Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, (XB1)LAZYNOOB2015 said:

I'm so hyped for The War Within and I'm 2 updates behind FML! Has anyone thought about if the name of the quest possibly suggesting a civil war?! That would be cool. I SO WANT ANOTHER STALKER BASED QUEST!

Do not make hype, If you make hype you will only get disappointed at the end. I advise you to stop right now 

DE, hope you don't forget about Syndicate Melee, I mean don't rush it. We seen what you have chosen, it just can you make sure the whole set of Syndicates Weapons get a Re-Vamp also? Not so game breaking against the Prime version, but as competitive. (I really meant it about the secondaries).

Look forward to your latest Masterpiece: The War Within (please blow our minds) and Titania!

H Y P E !

19 hours ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

Do not make hype, If you make hype you will only get disappointed at the end. I advise you to stop right now 

You can be hyped without being disappointed. I for one have been hyped and in turn happy with the results several times.

Please guys, learn from this...don't make promises you can't keep, especially if it's a promise to millions of players/fans. We're patient, but everyone has their limit. I haven't reached it yet tho, i'll wait as long as it takes. But i'd be lying if i said that my Hype was as strong as it was when the "The path page" was first posted on the home page. It went down considerably...but i won't complain. Cause hey who wouldn't want as few bugs as possible in an update for a game. But please...if you're not sure about a release date, don't bring up said release date. Don't give us an ETA, cause look at all the comments on this thread, not all negative but as i read the comments here i can just feel the disappointment in their words. Kinda like you're hyped to get that last cookie in the jar but your mom says no just because.

This 1 update being delayed over and over caused a lot of players to leave the game in the past few months. I refuse to leave the game cause it's got something that keeps drawing me back. I honestly didn't care about Titania, sure she looks fun to play as but it's nothing really major to me, new frame...ok...but what else will be coming with her? Changes to Fashionframe? New physics for Syandanas? Frost and Volt's cloth physics? Yeah a new tileset but what else?

I just want the quest, i want to know more about the story, i'm sure that there are many more like me. I love the story of this game, i'm really curious about what TWW is gonna bring to the table in terms of lore but with all this wait i really REALLY hope that it's not just another quest that i blow through in 10-20 minutes like many others do as well. And honestly, after that second trailer we got for TWW...my theorist senses were just all over the place and it got me hyped once again but to hear it got delayed again made me curious but...slightly...sad...i guess.

2 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I just want the quest, i want to know more about the story, i'm sure that there are many more like me. I love the story of this game, i'm really curious about what TWW is gonna bring to the table in terms of lore but with all this wait i really REALLY hope that it's not just another quest that i blow through in 10-20 minutes like many others do as well. And honestly, after that second trailer we got for TWW...my theorist senses were just all over the place and it got me hyped once again but to hear it got delayed again made me curious but...slightly...sad...i guess.

You aren't alone.

8 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Confirmed by Rebecca on PCGamer stream just now; War Within planned for September, August release not possible.

Well, that was to expect, wasn't it? They knocked off the Wednesday bar again for Silver Grove, next week is Nekros Prime ... there was no way TWW would still make it this month.

I am completely fine with any postponements needed for a quality, playable release. Seeing content rushed (especially balancing changes, which don't ever seem to get the testing they actually need and suffer even after further tweaks are pushed forward as a result) is very demoralizing when it falls flat due to the time table being unable to keep up with the ambition.

It is to my understanding that the rush job on Specters of the Rail was largely a push from the marketing department, and I applaud whichever authority in DE has put their foot down and postponed further content from getting out the door this season before it is given due TLC. I say this not only for the sake of the content, but for the developers who are undoubtedly physically and psychologically (and perhaps even socially) impacted when a release is not ready for a smooth rollout. Nobody, even a frustrated chronic nitpicker like myself, likes to see you guys hurt.

Edited by Exodess

Well, next week I'll be on vacation without any computer or laptop unless I find a way how.

Good to know I'll be let down again. Thanks DE. So far U19 has been nothing but dissapointment and I'm no longer content with shutting up like a good little player and letting them smack me around. I would honestly not be surprised if War Within doesn't come out till late October.

First they split it into parts which was dissapointing, then all the updates that came out were complete arse, then they delay War Within, then they change it to 4 parts instead of 3, then they delay part 3/4 and as per usual, War Within got delayed again.

This summer holiday, all I wanted was War Within, that was what I most looked forward to and now I'm lucky to know I'll have to go back to college before it even comes out. Can't imagine that's going to help my mental state.

Please DE, for christs sake. DON'T ANNOUNCE ETA's I've had no hype for most of these updates, no high expectations and I'm still let down.

I guess you can't spell delay without DE.

10 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Well, next week I'll be on vacation without any computer or laptop unless I find a way how.

Good to know I'll be let down again. Thanks DE. So far U19 has been nothing but dissapointment and I'm no longer content with shutting up like a good little player and letting them smack me around. I would honestly not be surprised if War Within doesn't come out till late October.

First they split it into parts which was dissapointing, then all the updates that came out were complete arse, then they delay War Within, then they change it to 4 parts instead of 3, then they delay part 3/4 and as per usual, War Within got delayed again.

This summer holiday, all I wanted was War Within, that was what I most looked forward to and now I'm lucky to know I'll have to go back to college before it even comes out. Can't imagine that's going to help my mental state.

Please DE, for christs sake. DON'T ANNOUNCE ETA's I've had no hype for most of these updates, no high expectations and I'm still let down.

I guess you can't spell delay without DE.

Its ok, they still can split 4th part in 10 more.

I post here for the french forum area have followed moin ...
cool eagerness to answer !!!!! if they give it back please you meaning to the game long term. and stop making announcements on ads and ads while still no progress and especially no signs of the time or FINALLY updating TWW happen !!!