Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

Recommended Posts

Only thing I really hope for now is that, when the time for the update to deploy draws near, DE doesn't start the usual teaser site/hype announcements parade. I hope they realize how irritating and how of a bad joke that would look to (some of) us(well at least to me).

Edited by Melkia
  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE needs to start taking players seriously:

 

1- you keep  delaying content for months.

2- the game still has no endgame content , even more so than before. and no, sortie is not endgame.

you just cant keep promising stuff after stuff  and expect players to not get tired and dissapointed. most players have NOTHING to do ingame atm , and this is not going to change after TWW, sadly the game right now has no progression what so ever, raids are ok but they get repetitive after a while, whats the point on being a walking, overpowered, avatar  of destruction when outside endless missions( that are meaningless after SotR) all enemies just get oneshoted by anything we throw at them. we need advanced content, that is hard and profitable to do, we dont need tactical alerts to distract this issue, we dont want free stuff, we need constant, enjoyable,challenging and redoable content. love the game but i see alot of people feeling the same way i do, and they will eventually quit if this and other points dont change.

have a good day everyone

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Removed insult
  • Upvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, CryvernX said:

DE needs to start taking players seriously:

 

1- you keep  delaying content for months.

2- the game still has no endgame content , even more so than before. and no, sortie is not endgame.

you just cant keep promising stuff after stuff  and expect players to not get tired and dissapointed. most players have NOTHING to do ingame atm , and this is not going to change after TWW, sadly the game right now has no progression what so ever, raids are ok but they get repetitive after a while, whats the point on being a walking, overpowered, avatar  of destruction when outside endless missions( that are meaningless after SotR) all enemies just get oneshoted by anything we throw at them. we need advanced content, that is hard and profitable to do, we dont need tactical alerts to distract this issue, we dont want free stuff, we need constant, enjoyable,challenging and redoable content. love the game but i see alot of people feeling the same way i do, and they will eventually quit if this and other points dont change.

have a good day everyone

 

14 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

:clap:clap**@CryvernX agree ! DE..you are killing your own game..dont make players disappointed 

All good things come in time. I do not think that this delay is killing the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CryvernX said:

you edited my post because i talked about your support system? wow.. thats.. ok

.(The edit notes said "removed insults"..-Well if you can't criticize without being offensive...-. ... if that's not true please ignore what I said)

apart from this, I have to agree...kinda. Endgame is important... so is making the game exciting for new players. Between the tutorial and endgame, there is a long way. Which has to be filled with content too. Someday they will  focus on endgame too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WEREsandrock said:

.(The edit notes said "removed insults"..-Well if you can't criticize without being offensive...-. ... if that's not true please ignore what I said)

apart from this, I have to agree...kinda. Endgame is important... so is making the game exciting for new players. Between the tutorial and endgame, there is a long way. Which has to be filled with content too. Someday they will  focus on endgame too.

im pretty sure i didnt insult nobody, and we have plenty low-mid level content, but endgame has always been, shapeless. the reason players did long runs on t4 was just to emulate the engame feeling, there has never been such thing in warframe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melkia said:

Only thing I really hope for now is that, when the time for the update to deploy draws near, DE doesn't start the usual teaser site/hype announcements parade. I hope they realize how irritating and how of a bad joke that would look to (some of) us(well at least to me).

What do you mean 'start'. The hype/teaser site is already up and has been up for months https://warframe.com/thepath/.

It just hasn't been updated due to the delays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This delay in TWW update has made almost everyone realize the main and the biggest problem Warframe has, that veteran players have repeatedly mentioned and DE has ignored it -

The game is monotonous. Even within the different mission types. it is all the same. The end objective may differ for different game modes, but the primary objective is pretty much the same - Kill things.

  • Kill things and capture a target.
  • Kill things and survive with limited sir support.
  • Kill things and rescue a target.
  • Kill things and deploy drills.
  • Put up a defense and then kill things.
  • Kill things, then kill some more.
  • And so on.

The only mission that breaks this norm is Spy. At least when played in a stealth way.

The only reason Warframe survived is because of the constant updates and addition of new content.

But how long? How long can DE keep adding new content? There will come a time when eventually, DE will run low on new content. A delay in update shows the fatigue in the player base.
If DE does not find another way of retaining players, we will see more people complaining about burnout.

  • Upvote 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEADSHOT456 said:

This delay in TWW update has made almost everyone realize the main and the biggest problem Warframe has, that veteran players have repeatedly mentioned and DE has ignored it -

The game is monotonous. Even within the different mission types. it is all the same. The end objective may differ for different game modes, but the primary objective is pretty much the same - Kill things.

  • Kill things and capture a target.
  • Kill things and survive with limited sir support.
  • Kill things and rescue a target.
  • Kill things and deploy drills.
  • Put up a defense and then kill things.
  • Kill things, then kill some more.
  • And so on.

The only mission that breaks this norm is Spy. At least when played in a stealth way.

The only reason Warframe survived is because of the constant updates and addition of new content.

