Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.1

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, -FP-Casper said:

Another nerf ... You're wanting even spoil all the characters in the game? instead of 14 are now only 7 mobs we can catch up with Nekros?
Desecrate now only removes 54% chance of additional item ...
Why do you give nerf in Warframe just before launch its Pirme ???

Shadows of the Dead had the rather annoying issue where it slowed player's computers to unplayable levels due to the sheer amount of shadows spawned. To compensate the change, each individual shadow is stronger, and you can recast to replenish their health

10 minutes ago, -domi- said:

Shadows of the Dead had the rather annoying issue where it slowed player's computers to unplayable levels due to the sheer amount of shadows spawned. To compensate the change, each individual shadow is stronger, and you can recast to replenish their health

I mean maybe if you had a S#&$box.. To be honest, this change doesn't bother me if and only if SoS is changed to compensate, otherwise it's a massive nerf to Nekros.

2 hours ago, RistN said:

Why are you thanking DE for Desecrate rework?I realy dont see the point.

What they did is made Necros even more stationary,desecrate lasts longer,it is a lot less energy efficient and no more fields of health orbs.

I would like to point out that i do understand that developers had their reasons but i just dont understand the players...

Bait. You don't have to stop and cast 3 now. Try Despoil and go melee things to death. Just got through a Hieracon with level ~55 enemies and was tanking them pretty effectively because of health orb drops.

Nekros' Shadows of the Dead are as dumb as ever. The maximum number has severely reduced their effectiveness. They don't follow mobs that leave rooms and try to shoto them through the walls, among a massive number of problems. Make their AI better than mobs if not as good.

These changes seem to be implemented because of console limitations.

Edited by ElocFreidon

Could someone clarify what this bug was?

"Fixed only one item per category being successfully traded if the receiving player has that particular category empty on their account."

Were people only getting one item from a trade with multiple items?

1 hour ago, ElocFreidon said:

Nekros' Shadows of the Dead are as dumb as ever. The maximum number has severely reduced their effectiveness. They don't follow mobs that leave rooms and try to shoto them through the walls, among a massive number of problems. Make their AI better than mobs if not as good.

These changes seem to be implemented because of console limitations.

AI of all controlled enemies needs to get fixed.Its not just a problem with SoD but Nyxs mind control affected target as well.They are just not aggresive and they need to fallow caster.All we need from them is just to shoot all in their line of sight and fallow us, not get lost,take cover and stand around confused.

Fixed Archwing Impact, Slash, and Puncture Mods giving incorrect bonuses to stats. They were giving flat bonus rather than percentages as intended by the precedent set by all other physical damage mods  (Comet Blast, Quasar Drill, Zodiac Shred, Meteor Crash, Nebula Bore, and Astral Slash are all +90%).

Just why?I dont get it.

YAY more useless mods in the endless list....

Edited by K0bra

1 minute ago, Windy_Wind said:

you still have to build nekros for duration so that the shadow won't die..nothing changes there

Except you need strength and efficiency as well for SOTD and Desecrate, and range which makes Nekros an absolute *@##$ to mod for. Not to mention his capabilities in general are nerfed due to the new mechanics.

>The number of Shadows spawned has been reduced to 7 and is no longer affected by Mods.

Sweet, my only build I enjoyed with Nekros killed.

>This is a necessary change for performance on all platforms.

Didn't effect the performance of my game one single bit when I spawned in 10+ shadows.

>To compensate for this, Nekros now spawns stronger Shadows prioritized by heavy unites killed with Shield multiplier and draw aggro more heavily.

This isn't a good compensation. Greater numbers>stronger individual units.

FeelsBadMan.jpg

10 hours ago, RistN said:

Why are you thanking DE for Desecrate rework?I realy dont see the point.

What they did is made Necros even more stationary,desecrate lasts longer,it is a lot less energy efficient and no more fields of health orbs.

I would like to point out that i do understand that developers had their reasons but i just dont understand the players...

My quoted post is totaly opposite from what is truth.efficency is good enough with despoil mod and health orbs drop rate reduction is barely noticable.Desecrate dont last longer and you can forget about it and dedicate yourself to action by just toggle ability.

I would like to stand corected and to say im sorry for not testing much before posting.

Thumbs up for this rework DE!

8 hours ago, Snivs said:

Bait. You don't have to stop and cast 3 now. Try Despoil and go melee things to death. Just got through a Hieracon with level ~55 enemies and was tanking them pretty effectively because of health orb drops.

I +1you.And you are totaly right.Necros is better now.Stuff i wrote is totaly untruth and i wrote this without much testing.

Sorry everyone for spreading toxic post.It was not attentional.

This minor changes are not cutting it for Nekros. SoTD needs a major overhaul. The clones are too stupid to be useful.

Also, so now instead of stopping and pressing 3, which had smaller animation, now we have to press 4 periodically, which has much longer animation?

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

On 10/08/2016 at 8:57 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

• Fixed Dark Sector Credit rewards being unintentionally cut in half.

Feels like more than half or I mistaken?

Hieracon before and after hotfix 6bCUuep.jpgAAU7X9o.jpg

No unintentionally other half compensation or at least credit booster for X days?

On 10/8/2016 at 3:11 PM, -cS-Lionell said:

did you done any daily challenges on conclave or lunaro challenges?, if yes and its not glowing, that'll be a bug

I guess he refers to the syandana displaying its glow in mission and landing craft, but shown without any tail lit on relays and dioramas (you can test it equipping a fully lit celestia and then going to see your own profile)

Yeah, that's another problem I can forsee with Nekros; now that his shadows last until they DIE, if they're over 40m away, because they're slow as S#&$, you're not going to be able to summon them to you or summon more. Any mission that has a lot of movement is going to F*** Nekros. That along with Desecrate being so slow has basically cripped him, functionally as well as literally he can't move around as easily.

On August 10, 2016 at 5:32 PM, Akiryx said:

I mean maybe if you had a S#&$box.. To be honest, this change doesn't bother me if and only if SoS is changed to compensate, otherwise it's a massive nerf to Nekros.

It essentially crippled consoles and even strained high-end PC's if more than 1 Nekros was in a party, and each shadow's strength WAS compensated for the change