[DE]Megan

Last Chance For Nyx Prime In The Void!

U6MhLUZ.jpg

Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime to enter the Prime Vault

PC:
On August 23 at 2 p.m. ET, Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with their Relics no longer obtainable in the game. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory. If you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory and you may continue to play them.

As a responsive measure, a Perrin Sequence and New Loka Syndicate sacrifice -- the Nyx Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Vauban Prime Neuroptics and Scindo Prime Blade will be replaced with Nikana Prime Blade.

Get Nyx Prime before she's gone! Use her mind control abilities to infiltrate the minds of the enemies and manipulate their behavior to turn the tide of battle. Pair her with the Scindo Prime -- an ancient executioners weapon reserved for the Orokin`s most respected enemies – and the Hikou Prime which are as deadly as any bullet without the commotion.

Tenno, you have two weeks left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

Consoles:
On August 23 at 2 p.m. ET, Nyx Prime, Scindo Prime and Hikou Prime will enter the Prime Vault, with all of their crafting parts abolished from The Void. If you already wield the power of these Primes, they will remain in your Inventory.

As a responsive measure, a Perrin Sequence and New Loka Syndicate sacrifice -- the Nyx Prime Neuroptics will be replaced with Vauban Prime Neuroptics and Scindo Prime Blade will be replaced with Nikana Prime Blade.

Get Nyx Prime before she's gone! Use her mind control abilities to infiltrate the minds of the enemies and manipulate their behavior to turn the tide of battle. Pair her with the Scindo Prime -- an ancient executioners weapon reserved for the Orokin`s most respected enemies – and the Hikou Prime which are as deadly as any bullet without the commotion.

Tenno, you have two weeks left! Enter the Void to collect and craft these items before they are gone.

• Upvote 20

TY but seems strange that,

1.  Its 2 weeks long versus the usual 1 week
  2.  There is no mention about farming or keeping relics that are tied to the current primes being vaulted

Is this a sign of the cert process being longer and or a possible problem arising due to the build. Strange very strange

• Upvote 14

Feels like yesterday that these Primes came onto the scene. I'll almost miss having them show up a thousand times when I farm any other prime part. 

Almost.

• Upvote 43

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oh S#&$... thank God I already finished those two, otherwise I would never get maxed rep for either...

• Upvote 9

A two week warning...weird.

maybe to compensate for console Tenno not having SOTR yet?

• Upvote 4

Just now, oceano4 said:

A two week warning...weird.

maybe to compensate for console Tenno not having SOTR yet?

But if the cert process goes through fine (which I guess it will) they should be able to get it before next week.

And in worst case scenario it'd be the extra week -- but they could compensate for once by having the Access run a tad longer on the platform.

• Upvote 1

Scindo Prime -- an ancient executioners weapon reserved for the Orokin`s most respected enemies

"i have been using this the wrong way"

(returns to poking corps of dead bombard with scindo prime blade) 

Edited by trini1soloplayer
  • Upvote 11

Since the Keys --> Relics conversion is random, I think DE is giving consoles a chance to farm the Nyx's relics before vaulting. If they didn't do this, thread will be flooded with salt and w(h)ine from console players. Well, who am I kidding? The forum is constantly flooded irregardless.

• Upvote 14

1 minute ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Since the Keys --> Relics conversion is random, I think DE is giving consoles a chance to farm the Nyx's relics before vaulting. If they didn't do this, thread will be flooded with salt and w(h)ine from console players. Well, who am I kidding? The forum is constantly flooded irregardless.

dont worry pc is the same 

Dang it feels good to know we are 2 weeks away from THE Nekros Prime ... hopefully the relics for the warframe are not that hard to get.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)SG Ouija said:

so I'm guessing nekros prime releases August 23rd?

either that or releases after about 2 weeks

• Upvote 1

this is one of the reasons why i hate the specters of the rail update, i remember that you said this was suppose to be fixed, but you keep vaulting frames and weapons

• Upvote 25

2 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

My guess would rather be that they don't want consoles to get "free" Nekros relics with the SotR update when the void keys will be converted. Would probably cause a lot of PC salt ;) But that's just my guess, it feels weird that it's 2 weeks now.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Vuli said:

Extra week makes me sad :(

Don't worry....Look on the bright side, at least your getting a weapon that may do 1.5k slash....*fanboys over it*