[DE]Megan

The War Within: Now a Tetralogy!

Why does the title say Tetralogy? Shouldn't it be Quadrology? Tetra implies five, yet you discuss four parts here... i'm confused ^^

Just now, Jukantos said:

Why does the title say Tetralogy? Shouldn't it be Quadrology? Tetra implies five, yet you discuss four parts here... i'm confused ^^

They are trying too hard 

Just now, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

They are trying too hard 

i'm now scared of a further partition of the last part xD I mean steve DID have a vine up of "The War Within V 5.0" XD

Just now, Jukantos said:

i'm now scared of a further partition of the last part xD I mean steve DID have a vine up of "The War Within V 5.0" XD

It is all implying for the 5

5 split confirmed xD

22 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

Etymology

From combining form of Ancient Greek τέτταρες ‎(téttares), τέσσαρες ‎(téssares, four).

Prefix

tetra- (or before a vowel tetr-)

1. Forming compound words having the sense of ‘four’.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tetra-

• Upvote 5

I really appreciate the level of transparency DE has with it's player base; something I always admired about DE. 

Thanks Megs for the update <3

I was ok with giving DE more time to polish this, but now it took way too much. Can we expect any parts of this update of last part... or whatever before autumn?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Tetra means four, penta means 5

one day...I shall wait for as long as it takes, I shall sit through as many delays as needed, I WILL get my hands on the new update.

I would like that. That would also allow us to have space battles! I'm sure they're working on something like that bit by bit for 3 updates after TWW or something.

11 hours ago, G510Gamer said:

Does anyone know the estimated release date of TWW?

Soon™

8 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

source?

The flight of the birds. And their intestines. Not the same bird, though. Probably.

• Upvote 1

I have been looking into as much as I can being an Xbox player make the wait so much harder since Microsoft is so slow... but that can't be helped. However from what I have seen titania looks amazing and I can't wait to get my fairy queen on Xbox. Which brings about the question how long of a wait do the consoles have since we just got the spectors update?