The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Nova and Davani Syandana Feedback

TonyTFG

32 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I'm pretty dumbfounded on why anyone thought the arms would be attached to the Syandana. There's a huge number of posts currently from people who were under this impression, but it never even crossed my mind. Did they ever state this somewhere?

I mean, even the initial art they showed of it at Tennolive showed the arms without the Syandana, and I recall them stating at that time they were part of the skin.

Reveal hidden contents

869c9b13f3eef04535a0aaa71fab4144.png

I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool if the arms were part of the Syandana, but people are acting as though they were tricked or lied to somehow.

l2PnBjk.png

^This is the main source that people (aka the final product that were advertised) were relying on, since its linked to the skin and asuri package in-game. 

The huge number of posts were obviously not there just when the skin was released, so if you bought it when it came out you would not know.

I normally always research something before spending plat on it, but no threads anywhere.

Sure, you can blame impulse  but if no one bought it in the first place, who would make the threads pointing it out?

Edit:

Plus, in the post here on the forums DE says :

Nova Asuri Collection

Embody the power of a divine entity with the new Nova Asuri Collection. Expand your levels of customization by adding a new deity-inspired Skin for Nova, a new Skin for any polearm weapon, and a sacred new Syandana to your Arsenal.

Honestly, does this, without the 4 glowing arms, look sacred to you?

xC3ZcRR.jpg

Edited by WubbaLubbaDub

Oh boy finally a radical looking syandana!

Wait, I can only get it if I buy the bundle...

Screw it, Imma buy it now!

And now here I am.

Not gonna ask for a refund tho. I'll keep them to remind me to not getting anything so hastily ever again.

Edited by King