The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Playlist

(PSN)B2daMac

Hey guys so I am a huge fan of music and characters.  So to indulge my weird obsessions I am putting together Spotify playlist that are tailored to each specific warframe.  Like what music would that particular tenno listen to based on their look, animations and play style.  right now I am working on Banshee and would love some suggestions on what songs would represent her the best.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

Hey guys so I am a huge fan of music and characters.  So to indulge my weird obsessions I am putting together Spotify playlist that are tailored to each specific warframe.  Like what music would that particular tenno listen to based on their look, animations and play style.  right now I am working on Banshee and would love some suggestions on what songs would represent her the best.

Since Banshee is the bass cannon, you have to start a mission with the appropriate song.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

18 minutes ago, Diana.K said:

Found Atlas's theme: 

Woah, I think I have an urge to play Atlas now o_o

13 minutes ago, Shirotsuki said:

For a Playlist dedicated to Banshee, this song is....pretty "alright" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*ba-dum tisshh*

Edited by HalfDarkShadow
Okay, I'll see myself out.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

Darude - Sandstorm