Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

250th Daily Tribute/Login Reward

-Zr-Scroll

3 day booster for logging in 250 days ...

Too bad the general login rewards still suck -even tho it was supposed to get "better" and match MR.

A MR 21 logs in, gets 1 gallium or 10k credits. Seriously - at least match credits to what a higher lvl mission would give -> 30-50k.

Drop resources and add random RARE mod at higher MR.

Perhaps a selection  of 5/10/15 R5...

13 hours ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Its an Axe. Codename: Sundial Axe. Its in the fan kit update DE released. In the daily login image, its seems the blades are made of pure energy.

Either way, I'll laugh if they managed to fit a sundial themed Warframe in the Login Rewards chain somewhere.

Would there be an interested towards the information what rewards there have been thus far and how they are trending?

Like how many Neurodes/Neural Sensors I've gotten from Daily Tributes, or boosters, and what % of all Tributes has been resources vs boosters vs R5 vs blueprint etc.

I have an Excel Spreadsheet about all my Login Tributes and some analysis over it already. I have posted some of this info earlier in the tribute posts, but it didn't receive attention much so I'm asking now if there would be any interest towards it?

If so, I would be posting a new topic regarding it so others can post their results too if they've kept such a record. Although every single player has a different starting point with the reward system so they would be widely different, but as information it might turn out to be intriguing. Also lots of visual graphs =)