The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

8 minutes ago, Erebus_Nacht said:

The Other Images I found were in Chinese, that's just a compiled Image of the Really Rough Translations.

The Wiki has the real pictures and a very general statement about the "system" in the trivia section.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra

^ also has a link to this megathread for more info .... 

is there a reason for posting things we already know/have? 

25 minutes ago, Erebus_Nacht said:

The Other Images I found were in Chinese, that's just a compiled Image of the Really Rough Translations.

The Wiki has the real pictures and a very general statement about the "system" in the trivia section.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra

on the wiki ...

Excalibur Umbra Prime & Excalibur Umbra are completely identical in everything but name.

de was quoted in saying they would be virtually identical

steve stated there may be some small changes but its a guestimate i think, but it mainly is referring to the pbr on metal parts 

Spoiler

pZ6aWNj.jpg

ZUKheTP.jpg

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

you are completely reading his tweets out of context

the question was: will our Umbra have the gold, to which Steve answered: yes

the rest of his answer is simply a reassurance that we will be able to color the gold, since at the time was when they begun allowing us to change the gold tints on our primes, nowhere was it said it would be different

and for his second tweet: 

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:11 PM, Apoc001 said:

ZUKheTP.jpg

Steve was giving a rough percentage guess of how sure he was that both would be the same, to put it simply, Steve was 94% sure that our Umbra would be 100% the same to Umbra Prime

I've already covered it before

2 minutes ago, Apoc001 said:

you are completely reading his tweets out of context

the question was: will our Umbra have the gold, to which Steve answered: yes

the rest of his answer is simply a reassurance that we will be able to color the gold, since at the time was when they begun allowing us to change the gold tints on our primes, nowhere was it said it would be different

and for his second tweet: 

I've already covered it before

feel like im repeating myself  .... (as i dont remember your cover of it )

what is known is the pbr treatment..... already stated that its confirmed to be on our variation

also factor in the graphics update which will probably up the appearance quality more so , as most of the original EUP vids/pics are from before the major updates 

if im not clear enough its due to lack of caffeine/sleep 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

as i dont remember your cover of it

time stamps, I covered it back in June

getting back on point, there has never been any confirmation that our Umbra will be changed in any way, it has always been stated to be "virtually identical" and will remain that way until otherwise

1 minute ago, Apoc001 said:

time stamps, I covered it back in June

getting back on point, there has never been any confirmation that our Umbra will be changed in any way, it has always been stated to be "virtually identical" and will remain that way until otherwise

thats pretty much the reason most people are so interested in , and why change what is wanted

the only cosmetic change if memory serves people are hoping for is that the scarf auxiliary (on/of), but its fixed in the china variation ...so doubt it? 

latest?cb=20160414080831

1 minute ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

id be interested in system changes if I knew what the hell they were gonna be.

The system changes/additions are likely spoilerific, based on what they have said. It's likely going to be similar to why Focus was kept so hush-hush during the build-up to the Second Dream.

1 minute ago, AndrewScreamSoul said:

I'm dying inside for waiting soooo LONNG MAH BROTHAAARSZ

You're not the only one, but doesn't matter, we can't do anything but keep waiting, discussing and, once in a while, release some salt before coming back to normality.

On a side note, any idea if we're getting the "staff of light" too? I saw it and thought it might be cool to do some cosplay on fashionframe.

3 hours ago, Demoonic said:
6 minutes ago, AndrewScreamSoul said:

I'm dying inside for waiting soooo LONNG MAH BROTHAAARSZ

Yeah tbh the only reason I like him so much is because 1. He's excalibur and I love excalibur. And 2. He looks amazing

yep... i ´need that  scarf for my excal... so badly..

2 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

You're not the only one, but doesn't matter, we can't do anything but keep waiting, discussing and, once in a while, release some salt before coming back to normality.

On a side note, any idea if we're getting the "staff of light" too? I saw it and thought it might be cool to do some cosplay on fashionframe.

staff of light?

9 minutes ago, oshunter124 said:

and nobody noticed that the first ship seen in the intro (when Vor shot the extraction vessel) is the first prototype of the current ship in warframe 2004.

Spoiler

Edited by yual

4 minutes ago, yual said:

and nobody noticed that the first ship seen in the intro (when Vor shot the extraction vessel) is the first prototype of the current ship in warframe 2004.

Reveal hidden contents

If you look at pre-U14 gameplay footage where they didn't skip the ship flyby the old extraction ship is there.

12 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

which Devstream and when? the moderator just said you were talking crap.

No Moderator said that, he was saying to be civil and I agree, Skimming through devstreams to find the proper quote to clear it up but it was a suggestion so it's definitely subject to change.