Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.1

[DE]Megan

Don't understand why you people complain about drain, when you have Despoil augment :D  Tried it with Medi-ray equipped on my sent and you know, always full hp + infinite loot all over around me.  Had build: Duration 155% / Efficiency 75% /  Range 205% / Strength 179% . Health orb drop change very usefull <3

However, Soul Punch could steal enemies health or something else. Something usefull. Along with Shield of Shadows.

Edited by WhyNotBro

1 minute ago, Akiryx said:

Not if you're building Shield of Shadows.. OR Creeping Terrify. Hence why I said I'm not building solely for Desecrate. l2read

Immediate personal attack? What are they teaching you these days? High efficiency works well with every single ability in his arsenal. Except for Soul Survivor, but there's Zenurik to remedy that. Power doesn't affect anything much, except Shield of Shadows. But the shadows themselves hardly get any stronger with high power.

Because it's still a MASSIVE amount of drain, and I use Kubrows, not Sentinels. I don't think I should have to be reliant on a companion for an ability to be functional.

Also, the health orb drop chance seems much worse considering you now have less of a chance for one to drop.. how is that useful?

@LABAL : Dude, SoS has been addressed for scaling as they said, That implies either a base percentage change or being affected by power strength. Unless they do something super convoluted, it would be Power Strength, which makes a huge difference as it's between 42% and around 83-89% without and with Power Strength respectively.

Edited by Akiryx

5 minutes ago, Akiryx said:

Because it's still a MASSIVE amount of drain, and I use Kubrows, not Sentinels. I don't think I should have to be reliant on a companion for an ability to be functional.

Also, the health orb drop chance seems much worse considering you now have less of a chance for one to drop.. how is that useful?

Always have some heals near you, that is usefull in my opinion :D Tried him in game and actually i haven't noticed critical changes for amount of obtained loot.
Massive amount of drain...have u even tried?:D It's fine.

Edited by WhyNotBro

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but Nekros' Terrify, when you're looking at the Abilities screen, shows "Armor Reduction %" as a red number even at 100% Strength. Pushing this Strength up to 115% at the least will make this number green.

Shadows of the Dead's "Health Decay Per Second %" also has this issue. But with this one, making your Duration better is colored red as if it's a bad thing to make the Drain amount less, and it's colored green when at 12.5% Duration and 24% life decay per second. Little UI problem that shouldn't be hard to fix, I think.

Anyway, happy with the changes, not quite convinced the Dark Sector credit thing was a bug, though. I don't play Nekros at all due to a lack of Reactor and knowing that his prime will be soon, but with these changes I'm now more tempted to get his prime than before.

Just now, WhyNotBro said:

Always have some heals near you, that is usefull in my opinion :D Tried him in game and actually i haven't noticed critical changes for amount of obtained loot.
Massive amount of drain...have u even tried?:D It's fine.

You have a LOWER percentage to get health orbs now than you used to, are you not understanding that? Before you had a 60% chance, and on top of that 90% chance for additional loot, now you have a 54% chance to get both combined. This means that you are a lot less likely to get health orbs. Maybe that has a big effect, maybe not, I haven't done a huge amount of playtesting, however 10 Energy per enemy at levels where you're fighting dozens of enemies at once comes out to a lot of energy. You kill a crowd in one go? There goes 250 energy! It comes to around OKAY with efficiency, but doing rough math on that, WITH efficiency, it comes out to about as efficient as it used to be WITHOUT efficiency mods. That's a SIGNIFICANT change to energy drain. I'm not going to make a build that's reliant on having a specific mod on a specific type of companion, that's a ridiculous concept and should not be considered when testing a frame's capabilities. You test a frame's capabilities based on it's own mods and abilities, PERHAPS a weapon but the weapon is helpful, not NECESSARY, otherwise it's just poor balancing. Believe me, I don't like to be that guy who just *@##&#036;es and moans about changes, in fact I rarely am, I was on board for almost all of the most recent frame changes, but this one, is just too drastically on the other side of the line labeled "balanced".

This hotfix appear to have created a bug in the Jordas Verdict where when you transition from Archwing mode to moving on foot, you are unable to fill up the meter for syndicate weapons on both the first and last stage of the trial.  The same probably goes for the underwater tilesets on Uranus, I'll check later.

Edited by Aeromancer
when, not if

3 minutes ago, Aeromancer said:

This hotfix appear to have created a bug in the Jordas Verdict where if you transition from Archwing mode to moving on foot, you are unable to fill up the meter for syndicate weapons on both the first and last stage of the trial.  The same probably goes for the underwater tilesets on Uranus, I'll check later.

That bug happened prior to this hotfix. I noticed it during SotR 1.1 on Ophelia when attempting to do the non-water Sharkwing bug by abusing Focus ability (which I found that glitch was patched)

Edited by KettleTicket
clarity