The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

*Novus uses moderator ninjutsu technique no. 27: distraction!* :P 

Look at the pretty picture I got from someone (uploaded onto imgur to make it easy to put onto the forums):

Reveal hidden contents

o97SiHX.jpg

What's that on Umbra's legs?

27 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Of course ChangYou posts a dead on spoiler of what exactly happens at the end of the Second Dream and what it will do.

http://event.changyou.com/wf/201605/version/pc/sub2.shtml

Poor guys. Getting it spoiled by them. I would be pretty pissed off about that

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its pakal ..... , and there is a scarf falling over .... hopefully thats cleaned up on our version 

Its not just the scarf though, its his actual chest. I dont know if the pakal set uses the normal excals rigging right now considering that umbra has a sort of a hump to his chest.

16 hours ago, Ibro156 said:

What's that on Umbra's legs?

Poor guys. Getting it spoiled by them. I would be pretty pissed off about that

first off, its not entirely spoiler since we got it first. Its like ruining the end of a movie that's been out of theaters for a year. Second, it makes me wonder, were de trying to hold back on giving us umbra til china was practically caught up to us in updates? Is that what all the wait was for?

12 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

first off, its not entirely spoiler since we got it first. Its like ruining the end of a movie that's been out of theaters for a year. Second, it makes me wonder, were de trying to hold back on giving us umbra til china was practically caught up to us in updates? Is that what all the wait was for?

dunno

26 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

first off, its not entirely spoiler since we got it first. Its like ruining the end of a movie that's been out of theaters for a year.

Isn't most of China's population locked away from internet? If that's true, then the second dream is still totally new for them.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

Second, it makes me wonder, were de trying to hold back on giving us umbra til china was practically caught up to us in updates? Is that what all the wait was for?

Dunno, they said that umbra might come after the second dream, but never said after it on what build (chinese or global) nor how long after its release.

At this point, all I want is the war within being released at least on the third week of july, otherwise I won't be able to play it until the end of november, but well, I know nothing's gonna change just because of a single player.

40 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

didnt de say it would be all out before tenno con for pc? 

Tennocon is on july 9, specters of the rail hasn't been released and the last box for it on the hype site should be shown next week (most likely on Thursday) so I guess TWW might be released about 2  weeks after tennocon

Edited by -----LegioN-----

5 minutes ago, Nashucus said:

i wish knew what you did

I can't tell anything to anyone here,but if you really want to know :

Spoiler

Read

Each

Data

Displayed

In

This website...

Solve this enigma,your eyes will open,Frost...

Edited by unknow99