Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change (fix) Matchmaking

(XBOX)Prime Pedestal

Ok so there's 2 changes I'd like to see

1) There's an alert, the game tells me that eg 70 open squads are playing and it doesn't find a game. I go to another mission and there are no open squads yet it places me in a team instantly. Not a big problem I know but it is kinda irritating.

2) When I can't find a game to join and it puts me into a lobby where others starting that mission join my team whilst i'm in my ship. No problem with this at all but, when someone does join it automatically starts the mission countdown. Again not a big problem but it is also sorta irritating.

I'd like to point out as well that it's not a problem with my connection, NAT type, ping that causes the first problem I mentioned. I think that it just isn't very accurate.

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed these problems I see like 79 squads open and don't find one lol but it may be connection distance its editable from your options It may be that

yesterday i also was sent in a game with a super rude player I would love adding a player behavior sorter matching players based on reported behavior and quit rate are idling

then again don't want to stop them from doing as they are I love to see there ideas ^^