The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

4 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Oh yay, it's this thread again. You're aware the lato and skana prime are just gold plated sh*t, which nobody seriously uses, because they suck compared to 90% of the other weapons, yes? Man, that is SO pay to win, I can't take it!

Prisma skana is also gold plated and you can make the normal Lato gold plated as well with the conclave skin.

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Prisma skana is also gold plated and you can make the normal Lato gold plated as well with the conclave skin.

AND prisma skana is waaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful and awesome than Skana prime will ever be! Seriously, who even uses Skana or Lato prime for anything other than fun or showing off on the relay? I like to show my Skana prime because it makes me feel special and my parents never cared about me, but I fail to see the practical use here. 

Just now, Berserkerkitten said:

AND prisma skana is waaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful and awesome than Skana prime will ever be! Seriously, who even uses Skana or Lato prime for anything other than fun or showing off on the relay? I like to show my Skana prime because it makes me feel special and my parents never cared about me, but I fail to see the practical use here. 

Yeah but skana prime is awesome and I heard it got stealth buffed to make it up to par with the prisma version. That's also why I use Jade Excalibur *cries*

10 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Oh yay, it's this thread again. You're aware the lato and skana prime are just gold plated sh*t, which nobody seriously uses, because they suck compared to 90% of the other weapons, yes? Man, that is SO pay to win, I can't take it!

For now yes. But maybe after damage 3.0, they wouldn t suck anymore.

1 minute ago, yual said:

For now yes. But maybe after damage 3.0, they wouldn t suck anymore.

Oh really. Based on who? On what? Pure speculation? DE made sure that Lato Prime and Skana Prime absolutely do not matter in terms of their relative power, so why the heck would they suddenly make them super powerful? Stop being paranoid.

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Oh really. Based on who? On what? Pure speculation? DE made sure that Lato Prime and Skana Prime absolutely do not matter in terms of their relative power, so why the heck would they suddenly make them super powerful? Stop being paranoid.

I never say skana p and lato p will be op. I just say maybe, they wouldnt suck anymore.

Edited by yual

1 minute ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Now I know we're you get the berserker part from....-anyway slow down there, they hopefully won't be trash anymore BUT when you are using it with excal prime it doesn't even matter you have an exalted skana prime that's an awesome weapon. As for the Lato how many forms do you have on it?

18 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

also, I dont really care about the skin, I just want the same stats! that the most important!

Edited by yual

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Now I know we're you get the berserker part from....-anyway slow down there, they hopefully won't be trash anymore BUT when you are using it with excal prime it doesn't even matter you have an exalted skana prime that's an awesome weapon. As for the Lato how many forms do you have on it?

Nothing .. he dont cares .. he´s just a master founder like me .. we dont own lato prime

8 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

The point I'm trying to make is, they suck. They're utterly irrelevant. And I think that's a good thing. They're a nice, fun gift to founders, but they shouldn't outperform the weapons that absolutely every player can get. So even with upcoming damage revamps and weapon overhauls, I think it's perfectly fine if the founder-exclusive items will suck for all eternity and if Excalibur prime's stat boost compared to regular excalibur remains utterly meaningless. ♥

Just now, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Nothing .. he dont cares .. he´s just a master founder like me .. we dont own lato prime

14 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Oh really. Based on who? On what? Pure speculation? DE made sure that Lato Prime and Skana Prime absolutely do not matter in terms of their relative power, so why the heck would they suddenly make them super powerful? 

All evidence to the contrary. Did you read what he said? He/she clearly cares, that's paragraph is full of well...."Oh really. Based on who? On what? Pure speculation? Stop being paranoid."

1 minute ago, Nyrakav said:

This. The founder weapons were nothing but fodder and that's all they will ever be. DE won't buff them due to fear of outcry from non-founders.

if we get lato & skana umbra. Yes, they will.

How would umbra weapons even work? The way I understand it, umbra warframes are gonna be modified versions of regular warframes, "twisted by the void". So they're a bit darker, more sinister, that kind of thing. How would you even do that to a weapon? This whole umbra thing was stupid to begin with, I think we should really keep it to Warframes, if we really have to go there...

5 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

The point I'm trying to make is, they suck. They're utterly irrelevant. And I think that's a good thing. They're a nice, fun gift to founders, but they shouldn't outperform the weapons that absolutely every player can get. So even with upcoming damage revamps and weapon overhauls, I think it's perfectly fine if the founder-exclusive items will suck for all eternity and if Excalibur prime's stat boost compared to regular excalibur remains utterly meaningless. ♥

Ok, though I mean you guys got exclusive weapons and they should at least be mid tier when formad. I have a lot of friends that are founders and they say the skana prime go a stealth buff. Though exalted skana prime anyway so skana prime is already outclassed.

Ok, though I mean you guys got exclusive weapons and they should at least be mid tier when formad. I have a lot of friends that are founders and they say the skana prime go a stealth buff. Though exalted skana prime anyway so skana prime is already outclassed.

Just check their stats on the Wiki. Do you see anything useful or overpowered there? I wouldn't use the Skana prime on a difficult mission even if you paid me to do it. I consider it purely decorative and I'm cool with it.

I play nearly every day with skana prime .. just for fun .. I dont know what you are calling "outclassed" .. If you think that sicarus is an overpowered weapon ... then yes

I have 4 forma on my Lato Prime and it can barely kill anything greater than level 20 enemies.

5 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Just check their stats on the Wiki. Do you see anything useful or overpowered there? I wouldn't use the Skana prime on a difficult mission even if you paid me to do it. I consider it purely decorative and I'm cool with it.

If I had it if be up for the challenge to make it high mid tier. I was able to make the sicarus prime kill a level 90 heavy gunner in tow mags so I'm sure the skana has  some potential.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11