Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AandOE

Titania, powers, and object interactions

Having watched the latest devstream, it dawned on me that we might be getting some rather unusual interactions between the Fairy 'Frame, her kit, and everything around her. The biggest question for me is what will it look like when she's Shrunk and transitions into Uranus' water. (will she stay shrunk, does it cancel, etc?) Others are things like Lamplighter, and what happens if you toss said lit enemy in to the water, or if she's able to (while Shrunk) hack panels, carry power cells, throw specter balls, eat energy pizzas, or summon Liset help. With such a small size, does this mean that enemies will take longer to notice her if she's trying to be stealthy, if she's around the average Warframe torso height when flying? What about during those special-special cut scenes during the Second Dream, if she's super small during them?! Argh, so many questions!

I can still kittykat smile though~ :3

don't see why they should impact her. then again I don't see why Limbo shouldn't be able to Hack while in the Rift, but it still got changed, so who knows?

I'm curious to see if they would revisit tilesets and modify them so Titania players flying around won't automatically enter a "death pit" and teleport elsewhere with Shrink cancelled. This was already very annoying on Zephyr when you expect to be able to Tail Wind sky high.

Obviously I haven't played her, so I can't say with 100% certainty, but here's my highly educated guesses

1. Jumping into the water while her Shrink is active will automatically terminate the power and she will return to normal size
  2. An enemy under the effect of Lamplighter will hover in the air rather than falling into any pits or water. I assume any attempts made to force them into these areas  will simply kill the enemy and the power will expire
  3. Carrying power cells and hacking panels will be impossible while shrunken, as these abilities don't exist in Archwing. However, you will have full access to the gear menu, so you can call Liset support or lay Restore items
  4. She will still register in enemy's line-of-sight as normal for the purposes of stealth, although her fight may give her an edge in avoiding LoS.

From the Dev Stream Titania gets a 50% evasion bonus when tiny against enemies.  It might not even change her Hit Box even though she is smaller.

Titiania needs to get massively nerfed...
ive seen the devstream and so far she seems so overpowered...

they nerfed valkyrs hysteria ( hardcorepower drain ) and other frames making them "balanced" now they want to put titania as godlike-OP frame...

if they publish her as shown i hope they make hysteria consume 1 energy per second only.. like ivara or other frames...

i have more questions aswell!

1. will her stance make other frames be considered airborne?

2. if it does how will frames that need to be on the ground to cast abilitys work?

3. if it doesnt will these frames just cast their power mid air(visually)?

4. if it does will mods that affect airborne stuff(bullet jump/speed or w/e) will always be on?

On 8/9/2016 at 7:16 AM, Vyra said:

they nerfed valkyrs hysteria ( hardcorepower drain ) and other frames making them "balanced" now they want to put titania as godlike-OP frame...

if they publish her as shown i hope they make hysteria consume 1 energy per second only.. like ivara or other frames...

They even said in the stream not to take the example in the stream as the final product and that they would be dialed back so calm down.

I can't believe I have to even bring that up, this happens with every new frame.

On 8/9/2016 at 9:16 AM, Vyra said:

How is Titania a "god like op frame"  Did you watch the full dev stream?  Without that 50% evasion, she'd die in seconds, AND even with it, there were several deaths.  Where as Valkyr STILL can still be in hysteria for minutes on end but finally has a drawback to it.

You tell me, how is she more overpowered then say...

Nyx.

Nova.

Wukong

Valkyr.

She isn't.

8 hours ago, achromos said:

Valkyr.

good joke...

amusingly you did not name a frame that is really overpowered.. but i am not naming it here because i don't want it to get nerfed..

Valkyr is only "good" when you have specific mods for her such as rage and quick thinking, AND a good melee with berserker and life strike...( solo )

Wukong: i never see anyone playing him nor have i played him so i have no idea...

Nyx: not OP due to the lack of survivabilty on high end maps ( solo )

Nova: mildly OP and not in later game due to the glass canon style...

