The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Rush mode rewards should work like Spy does

Rossman86

You should get the rewards for killing 1, 2 and 3 ships rather than just the reward for only the total amount killed, which would be exactly how spy works. It seems weird that if I'm interested in one of the mods that drops from 2 ships killed rewards, then...I need to sit there and let the first corpus ship escape? Or let 2 escape if I'm looking for a mod from the 1-ship killed reward table?

5 minutes ago, H2K3 said:

Has anyone actually killed all three before?

Yeah, it's a pain but it's definitely doable. I would say that RNG plays a huge part. Sometimes you get a map layout with lots of straight runs that you can turbo through and it's actually kinda fun, and other times it's non stop u-turns and 90 degree turns, flaying into walls and getting caught on geometry. Most of the time it sucks.

8 hours ago, Rossman86 said:

You should get the rewards for killing 1, 2 and 3 ships rather than just the reward for only the total amount killed, which would be exactly how spy works. It seems weird that if I'm interested in one of the mods that drops from 2 ships killed rewards, then...I need to sit there and let the first corpus ship escape? Or let 2 escape if I'm looking for a mod from the 1-ship killed reward table?

Did DE really do this...

I keep believing I can't get surprised by their design decisions anymore, and I keep being proved wrong.

5 hours ago, (PS4)WiiConquered said:

Did DE really do this...

I keep believing I can't get surprised by their design decisions anymore, and I keep being proved wrong.

I feel like it will never be changed because it's one mission type that only exists in one single level for a mode almost nobody cares abut.

• 3 weeks later...

Having been running this for the last few hours for a good chance at the mods I'm looking for (thought it was good but endo seems to take up 50% of the drop table), I completely agree. I get there with more than enough time (about 45 seconds) to take down all 3 transports but the mods I want are on tier 2. In a way I am actually getting punished for getting there faster.

*wiggles fingers* post necromancy

Edited by gamepsych