Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why aren't people running Derelict in public anymore?

Phaxtolgia

Question

I know that you don't get prime parts from Derelict anymore, but there's still vaults to acquire corrupted mods. Or is there a more efficient way to get corrupted mods without the vault that I'm not aware of?

Since no one seems to run Derelict anymore (not even my friends wants to run it for some reason,) I'm practically forced to run solo, only to not able to open a single vault, out of 20-30 runs. A vault requiring extinguished dragon key never appeared until I equipped out of it, then i kept hobbled, same thing happened. Is this game insulting me? -.-

9 answers to this question

Not changing the Derelicts to be keyless was a mistake. The only people who go there now are looking for vaults or kavats to scan, two actions you want a full team for and it seems like you can never find anyone for those teams. I always had problems even before the change finding teams. The Derelicts are just not appealing places to be, even if we have to be there for some things.

I still see people hosting/looking for derelict vault runs with others looking for kavat farms. Might be because you're unlucky and no one wanted to do a vault run that moment.

My suggestion for doing a solo vault run. Inaros with decaying key, reduced shields have no effect if you don't have shields. And he can cc abit for you to farm kavat scans.

The vault types are still RNG so not much you can do except getting a key squad or just equipping inaros + decay. 4 keys on 1 frame is too much of a torture.

2 hours ago, 4holes said:

The vault types are still RNG so not much you can do except getting a key squad or just equipping inaros + decay. 4 keys on 1 frame is too much of a torture.

You can't even do that (at least you couldn't a couple months ago). I wanted to try something challenging for fun, but DE said nope :-/

Nobody noticed that Derelicts are also some of the best places to get all kinds of relics?

On-Topic: I don't see what you speak of, I see plenty of 'vault runs' and 'kavat farm' going over on Recruiting all the time.

If you did 20-30 runs solo without luck of correct key, than I'm really sorry. It is RNG so you *should* be able to open 5-8 vaults by then.

I usualy run them solo too. After few runs I had a *feeling* that some keys are required more often than others so I started making notes. After about 20 runs I've seen strong bias toward doors with bleeding and decaying key, but other 2 cought up after that. Right now I'm after 60-70 runs of making notes and the required keys are mostly equal - bleeding and decaying are still ahead but only by 2 or 3 runs.

If for some reason there is bias toward some keys for you then I suggest making notes and equipping the key that shows up most often.