Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, FrostbiteEmber said:

Pretty sure they set TWW next month

Don't even say that, it's not funny. If they delay it even further it will be simply pathetic. It's almost 1 year since second dream...

Edited by Tujika

32 minutes ago, Jarl44k said:

I;m Considering an Application for Acolyte Status if they don't at least give a month for release date for War Within.

I'd settle for this year at the rate they seem to be going...

Don't get me wrong DE, but this had better be even more mind blowing than second dream. It's not that I don't like you, I just don't know if I can trust you these days O.o

12 hours ago, ShikaRoddy said:

I wonder if the fact that Mog "left" will be a wake up call for DEvs to get their stuff together...

It's not just Mogamu, pretty much all Warframe content creators feel the same, just take a look at YouTube. Tactical Potato even posted a video of a 40 minute talk about how the game is going in the wrong direction, Bouse Feenux has put up a video about the same issue, and the list continues.

I just hope DE realizes that they have made the wrong decision with SotR, and not focusing on the actual problems that the game has.

22 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I could post that J. Jonah Jameson video again, but I'm already starting to use it far too often on these forums ...

Sorry, it's not perfectly clear wether you agree with me and the laugh is out of sarcasm, or you at laughing at how naive I am  >_>