[DE]Megan

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

Appreciate the heads up. Much rather see it split up and fine tuned than rushed out.

• Upvote 17

Thanks for the heads up.

Small steps! 

Steve gets to keep his day job this time , yes? *laughs*

• Upvote 5

I actually didn't read the post and my comment offers no substantial quality to this thread. I will act like something good happened and nod in agreement. 

Edited by Server
  • Upvote 27

My patience is undying, my will unbroken. I shall wait for the glorious day when we can all adventure together unto new horizons ^__^

• Upvote 13

Excited, as always!  ♥  Quality is worth the wait - no worries about that. 

• Upvote 1

thanks for the heads up, the split is a very good idea, can't wait for titania, that frame looks very very promising from what i saw on the devstream..

• Upvote 1

Awesome!  Can't wait -- The devstream was killer IMO!  -- Titania and new tileset look awesome!   I'm highly considering flame repellent as a must use - permanent mod due to the new flame turrets however... lol!

• Upvote 3

Take all the time you need. (...after we have Titania jk ;) ) 

I can wait ^_^

Edited by achromos

The War Within will be very strong content. You cut the War Within in half, now two the War Withins. The War Within never lose. 

• Upvote 5

An update slated originally for June is now 1 in june, 1 in july, 1 in august, 1 unknown. Have you guys considered possibly revisiting how you set up your timelines and timetables? If you're 4 months late on an update (im not complaining about the delay) you are seriously off your mark in terms of when you had aimed for, and its starting to become quite concerning. Not to mention Warframe wednesday has slowly and more consistently become warframe thursday (patch days). I dont mind delays, but it does get a little tiresome when you're told over and over this is the day only to be no where near surprised to see massive delays. This has become the norm, and I think that's a bad thing.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Upvote 60

The War Within : Part IV - A New Hope.

Tenno Skywalker will learn the truth about the Force (Void) and its nature which will send him/ her on a Quest to seek out the Truth, meanwhile the Master (Tenshin) will challenge the young Tenno on the way of the Force to further hone their skills before they take on the bigger threat!!

Part V - The Empire (Tau) Strikes Back! coming soon!

• Upvote 14

i think this is a great way to provide us updates

less bugs, less stress (for steve ;)) and less wait for new content