Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nightswatch Are Seeking Tenno! (PS4) -Proud Members Of Anarchy Alliance ( Mature 18+) -Structured Ranking System and Event Focused Clan 5x gold event winners | clan discord available for members

(PSN)joe03827

Welcome to The Nightwatch.

What is the Nightswatch?

Founded by Eeoiwalka three years ago, Nightswatch has grown into a Mountain Clan with over 270+ active Tenno. Joining us means becoming one of the elite, and even if you feel like you don't belong, don't worry; we have plenty of veterans ready and willing to help our fellow Tenno

The Nightswatch does not know the meaning of second place. Our clan is full of Event enthusiasts and are really competitive and enjoy climbing to the top of the leaderboards, competing with other clans on the top spot. We are gold winners of a ton of events such as: Mutalist Incursions , Shadow Debt,  Rathuum and most recently The Pacifism Defect and Ambulas Reborn! We aspire to be always top competitors to other clans and fight for glory. When all others fail, we are the ones the Lotus sends.

What We Offer :Alongside having the full support of the clan in your adventures, The Nightswatch proudly offers 100% complete research with all weapons from each faction AND Event exclusive blueprints (such as Ignis Wraith).

We also have clan emblem Made by : (PS4)JablesTheMadMan

We updated our clan emblem made by (PS4)Deadflesh! Here it is:LnbGO7d.jpg                     

in-game perview:GAjVwjq.jpg

We are members of Anarchy alliance which is full of clans and great people to talk to and share your experience!

To reward your hard work, The Nightswatch often holds contests with rewards going from nice amounts of plat to vaulted rare prime gear! Prove your worth Tenno, and perhaps these rewards can be yours.

Tired of destroying puny Grineer? Sick of reducing those Corpus scum to scrap metal? Fear not, for The Nightswatch has a home for you. Meditate with your friends before heading out to hunt your enemies. Gaze out into the stars and remember what it is you're fighting for. Of course, if you have no time for peace and seek only glory in the battlefield, use our fighting club to hone your skills with fellow Tenno and bring honor to our clan

nN5hz7F.jpg

How we Operate :

Our clan has unique ranking system giving Tenno goals to work hard for rise up the clans in the nightswatch!

Here's the requirements for each rank:

sbQrVDH.jpg

We are currently recruiting, and we are looking for you Tenno. 
We just have a few requirements .which are :
You must be 18 y/o+ 
You must have 100 hours of gameplay in the game!

If u meet these requirements , you can join
Here are our rules :

Spoiler

Be respectful to each other
>Being offline for more than 10 days will result in you getting kicked ( unless you contacted a leader before absence)

>No racist or sexist behavior

>No bullying members
>Members are expected to help clan in clan events

Now , If u want to join you can contact the following people  ingame or via psn :
Eeoiwalka 
Ultra_Player_56
enunga666
geph48484848484
OR you can also post in this thread and we will be sure to contact you !

Edited by (PS4)joe03827
edited and cleaned topic | Anarchy | new emblem!

Hey dudes,

This seems like a pretty cool clan. I'm on pretty much every Tuesday-Friday for a few hours, and obviously as much as possible in the Aussie holidays. I would love to join, I am really hitting the point of building my second warframe and am looking for a clan to join.

1 minute ago, (PS4)jawa2311 said:

Hey dudes,

This seems like a pretty cool clan. I'm on pretty much every Tuesday-Friday for a few hours, and obviously as much as possible in the Aussie holidays. I would love to join, I am really hitting the point of building my second warframe and am looking for a clan to join.

Sorry, just read the 18+ thing, will find another clan.

Hey guys!

I'm interested in joining your clan!
I recently started playing Warframe again after a break (studying, well that's gotta be done too...) and I am enjoying it more than ever!
I'm kinda stuck in midgame, having pretty decent stuff (Dual Ichors+Valkyr Hysteria absolutely wrecks face!) but lacking a few mods and the upgrade materials to lift me into endgame.
So playing with some veterans and teaming up seems like the best solution to become a better Tenno!
As per your requirements: I am 21 year old guy from The Netherlands, I speak Dutch and English fluently, and I've got 134 hours into the game.
I'm an active and social player. I like to team up, help the guys I can help and learn a few new tricks from the old dogs :)

Let me know if you are interested in letting me join! 
You can contact me through Warframe itself or by sending me a message through PSN: SlapDatBass

Cheers, lads!

2 hours ago, (PS4)Eeoiwalka said:

Hey apologies mate...We do have a variety of other clans within our alliance who recruit younger players,if your interested drop me a psn and ill find you a good clan

All good mate, joined the Reapers of Mercy. Thanks for the offer though.

2 hours ago, (PS4)SlapDatBass said:

Hey guys!

I'm interested in joining your clan!
I recently started playing Warframe again after a break (studying, well that's gotta be done too...) and I am enjoying it more than ever!
I'm kinda stuck in midgame, having pretty decent stuff (Dual Ichors+Valkyr Hysteria absolutely wrecks face!) but lacking a few mods and the upgrade materials to lift me into endgame.
So playing with some veterans and teaming up seems like the best solution to become a better Tenno!
As per your requirements: I am 21 year old guy from The Netherlands, I speak Dutch and English fluently, and I've got 134 hours into the game.
I'm an active and social player. I like to team up, help the guys I can help and learn a few new tricks from the old dogs :)

Let me know if you are interested in letting me join! 
You can contact me through Warframe itself or by sending me a message through PSN: SlapDatBass

Cheers, lads!

Awesome bro send me a psn and we will get you into our clan and teach you how to better your game,I'm a 3 year old player an dual ichors are my favourite as well bro