Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #78 Overview

AM-Bunny

1 minute ago, AsharaClaudia said:

wait, part 3 of war within is seperated into three of its own parts? LOL what is going on over there with the bad ideas

its only separated into 2 parts. 4 parts for the update as a whole from lunaro to the end.

The last two parts separate Titania and some content from the Cinematic quest and some other content.

Just now, Jangkrik said:

latest?cb=20120616003315

I've got to agree. Honestly I'm fine with paying $$$ but I'm really disappointed that it sounds as though Tennogen for non-steam PC players is dead. At least all console players will have equal access.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

I've got to agree. Honestly I'm fine with paying $$$ but I'm really disappointed that it sounds as though Tennogen for non-steam PC players is dead. At least all console players will have equal access.

Agree. Many of my friends also want to buy them with plats because they want to be able to buy it without paying $$, directly support DE by buying plats, or don't want to use steam.

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

very salty ovesince iters getting the shaft again. (not saying tonfa are bad or the boltace is bad) No other syndicate has a "theme" red veil get their dagger, SM get their rod of justice, sude gets their cephalon hammer, but arbiters? the syndicate who literally has a sword in every place they can put one! (every sigil/ syandana) Boltace. one job DE. of all tenno weapons, you choose the boltace. "we're using lesser used weapons" where is the telos jaw sword? the telos pangolin sword? telos nami skyla? telos tonbo? literally there are tons of other weapons beside the bolt family. might as well rename the syndicate to arbiters of boltor since i can see a single bolto for the next syndicate side arm -_-

Telos Boltace also looks very ugly compared to the other syndicate melees,  personally I see no reason to wear these other than to get some MR. 

4 minutes ago, Pratigious said:

So, uh,what happens to those players that used arcane distillers to remove a arcane from a piece of equipment?Will they like be compensated?

You ate a dodo before it was extinct. What exactly should be compensated?

6 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Why would they be? All they lost was syndicate rep. And unlike old removed mods, no actual content would be removed for them. 

eh...okay.Although there will be people that think they deserve to be compensated.

2 minutes ago, derp215 said:

Is that an "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" good or "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" bad?

Just now, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Judging by their icon of the deluxe oberon I'm going to guess...... good?

^

I waited way too long to see Magistar be glorious once more

Spoiler

Happy for shadow updates..happy for shadow updates...happy for shadow updates.... xux

But I'm still saddened that they went with "Sancti Magistar".... Why did it have to be a hammer? I would've at least endured having a polearm or something for Loka, just not a hammer.

But they could've easily done something like Sancti Venka, Skana (even though Iron Phoenix sucks and Crimson Dervish is rare as balls), or Redeemer, none of which are even used by "average" from how long I've been in the game on console with extreme variations of players.

Edited by (PS4)Foxkid_8

A lot of interesting content and information on content this time around. However, Tennogen items restricted to Steam mark the first time I've ever been legitimately disappointed as far unobtainable as cosmetics go. 

I'm just going to stop looking at Tennogen creations from now on. 

3 hours ago, Ketec said:

PC Players will not have the opportunity to purchase Tennogen items for platinum for legal reasons
Then don't shift your focus of all the fashion gear to tennogen. They are also overpriced - because i simply haven't seen anyone with any tennogen stuff ingame.

2 hours ago, Domesticon said:

This. This exactly, you can get some of my money if you charge them for platinum, DE. Won't get any if I have to pay an arm and a leg.

Yeah im sorry to be negative nancy here but i too am very upset that this is the answer we got after all this time. Once again i feel like DE has lead us on...like when they said cross platform play between PC and console might happen some day. Then at a much later date they came out and said yeah that can never happen. They just did it with tennogen now on this dev stream and im tired of this crap. How could they just now find out that it legally cant be done. The timing is great you know...they just made all warframes available for tennogen...then boom this great news hehe. I really dont understand how they legally cant allow PC players to purchase tennogen but console can when they made it sound like they have more hoops to jump through to get things allowed for consoles. Like why does steam (valve) have an easier time working this out with Sony and Microsoft then they do with....allowing PC to buy tennogen with platinum...the in game currency. Unfortunately I think enough people have bought into tennogen on PC by now that DE figures they will keep it the way it is and make good money off it. I think this whole time has been a test and we the PC community have nobody to blame but ourselves. If nobody bought the tennogen on PC at all with their steam bucks (apparently the newer warframe currency) then i think DE would have miraculously made tennogen purchasable with platinum...you know....the in game currency we buy with real world money. Im starting to think now there is no reason to ever purchase a prime access again because the tennogen will have better stuff. 

Edited by RoninJed

I get your frustration but it doesn't necessarily mean they were actually leading us on... it is quite possible they thought they might be able to find a way to do it legally, explored it for a while, and then announced the sad truth when they were certain there was no loophole/way through the legal issues. 

I'm not saying it couldn't have been handled better by DE from the start (it totally could have!), but rather that I doubt they were trying to lead us on. They were probably trying to find a way around it, and like everything with DE, time slipped away from them.