Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #78 Overview

AM-Bunny

Anyone hyped about new augment mods?

Valkyr, Inaros and Nyx sounds interesting.

• Do you think Hysteria teleport would have additional features?
  • Would Nyx be able to shoot/cast while in bubble, or it will allow only to float a little?
  • Would elemental mods affect only procs chance as well or only a type, what about damage?

4 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

• The number of Shadows Nekros can have active will be capped for performance issues; they will be stronger in compensation

Am I the only one getting sick of them killing frames and powers because of "performance issues"? I get they want as many people to play and enjoy the game, but at what point do you stop catering to these people and stop stepping on the toes of everyone else?

Just now, milleniumdrgn said:

Am I the only one getting sick of them killing frames and powers because of "performance issues"? I get they want as many people to play and enjoy the game, but at what point do you stop catering to these people and stop stepping on the toes of everyone else?

Don't jump the gun, you don't know just how strong they might be. Don't say it killed the frame before you've even tried the thing out.

1 hour ago, -MNT-Erlking said:

Anyone hyped about new augment mods?

Valkyr, Inaros and Nyx sounds interesting.

• Do you think Hysteria teleport would have additional features?
  • Would Nyx be able to shoot/cast while in bubble, or it will allow only to float a little?
  • Would elemental mods affect only procs chance as well or only a type, what about damage?

Where do you see this?

53 minutes ago, milleniumdrgn said:

I went to a movie once and it lost sound momentarily. At the end of the movie the theater refunded everyone's tickets. DE is running a business and the industry likes to bite off more than it can chew. 4000k resolution and 200 fps or whatever and machines can barely run it without hijacking some experimental military hardware. So when they do something modest like this and you decide it's an affront to the reputation of the game or whatever how is everyone else supposed to respond? Those shadows can barely do anything anyways. Even a single AI npc can barely function and you want your warframe to summon 20 more? You daft?

This devstream was extremly underwhelming, not a single new info about what they are doing to fix archwing problems. 

Another problem is syndicate melee weapons while some weapons are fine others are pretty bad, funny fact is that Arbiters of hexis is syndicate weapon that fits me best but I switched syndicate after seeing it shafted so many times and its melee weapon only confirmed my decision(why they didnt get SWORD, they have sword as their symbol), most of other syndicates have much more variaty in their weapons, also I really liked Cephalon Suda but they continue to get only slightly better versions of weapons that simaris has, which are accessible to everyone.

Lately I play warframe less and less because there is nothing to excite me anymore, only thing that excited me lately was war within quest which is DElayed more and more,I wonder how  DE is going to fit ANOTHER cinematic quest before end of year since they promised 2-3 cinematic quests each year, I wonder how they will do it if they are unable to finish one quest in more then half a year....

• As discussed, Desecrate is being changed to a toggle
• The Health Orb drop chance from Desecrate is being reduced so that Despoil is less effective

Both of those things are out right a nerf, at first I was like decreasing health orb drop wont change anything since you can right now compleltly ignore despoil thanks to energy passive but then I realized that passive wont work with toggle desacrate which means we wont have any good way to provide energy to desacrate from now on, DE should BUFF health orb drop chance not nerf it to counter balance desacrates new toggle inability to be affected by energy passive

1 hour ago, Culaio said:

Another problem is syndicate melee weapons while some weapons are fine others are pretty bad, funny fact is that Arbiters of hexis is syndicate weapon that fits me best but I switched syndicate after seeing it shafted so many times and its melee weapon only confirmed my decision(why they didnt get SWORD, they have sword as their symbol), most of other syndicates have much more variaty in their weapons, also I really liked Cephalon Suda but they continue to get only slightly better versions of weapons that simaris has, which are accessible to everyone.

You can't know if they're bad : you can't try them yet.

Wait and see.

4 hours ago, milleniumdrgn said:

Im happy with these Nekros changes, i play Nekros alot, and well... 15+ shadows is just too much xD(30 is just oh mah gawd my pc is a beast but come on that much AI just laggs the game soooo much!) 

less but more powerfull shadows is great. and if i recall didnt they say youd summon the most powerfull bodies that you killed? its gonna make me and my friend's combo that much better for defense. Bonedaddy for the win

7 hours ago, Pratigious said:

So, uh,what happens to those players that used arcane distillers to remove a arcane from a piece of equipment?Will they like be compensated?