Titianla has utility similiar to nova , nyx AND our operator and even Archwing...

in my opinion they should focus on making more skins and love and tweaking to our actual frames rather than spamming new frames with even better base models/skins and stolen/copied abilities..

such as Nezha.. feels like a speed Ember...

when you look at MAG there is no love except from tennogen... but by base mag looks very outdated.. same counts for other old frames..

frost for example.. looks very outdated and the displace maps are low...just like OLD rhino..but luckily rhino got a kickass skin...

1 hour ago, Vyra said:

good joke...

amusingly you did not name a frame that is really overpowered.. but i am not naming it here because i don't want it to get nerfed..

Valkyr is only "good" when you have specific mods for her such as rage and quick thinking, AND a good melee with berserker and life strike...( solo )

Wukong: i never see anyone playing him nor have i played him so i have no idea...

Titianla has utility similiar to nova , nyx AND our operator and even Archwing...

in my opinion they should focus on making more skins and love and tweaking to our actual frames rather than spamming new frames with even better base models/skins and stolen/copied abilities..

when you look at MAG there is no love except from tennogen... but by base mag looks very outdated.. same counts for other old frames..

frost for example.. looks very outdated and the displace maps are low...just like OLD rhino..but luckily rhino got a kickass skin...

I run Valkyr with out rage and I find qt to be a horrible choice for both a frame that has a invincibility button and does needs to be in close quarters which may make it easier to get stun locked to death

funny how unique Titania is as a whole yet you are calling her a copy.  No frame has levetation, the ability to extract buffs, nor can they fly.  Yes archwing but I don't see a Warframe with any of those exact powers just copied.  Especially nyx.

Funny how you chicken out though about calling attention to your own self proclaimed OP Warframe yet you want another nerfed before we even have it in our hands.

coward 

The question that everyone should be asking is, does Aviator work with Titania's 4?

2 hours ago, achromos said:

nor can they fly.

Wukong can.

Zepher can(ish)

No frame has levetation

Wukong Can.

the ability to extract buffs

Nekros can(after their dead with health conversion)

1 hour ago, Rhundis said:

The question that everyone should be asking is, does Aviator work with Titania's 4?

2OP4ME

Though that mod is overly rare needs to be readded to the drop tables somwhere

4 hours ago, Vyra said:

good joke...

Valkyr: OP with certain mods and skill set

WuKong: Officially, perhaps the most god like warframe in the game. With the right build, you never, ever, ever die. It's like valkyr on drugs, he is so powerful since his ability, with a long duration makes him completely un-killable.

Nyx: I never die with her....ever. Her chaos is so powerful as a cc ability and her bubble stops all incoming damage and allows you to stun/kill all surrounding enemies when you come out of bubble.

Nova: Really op of you play her right. You have to play like she's in the back lines and not full on frontal attack. If you play differently with nova, you'll find you die a lot less.

Titania: Her shrink ability is definitely not what makes her op. Her shrink just makes her harder to hit for enemies by 50%, other than that, nothing is bad. re-imagine that ability as a 50% damage reduction ability. What makes her insanely op in my eyes is that all of her other abilities are cc ability. Her lamplighter stuns, and cc's all enemies around you and with more range, op as hell. Her 1st ability stuns all enemies in a section and makes them easy to kill, her 2nd ability gives you a lot of buffs and stuns enemies for a short time. With a good build and a proper mindset of 'running around and shooting from a distance' you would never die. Her 4th does not make op, her other abilities do.

6 hours ago, Vyra said:

Life wha- Can't you just pop hysteria, Slide attack and take it off? Hysteria has an innate 5% Life steal that costs nothing, and the Slide attack makes so much damage you're pretty much guaranteed to get, at the very least, half your HP each time... It doesn't even break the Melee combo if you have body count on =/ (Got 6 I'm not using, if you don't :satisfied:)

2 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

Can't you just pop hysteria

most of the times leeches sucked you dry
nullifiers scrambled you
nul scrambus and similar mobs taking your abilities off...
since you have to go close you're fked..

aditionally hysteria has  a mega drain and i try to save that for potential ressurrections of my teammates...

but as i said i made the test, i played the same mission with the 2 frames, Valkyr and ********, with Valkyr i died and was very often close to death ...it was no fun since i always had to fear death all the time and failing the mission...

with******** i had no problems at all...the drain on my powers was only like 5% of what Valkyrs hysteria drain has.. so i could literally be in my ability the entire match ( 1 hours surv )

with valkyr on the other hand i died as i said... had no energy for my powers and s on... i could only play effective and relaxed for 20 minutes..t hen it started being a PITA...

