Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Rush on Phobos (Kepler), more time is needed

k05h

ALL archwing missions are BULLS#&$! I'm sorry if this offends, but its the dumbest most broken part of warframe... They fly clunky, jag on everything and are just downright stupid. I would have much preferred some kind of flight sim involving the landing craft. The archwing make your frame irrelevant anyway. Not to mention the rush mission... MY GOD!! its set up to make you fail! You can #*!% the whole mission up in the first thirty seconds by getting caught on some stupid janky piece of terrain whe your frame auto pilots you into a wall because apparently your off path when you couldn't be more on path....  Seriously. they need to take the archwing stuff out and re think it completely. or at the very least stop making things dependent on archwing missions or gear. My 2 cents.

I failed this the first time in my new-ish archwing, tabbed out to find this thread and watched the video to make sure I was supposed to be ignoring the enemies and not fighting them.  Then did it second time with a fraction before the third ship left.  I did see the other two depart but this seems fine for a second attempt at a new mission with an unmodded wing.  On PC here too.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to bump this post, but yeah... this is one of those things that makes me hate Archwing, that first mission you get it I used up all my revives with no clue where that insta-gib beam is coming from. More than half of my Rush runs I end up going into dead ends with no way to get around it, the other half the first target is still 10,000 meters away when the timer runs out. I have no clue what I am supposed to do on this mission, I don't even get close to whatever target I'm supposed to reach.

• 1 month later...