It wasn't touched on, but I assume it would be a trvial matter to replace the Distillers with an equal number of Syndicate Medallions.

5 hours ago, AllenWhat said:

Thanks for sorting out!

Can I quote your post and translate to some Taiwanese gaming forum?

Sure, go ahead. I don't mind at all.

3 hours ago, xenonox said:

Where do you see this?

Those augments weren't mentioned in the devstream, but were in the official overview. I linked it near the bottom of the first page in this thread.

2 hours ago, D20 said:

You can't know if they're bad : you can't try them yet.

Wait and see.

I am not saying all of them are bad, also stat-wise all of them are probablly pretty good but the weapon choices for arbiters and cephalon simply lacks creativity, for example Boltace is not prettiest weapon, people already have enough of boltor themed weapons in arbiters syndicate(and in game) and symbol of arbiters is SWORD, why they would use sword as their symbol if they dont even use it, Weapons of other syndicates dont stay with in theme, then why arbiters weapons should ?

Problem with cephalon suda on the other hand is that there are two cephalon controled syndicates in game(suda and symaris) and while they have different role in game both have pretty much same weapons with only minor stat differences. so if someone wants those weapons for design and doesnt care about min maxing then they will go to symaris instead of suda since they dont have to sacrifice anything to get them other then time.

10 hours ago, Ketec said:

PC Players will not have the opportunity to purchase Tennogen items for platinum for legal reasons
Then don't shift your focus of all the fashion gear to tennogen. They are also overpriced - because i simply haven't seen anyone with any tennogen stuff ingame.

I agree. Creators will still get a percentage if the prices were lower. I'd buy them if they were around €1 or €1.50 at most. But €5/6  are you kidding for only skins?? I can buy games for the prices.

8 minutes ago, kubbi said:

I agree. Creators will still get a percentage if the prices were lower. I'd buy them if they were around €1 or €1.50 at most. But €5/6  are you kidding for only skins?? I can buy games for the prices.

Well, because Valve have 30% profit from that price

2 hours ago, Myscho said:

Well, because Valve have 30% profit from that price

30% of €1 is 30 cents per sale. It would change nothing on their share. Maybe if the prices were actually affordable they would make more profit.

11 hours ago, milleniumdrgn said:

It's getting on my nerves.

Mirage and Kohm were already nerfed for performance reasons. Now I won't be surprised if Nekros will get shafted. 

I'm playing the game on a mediocre laptop and I never had any performance problems even when there's a ton of stuff going on. So yeah, I don't know what kind of wooden pc are those performance changes for. So far it seemed more like a cheap excuse for nerfing something.

well the synd weapons seem very underwhelming (apart from suda ) 

and why the hell not the jet kitty instead of the rather sad affair that is sydon ( a trident that don't stab ffs)

Edited by BAD9eR

18 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

In the Titania Update, the Arsenal select UI will display when a weapon is Mastered and how many Forma you've placed on it

Finally! It's been over a year since many players have been requesting this UI QoL improvement. Rejoice!!!

Edited by Souldend78

4 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

well the synd weapons seem very underwhelming (apart from suda ) 

and why the hell not the jet kitty instead of the rather sad affair that is sydon ( a trident that don't stab ffs)

Because jat kittag is already  too powerful.

Hmmm. Would be cool if Glyphs can also allow us to put are Clan Logo on walls too not just Profile Icons. But im sure we will have to pay and make a higher resolution version of are Clan logos for the Glyphs.

I want to put my Ninja Frog (Frog Pokemon Greninja) on the mission level XD

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

On 2016-08-06 at 3:49 AM, Jangkrik said:

latest?cb=20120616003315

so much this, honestly im dissapointed. i mean i could give up the % off  on plat login rewards just to be able to buy the stuff for plat. hopefully DE will focus less on tennoegen beacuse who in their right mind shells out 6-7$ for a skin? not to mention the syndicate melees wernt that interesting either, could atleast give red veil a fun weapon but nope.