Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Fragments Broken

Harbinger-Ace

In my journeys to discover the information hidden away in the Cephalon Fragments, I have come across an issue related to the Orokin Derelict missions:

The fragments within Derelict missions only appear to unlock the first of each set. I've only been able to scan three, the first of the three sets, before the Synthesis Scanner tells me "Codex Entry Complete".

However, as evidenced in the screenshot of the Codex, I have not completed any of the three sets of lore; only the first of each is unlocked.

Spoiler

L5oH1Fv.jpg

Spoiler

s6jBo0a.jpg

I also have the same issue, in fact these are the only 3 fragments series I am missing, which kinda upset me.

Notinh else to add, to the infos sadly : I were allowed to scan 3 times in Derelict, one time per serie, and then "Codex Entry Complete".

Can anyone here confirm that the SotR U2.1 and 2.2 fixed this bug ?

(Sure, the patch note says so, but I didn't have the time to check it)

EDIT : Works for me as well (Orokin Derelict Fragments at least).

Edited by Vansceslas
Tested.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2016 at 1:44 AM, (PS4)nerex33 said:

PS4 user here, it's not working for me but I'm assuming we will be getting that fix as well in the future then............

I guess us console users will have to wait months for this fix.

On 8/7/2016 at 3:03 PM, Vansceslas said:

I also have the same issue, in fact these are the only 3 fragments series I am missing, which kinda upset me.

Notinh else to add, to the infos sadly : I were allowed to scan 3 times in Derelict, one time per serie, and then "Codex Entry Complete".

Same exact thing for me. I scanned the 1st 3 fragments for each segment and then when I went for another it said complete.

• 2 weeks later...