The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Nova and Davani Syandana Feedback

TonyTFG

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

colors ..will not save that skin 

RIP nova deluxe 

Seeing how clearly there's people that like the skin, default colors and helmet aside, I'd say you are dead wrong.

Edited by RahuHordika

'TLDR

The only problem with the skin is the terrible colouring on it.
personally I have no problem with it since I have all but the guild colour palette
but I can understand when people first see that colour selection and only have the default palette.

It's a great looking skin, at least the body skin. I'm rolling a tenno-gen helm with that.

Edited by Ahcruna

Obviously most the criticisms in this thread are pretty subjective, but the main thing that legitimately bothers me about the skin is that it has a very matte texture while Nova's default helm - and consequently all her alt helms - have a very glossy texture. Makes it harder to mix and match.

Personally I think the Device helmet looks like it'd be great with it, but I don't own that one.

I thought the effect of the Syandana would be active but it only activates the effects on ability cast, just letting you guys know before you buy it.  I thought I would have awesome arms always sticking out of my back to look like I have achieved nirvana.  But I guess not. 

Remember guys, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

For me the helmet was always ehh, ugly, but the color scheme they choose for the skin was the wrong one, and AM-Bunny managed to pull it off, it does look cool with the correct color scheme.

47 minutes ago, Elannor said:

This isnt a skin.. This is a joke.

Random balls with almost no texture on them, hoofs..(really, hoofs?), arms that seem to have from a kid who loves teetotums, and that head. To me, her helmet looks like a cockroach.. now, the hands from her Syndana.. what a pity-full attempt to copy/paste something without editing it whatsoever (or just some pure copyright from Overwatch).

Shame, DE (Actually, that french designer who was so happy with his creation). You ruined what could have been one of the best skins ever by adding random balls and circles. 

While I could've went on a tirade about how ridiculous the skin is, that's for the general discussion forums. Notice how I'm using the Lamia head instead of the Asuri one, imo the original nova head looks better on this skin than the one that came with it. Not a fan of the spike at the top mostly, though I do like the halo thing. As for the syandana hands, that's not copyright to Overwatch. Both DE and Blizzard pulled inspiration source material from Buddhist sources (image in spoiler). Holographic representation of multiple arms is not uncommon in emulating the Buddhist "zen" state idea.

Spoiler

Buddhist_temple.jpg

3 minutes ago, --Q--XFA said:

I guess there are people who just don't like Warframes with deity looking skins. 

But i love the skin.

The hate is child's play compared to the S#&$storm that was ant Eater helmet for Chroma. 

Edited by kingfirejet