[DE]Megan

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

1 hour ago, FrostbiteEmber said:

Pretty sure they set TWW next month

Don't even say that, it's not funny. If they delay it even further it will be simply pathetic. It's almost 1 year since second dream...

Edited by Tujika
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Tujika said:

Don't even say that, it's not funny. If they delay it even further it will be simply pathetic. It's almost 1 year since second dream...

Sorry but look how long they delay it already. :/

2 minutes ago, FrostbiteEmber said:

Sorry but look how long they delay it already. :/

Officially, since June.

49 minutes ago, ShikaRoddy said:

I wonder if the fact that Mog "left" will be a wake up call for DEvs to get their stuff together...

rdlol.gif

• Upvote 2

DE needs to at least throw another Tac alert up to keep the Tenno awake, or else the Stalker's going to get more Acolytes. In the thousands.

45 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

DE needs to at least throw another Tac alert up to keep the Tenno awake, or else the Stalker's going to get more Acolytes. In the thousands.

I would like myself another razorback tac alert 

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Or 10.... Gotta get dem TA badges.

I'm Considering an Application for Acolyte Status if they don't at least give a month for release date for War Within.

Edited by Jarl44k
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Jarl44k said:

I;m Considering an Application for Acolyte Status if they don't at least give a month for release date for War Within.

I'd settle for this year at the rate they seem to be going...

Don't get me wrong DE, but this had better be even more mind blowing than second dream. It's not that I don't like you, I just don't know if I can trust you these days O.o

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

I just don't know if I can trust you these days

You can't trust anyone, even yourself :3

In other words

keep-calm-and-don-t-give-a-damn-2.png

Edited by Teloch

12 hours ago, ShikaRoddy said:

I wonder if the fact that Mog "left" will be a wake up call for DEvs to get their stuff together...

It's not just Mogamu, pretty much all Warframe content creators feel the same, just take a look at YouTube. Tactical Potato even posted a video of a 40 minute talk about how the game is going in the wrong direction, Bouse Feenux has put up a video about the same issue, and the list continues.

I just hope DE realizes that they have made the wrong decision with SotR, and not focusing on the actual problems that the game has.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ShadowFox14 said:

I just hope DE realizes that they have made the wrong decision with SotR, and not focusing on the actual problems that the game has.

I could post that J. Jonah Jameson video again, but I'm already starting to use it far too often on these forums ...

22 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

I could post that J. Jonah Jameson video again, but I'm already starting to use it far too often on these forums ...

Sorry, it's not perfectly clear wether you agree with me and the laugh is out of sarcasm, or you at laughing at how naive I am  >_>

2 minutes ago, ShadowFox14 said:

Sorry, it's not perfectly clear wether you agree with me and the laugh is out of sarcasm, or you at laughing at how naive I am  >_>

Probably a little bit of both actually.

12 minutes ago, ShadowFox14 said:

9 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Probably a little bit of both actually.

Correct.

So for Second Dream we waited few days more, for this cinematic few months, so for third cinematic quest we will wait few years more? Who knows

Edited by Myhon
  • Upvote 5