Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Vuli said:

Can we get more details on this? Specifically how we can increase the dmg reduction now that power strength doesn't affect # of shadows.

7 Shadows give now 90% damage reduction (atleast that's what the hud tells me).

Description on the mod is incorrect though

The despoil changes seem to be a nerf. The drop chance for resources is now lower than before, it costs energy or health for every enemy which means that it could very quickly build up, and since health orbs are now part of the normal drop chance it seems like you purposefully nerfed this ability so that it is harder for players to farm resources.

Rework the sword and shield conclave stance DE because its a spin to win stance, it has more damage than the other combo conclave stance and stagering effect on combo which is its too OP, rework it, and no, don't nerf the actual melee or the conclave stances, rework the actuall sword and melee conclave combo, even the "anticipation" mod is not working on conclave

Edited by -cS-Lionell
bad english

12 minutes ago, ArcticMantis said:

Not sure that's a typo. The meaning of efficacy actually fits in the context.

:facepalm:

You're totally right. It surely is not a typo, I rushed too fast with the answer to the quote :(

2 minutes ago, asd5a said:

They might've made it so the augment itself is now affected by power strength.

3 minutes ago, asd5a said:

7 Shadows give now 90% damage reduction (atleast that's what the hud tells me).

Hm, great news! Thanks for the heads up, I hope that's correct. I assume power strength affects it?

Thank you so now i can delete the Shields of Shadow Augment beacuse i cant no longer have 15 shadows at a time

I take it Back it seems you can get the same ammount of dmg reduction with just 7 shadows the power strenght required remaing the same 215% for 90% DMG reduction

Edited by matox01

14 minutes ago, LABAL said:

Well, that sounds promising. Accidental despoil deaths and self-desecration.
Also:

That sounds like an outright nerf for both health orbs and additional drops.

Probably to outright nuke the Tankros build with the Health Conversion mod giving out good armor on a caster frame.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half. Huh. So is that what that was about.
  • Fixed Grineer Napalm and Scorch’s targeting/shooting you through walls. Good start.  Does that include axing their infinite punchthrough?
  • Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods Paging @H3dsh0t

Edited by Chroia

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ChangesFixes

• Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods  (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash are all +90%).

Well, back to avoiding archwing again. That "bug" was actually something a lot of people enjoyed and even some of your YT partners agreed that it should be part of the base game to make IPS mods viable as a whole.

Oh well :/

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

I can't keep up with the naming convention of these update names...

So this is hotfix 1 of update 2 of part 2 of update 19?

They should really go back to using proper update naming conventions. It's so much easier to follow.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Vaulted Relics will now appear in the Codex (ie: Relics that are not currently in circulation that you may own).

This is a good change, however, it would be nice if Vaulted Relics had a visual cue on them, be it the relic image or the name itself, so when I'm picking one to start a mission, I will know which are vaulted and which are not, without having to memorize them all or constantly going to the codex.

Also, please fix how Kavats just stand still after attacking the enemy, which makes them die needlessly.