But how long? How long can DE keep adding new content? There will come a time when eventually, DE will run low on new content. A delay in update shows the fatigue in the player base.
If DE does not find another way of retaining players, we will see more people complaining about burnout.

old news.  tell me something I don't know.... been here three years, and I can say I'm bored.  I've been bored for a while.  But the thing that keeps me going are the people who DO make it fun on top of all the merciless killing and being completely overpowered.  Warframe has a way of making people creative when there's not much to do, which is something that most games don't have.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see the future.

When the update comes out. Whatever new content and chalenge comes with it... will be ignored. Because players will just Synoid Simulor over it.

The best part of trolling, is that, it's truth.
Also, it's not the first time I make this prediction.
I was also right on the other one.

Unless you play solo. Edit: and without Synoid Simulor.

Edited by Duduminador
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duduminador said:

I can see the future.

When the update comes out. Whatever new content and chalenge comes with it... will be ignored. Because players will just Synoid Simulor over it.

The best part of trolling, is that, it's truth.
Also, it's not the first time I make this prediction.
I was also right on the other one.

Unless you play solo. Edit: and without Synoid Simulor.

then i hope they give the gammacor treatment to this simulor, and the simulors yet to come, yet im pretty sure this isnt the problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

What do you mean 'start'. The hype/teaser site is already up and has been up for months https://warframe.com/thepath/.

It just hasn't been updated due to the delays.

My mistake, i forgot about the teaser for the previous parts and that's why i phrased it incorrectly, i hope DE doesn't CONTINUE with the teasing stuff, since right now it would be pointless and irritating. A simple message on the social networks the day they finally decide to deploy it, would be enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great. They gonna bring Syndi Melees tomorrow and another cool reason for additional month delay.

I'll keep insta login/logout for timer, but playng? Nope. Even with this bunch of awesome new "forks" (without Drako, if u no wat i mean).

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetralogy? Pentalogy? lol no kidding but for me the only thing this TWW has become is a CALVARY

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

old news.  tell me something I don't know....

I am not telling you anything specifically. I am stating the obvious thing that many have complained about over the course of development and DE has never taken a note. The amount of new content that were released previously kept the problem in check. And the moment there is a huge delay in new content, the problem shows.

The news might be old, but it never was this bad of a situation, due to constant updates.

All I am trying is to tell DE that this is indeed a problem and they should start thinking about it(if one of the devs happens to glance over this thread, that is). 

If you are here for 3 years, at some point of time, you too probably complained about the lack of diversity in the gameplay. If you did not, good for you. But not everyone plays with people they know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I highly doubt War Within will be so much delays worth...Wont be even surprised if it will be full with bugs and get negitive feeedback....(U-19,Fall OF DE)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with others, DE put too much focus on new player experience. Sure, its important, but new players come and go, meanwhile old players like me and MANY others have been around for 3 years and get pretty much ignored, yet we are the ones buying expensive Prime Accesses, and teaching new players how game works, anwsering their questions here on forums.

We are being flooded with content that has no value to those who have played the game for years, sure new gun is cool, but whats the point of even getting it? Just to max it for affinity? Sorties were supposed to be our endgame, yet its just cheese-fest that rewards weapons that veterans ALREADY HAVE.

The only way to enjoy this game for older players is to play with friends, seems simple, but sadly, out of ~260 players on my friends list, maybe 10 of them still play, I no longer care enough to make new friends in-game as most of them will likely leave shortly after.

We stick around because we love both Warframe and you DE, but its about time that we've got something in return

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/9/2016 at 6:50 PM, CryvernX said:

DE needs to start taking players seriously:

 

1- you keep  delaying content for months.

2- the game still has no endgame content , even more so than before. and no, sortie is not endgame.

you just cant keep promising stuff after stuff  and expect players to not get tired and dissapointed. most players have NOTHING to do ingame atm , and this is not going to change after TWW, sadly the game right now has no progression what so ever, raids are ok but they get repetitive after a while, whats the point on being a walking, overpowered, avatar  of destruction when outside endless missions( that are meaningless after SotR) all enemies just get oneshoted by anything we throw at them. we need advanced content, that is hard and profitable to do, we dont need tactical alerts to distract this issue, we dont want free stuff, we need constant, enjoyable,challenging and redoable content. love the game but i see alot of people feeling the same way i do, and they will eventually quit if this and other points dont change.

have a good day everyone

Golden words ...well written

Edited by arm4geddon-117

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By "endgame content" i understand things to do for veterans with exclusive rewards that cannot be traded or purchased by any means. Rewards like syandanas, warframe/weapons skins, emblems, sigils. Something we veterans can earn and be proud of wearing it. When someone see that syandana he will think "that guy did that particular thing/mission/quest/challenge" When new player will go on wiki to look for that item he will read "this item is a reward for this or that and MR of 20 is requirement" it's just an example. The point is veterans need some love and need to feel special.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sebith said:

By "endgame content" i understand things to do for veterans with exclusive rewards that cannot be traded or purchased by any means. Rewards like syandanas, warframe/weapons skins, emblems, sigils. Something we veterans can earn and be proud of wearing it. When someone see that syandana he will think "that guy did that particular thing/mission/quest/challenge" When new player will go on wiki to look for that item he will read "this item is a reward for this or that and MR of 20 is requirement" it's just an example. The point is veterans need some love and need to feel special.

endgame content = fashionframe

PicardFacepalm.gif

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...