The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needing Help Buying Grand Master's Pack

Izayaya

Question

I been playing warframe alot and I wanted to contribute to this game but I been notecing that on the main page of Founder's Pack it says 250 USD which is fine but when I try to buy it takes me to the Steam Store and I have to pay with my steam wallet which I can't because my bank for some reason doesn't let me add any funds and also my steam wallet is in Euros () and it's says it's 225making it about 294 - 295 USD which for the devs is awesomely alot but for me is too much so I was wondering if there was another way to buy the Founder Pack and also is the Frounder's Pack really 250 USD?

I already went to the Steam Discussion. But they just kept asking why would I buy the pack since it's a lot of points etc. . . So please don't be like steam and help me out because I do really want to contribute to the game.

13 answers to this question

At least for me in here: https://warframe.com/founders it shows price in Euros making it 180€.

Clicking BUY NOW (cursor over the price) gives me a lot of different options, but I think they are change for every country so where are you from?

In any case I think you should be able to use atleast PayPal or moneybookers wich you can find by clicking X more choices!

At least for me in here: https://warframe.com/founders it shows price in Euros making it 180€.

Clicking BUY NOW (cursor over the price) gives me a lot of different options, but I think they are change for every country so where are you from?

In any case I think you should be able to use atleast PayPal or moneybookers wich you can find by clicking X more choices!

it shows 180 because you already have hunter pack

Maybe try to charge your Steam Wallet acount with your credit card? Or via PayPal?

Thanks for your guy's help.

On another note I did try to change my steam wallet once but it was really a lot of a hassle so I didn't bother

And I'm international since I'm from one place but I live in another = I don't really see the buy now section it just shows me the prices at the bottom which are clickable then it just takes me to the steam purchase immediately it doesn't stop to ask if I want to buy it in another way and if I could I would use moneybookers, I use that way of transaction before.

If you made your account on Steam you can only make transactions through Steam, as far as I know. (They are trying to to fix this.)

It says you've only been a member since yesterday..? If you haven't progressed too far, and you don't want to wait until they fix it, you can also make another account through their webpage.

Edited by Lumireaver

is it possible for you to access the founder page in the website manually through a browser ?

do you have any other payment method ? i mean, without using the steam wallet ?

i think with paypall or other 3rd party indirect purchasing, you can choose to pay with USD instead of Euros ?

Edited by Adagio

Also thanks for the community's help. On the steam discussion is just pathetic how people even bothered to help me with this.

Wait for a discount coupon in-game. It's up to 50% so it gives pretty big discounts.

Thanks alot for that I will keep my head up.

is it possible for you to access the founder page in the website manually through a browser ?
do you have any other payment method ? i mean, without using the steam wallet ?
i think with paypall or other 3rd party indirect purchasing, you can choose to pay with USD instead of Euros ?

It is possible for me to acces the founder page in a browser but in the same browser it takes me to the steam purchase page and asks me to login and I can use other payment methods but currently the page only takes me to steam

If you made your account on Steam you can only make transactions through Steam, as far as I know. (They are trying to to fix this.)

It says you've only been a member since yesterday..? If you haven't progressed too far, and you don't want to wait until they fix it, you can also make another account through their webpage.

Actually I did make my account on steam so that's probably why I keep getting the steam purchase page. Also that's infact not to true I been a Warframe player for 2 months and 2 weeks ( as far as my account management says so)

Wait for a discount coupon in-game. It's up to 50% so it gives pretty big discounts.

Does NOT affect Founders pack price, cause they are allready reasonable priced.

Also, if you live in EU country, you need to pay VAT over that 250$ (% depends on country) which actually raises the price to the amount you are seeing in Steam.

Does NOT affect Founders pack price, cause they are allready reasonable priced.

Also, if you live in EU country, you need to pay VAT over that 250$ (% depends on country) which actually raises the price to the amount you are seeing in Steam.

You do got a point there but no vat is going to cost 45$ and wouldn't it let you to chose another way of paying other than steam purchase? 

You do got a point there but no vat is going to cost 45$ and wouldn't it let you to chose another way of paying other than steam purchase? 

Steam has a deal with DE that Steam users may only use Steam to pay for their microtransactions, as far as I know. VAT could easily be 45€ out of 250€

Update: So I recently got to make a new account with an old Email of mine which is not connected to any steam account it does seem to let me buy it with my credit card but it's a new account so question is:

Would this different ways of paying be fixed for steam users? Or would I really need to start all over again with the new account made by buying the founder's pack there? (And I honestly don't feel like starting over again)