided to make regarding the void and the way we receive our prime pieces was a terrible idea for the fun spirit, the challenge, and the clan based parts of this game. 

Not to mention that you've had far more negative opinions from founding members to new players regarding this update than you've had positive remarks. Best part of it is that you mention you are "taking in" the criticism and attempting to apply it. If that was the case you wouldn't have even went ahead with lunaro as like most people who told you it would be a deceased game mode that no one plays. Turns out they were beyond right and not to mention it's still laggy depending on the host. Based on the amount of small changes you've done the past few months it leads me to believe you're planning on selling the game or shutting it down as a cash out simply because every update you've done has negatively effected your community and in regards to acknowledging and fixing/expanding on your mistakes you've pushed further away from what most of the people want.

A few people who enjoy this update my say I'm just "another salty unhappy player" but don't worry once you get all your primes for free like the rest of us, and the platinum prices continue to crash like the console version(which are both dead btw go look at their numbers peak in the past month is 300 on ps4 and 640 on xbox1 without this update--imagine then). But once they get their armors and have no more money they will be saying the same thing MOST of the community is saying. 

My last post gave credit where it was due and respect to you guys in hopes that with the good changes you've done in the past and fixes you've made to things that were not good that you changed but I can see now after this update that you truly have no intentions of rectifying or acknowledging the vast majority of players who hate this update. I can't put it in a respectful manner but it;s disappointing to see such a promising game go down the toilet because of petty pride or because you're selling out and putting the game out of its misery. 

As a member of a full alliance clan I've watched 8 clans completely die since this update and my clan had a rule of 7 days inactive and you're removed. We currently have over 150+ members who have not logged in since they seen the changes this update has made. Disappointing is a lack of words as to how I'm actually feeling. 

Also it's still sad to see you not implement a Beta test server so people with a set mastery rank 10+ or something can test your updates and let you know if they are good. That could have prevented the butchering of an update you've done.

" Also it's still sad to see you not implement a Beta test server so people with a set mastery rank 10+ or something can test your updates and let you know if they are good. That could have prevented the butchering of an update you've done. "

That, could, work.

]\'[

18 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

" Also it's still sad to see you not implement a Beta test server so people with a set mastery rank 10+ or something can test your updates and let you know if they are good. That could have prevented the butchering of an update you've done. "

That, could, work.

]\'[

Well, the game itself is still and always was in beta, they do keep it so they can do changes alot.

After i made this mistake i want to warn all people who going to buy the new pack. Syandana by itself is nothing more than 4 sausages hanging from the back of your warframe. These mighty hands appear only when your frame casts an ability ( of course with deluxe body skin equipped).  
Personaly i count this thing with syandana as a lie provided to sell as many packs as possible (i bought it only because i wanted to see these hands on my frame with the energy color i like. Which is not happened) . Nothing, but shame, really.

Edited by WhyNotBro

9 hours ago, Slander630 said:

So a new skin that works fine on Nova and her Prime, Any chance the Tennogen skins on her Prime gonna get fixed?

Define "fixed". Texture-only skins always keep the prime parts from the prime mesh, these have been the rules for a while now and there are those of us who have bought Tennogen skins expecting (and getting) that behaviour.

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

Well, the game itself is still and always was in beta, they do keep it so they can do changes alot.

Just for perspective. H1Z1 is in alpha and still it has it's own test server :)

I am angry and sad togather. After i stoop today i start the client on my laptop, without an cup of coffee in my hands, and saw an new pic and start smiling cause i thought it is an new frame an i have again something to do/to find out cause with mr22 the most fun for me is to find out how weapens/frames/kobrows/kavats/archwing work and can be used.... but then disillusionment. It is only an skin for Nova and to be honest it is not one of the best works of DE. For me it looks like that it is created loveless +the stuff above Novas head is unnecessary...

Blame me for my opinion, but the game can only get better if people open their mouth.

Nevertheless Greetz to all Tenno Junkies :-)

PBR for Paris Prime and Lex Prime needs some tweaks. Lex Prime's Magazine has been skipped/missed and is still the same as before and same goes for Paris Primes Arrow Quiver it's also the same as before. But thanks anyways, I've been waiting a long time for this :)