Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Promo Codes August 2016?

MrNade2

Question

20 answers to this question

Yo, can we just get the ban hammer no questions asked?

that's like a student trying to ask a teacher for answers on his final exam... 

and I thought you were referring to the codes that were given like the ones prior to U18

Edited by Codrax

Just now, Codrax said:

that's like a student trying to ask a teacher for answer on your final exam... 

Do you even know how Warframe promo codes work?

4 minutes ago, Codrax said:

and I thought you were referring to the codes that were given like the ones prior to U18

There are free promo codes that are sometimes made available for everyone dude, and not only the ones before U18, there was one recently for the Dark Split Sword skin but it expired after a week.

2 hours ago, Codrax said:

Wow, so much salt for such a simple question.

You do realize you spent a fraction of your actual, real life on typing that salt ,don't you?

@Praxxor - thanks

Edited by MrNade2

5 hours ago, MrNade2 said:

Hi all

I was wondering if there are any currently active promo codes, all the ones I have found via Google have been invalid/expired?

Thanks

I'm just gonna leave a reply to get notifications in case any promo codes come out....

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 10:57 AM, MrNade2 said:

Wow, so much salt for such a simple question.

You do realize you spent a fraction of your actual, real life on typing that salt ,don't you?

@Praxxor - thanks

Lol some people instead of answering and sticking to the title they always feel like they have to say something out of line, as if they go through drama in their personal life so they take it out online. Some people need to learn how to answer or explain in a less salty way. Too much salt is bad for your health.

7 hours ago, xSpoinDoubleG said:

Why on ps4 they give you 100 free plat 50k credits and more, and on pc it s giving you S#&$

On PC you guys have disgusting plat discounts, on PS4 we barely ever do, and even when we do, it's never as low as on PC.

Also for the 100 free plat you need to be a PS+ member on the account you play Warframe on. So basically you're paying $49.99 for the free 100 plat.

Edited by (PS4)brasaremean

2 hours ago, Mugetsu1 said:

all i know is WARWITHIN ( that is the promo code) for the war within uupdate. and what do you get a Free profile pic......... well thats all i know for now sorry.

It is a rather nice glyph though, too bad it doesn't (yet) work with the forum avatar.