7 hours ago, achromos said:

funny how unique Titania is

flight = zephyr?!
buff extract = nekros ( and in general buffing allies is not so new in warframe )
CC like nova or rhino since enemies are slowed/stunned...

and on top of that she is an archwing type frame...

Titania is rendering most other frames useless...

even becca said every team will have one titania in them...( or similar... i don't recall the "exact" sentence )...

it was the same with valkyr.. but valkyr got hit with the nerf bat so strong.. naturally i demand the same brutality on titania...

12 minutes ago, Vyra said:

most of the times leeches sucked you dry
nullifiers scrambled you
nul scrambus and similar mobs taking your abilities off...
since you have to go close you're fked...

Do you even Rage+Max Armor?

Heck, do you even Primary/Secondary?

3 minutes ago, Jicematoro said:

Do you even Rage+Max Armor?

Heck, do you even Primary/Secondary?

i don't say its impossible but its more stress than with my actual frame...
in my opinion all frames should be equally useful/fun

i should not be able to solo a mission with ****** while every other frames is almost useless in the same situations/missions...

5 minutes ago, Vyra said:

i don't say its impossible but its more stress than with my actual frame...
in my opinion all frames should be equally useful/fun

i should not be able to solo a mission with ****** while every other frames is almost useless in the same situations/missions...

The trick is to remember that you're as tanky as you are agile, if you're not in a situation to receive enemy fire, get away! Bullet jump, Roll, Slide, Valkyr is tanky enough to sponge any stray bullet that might reach you while you're making your great escapade, find a better place and work from there, once you're back in full health, you can go back and make them pay, or leave them alone and just do whatever.

Also, Man up and just call it, what is it now? Ash? Loki? Ivara?

12 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

The trick is to remember that you're as tanky as you are agile

i would agree with here but there are frames that don't need to move at all to not die ...and they are not even considered to be tanks..lol

12 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

Also, Man up and just call it, what is it now?

Nah, i will call it as soon as the game removed the armor bug...( armor bug = valkyr without warcry or hysteria can die in 3 hits sorties...even when she had 1200 armor...)

p.s. why did you call those 3 frames?

4 minutes ago, Vyra said:

i would agree with here but there are frames that don't need to move at all to not die ...and they are not even considered to be tanks..lol

Nah, i will call it as soon as the game removed the armor bug...( armor bug = valkyr without warcry or hysteria can die in 3 hits sorties...even when she had 1200 armor...)
p.s. why did you call those 3 frames?

Desperate Times require desperate meassures.

Armor what now? My Valkyr can take a ton of Led on Sortie 3 [And my steel Fiber isn't even maxed] without falling o_o

Bladestorm, Invisibility, Invisibility+Finishers+Pretty much infinite energy, I don't find any of the 3 Overpowered, but I've seen people complaining about them and calling them "OP", Just making wild guesses

Also, it's Inaros, now, isn't him?

1 hour ago, Jicematoro said:

Armor what now? My Valkyr can take a ton of Led on Sortie 3 [And my steel Fiber isn't even maxed] without falling o_o

you're lucky then, i 1200 armor on valkyr and WITHOUT quick thinking + rage , without hysteria OR Warcry i am always near death or dead...

without sonicor or tonkor i would just die then.. ( or warcry / hysteria ) but yeah e-drain on hysteria...

On 11 August 2016 at 7:10 PM, Vyra said:

good joke...

Wukong gets the ability to recover from death with a percentage of his health and what i currently have as a duration of 12 seconds complete invincibility. I can also use my weapons as well in it.