Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have a warning sign for sniper only sorties?

gluih

The best sniper rifle is Valkyr hysteria. Can't be bothered to build and forma sniper rifle? Build and forma frame with exalted weapon. Or hell, any frame that can be carried by his powers. People would mind your lvl10 Lanka much less when you cover entire map in bastillas.

Edited by Serafim_94

3 hours ago, gluih said:

Having explosive weapons like the tonkor in the sniper category would be really nice.

I had blast damage on my 4 forma Vulkar yesterday. Not as good a tonkor but we had two Novas and a Banshee in our team. So the enemies exploded like hit by a tonkor. You would have loved it :D

Back to serious talk:

I think the conditions are fine because they force players to get better with all weapons. I did not have a sniper rifle until recently. But I looked through the wiki and found sniper-only is one possible condition. So I played some of them just last week, put forma on two of them and chose the Vulkar for the sortie. 

My only real concern with sniper/shotgun/melee only sorties is that it does not unequip weapons. Dozens of times I went into a match where either me or one of the others did not unequip the not-allowed weapons. 

18 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

The best sniper rifle is Valkyr hysteria. Can't be bothered to build and forma sniper rifle? Build and forma frame with exalted weapon. Or hell, any frame that can be carried by his powers. People would mind your lvl10 Lanka much less when you cover entire map in bastillas.

That is how i play sniper sorties. Snipers are to slow...even when hip fired. I go into Sniper only sorties with a good cc Frame and just abuse my abilities.

4 hours ago, gluih said:

Having explosive weapons like the tonkor in the sniper category would be really nice. They use sniper ammo anyway and they don't fit better into assault rifles.

Ahh yes... grenade launchers, the most snipery snipers of all sniper rifles

Edited by StinkyPygmy
I can't beleive you made me read that with my own two eyes OP

21 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Ahh yes... grenade launchers, the most snipery snipers of all sniper rifles

Don't you know? Tonkor can also be used as bow, and Dual Tonkors are best melee weapon in game. Especially when equiped with "Bloody what?" stance.

Edited by Serafim_94

41 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

Don't you know? Tonkor can also be used as bow, and Dual Tonkors are best melee weapon in game. Especially when equiped with "Bloody what?" stance.

Atonko Prime ... anyone interested?

7 hours ago, Serafim_94 said:

Dual Tonkors??? I'm assuming this is an Alert bp? I love using Mirage with the multishot Tonkor.... so the thought of dual weilding Tonkors with her... :D :D :D