Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SoTD rework is great but didn't touch on an important aspect: Managing your hoarde

Buzkyl

From running a few mission with my new fancy nekros buffs i have to say, SoTD isn't too bad now. Infact I'd say it's in a good place now. At the very least it's better off than where it was before. However it is missing some critical aspects.

1.You can't desummon a shadow. While it nice the skill prioritize certain enemies for us to summon, what if i want more utility units instead of heavy DPS units

Proposed Changed: Soul Punching a shadow kills the shadow and Nekros is refunded a portion of Health,Shields and Energy from the slain shadow.

2.There should be a way to see your potential Shadows in queue. No i don't need to see the next 20 potential summons but the next 7-10 would be much appreciated.

3.Holding Shadows of the Dead skill down should forcibly teleport them to you. Already seeing issues where i want an ancient near me to help me rez a teammate but it's off fighting a mob. It's too far that i can't use it's aura buff, however it's too close that i can't teleport it to me.  I should be able to force shadows to my location regardless of what they are doing, they are my  Shadows after all.

1) Funny I just thought about something similar...

2) I don't know... doesn't that make a little too much stuff to show on the HUD ? And according to devs, the ability now use only the heavy units

3) From last patch note, it seems now the ability make every shadow more than 30m far from you teleport to you. Is it close enough to what you ask ?

-edit-

Oh wait I didn't see the "too close to be teleported"

Well I don't get why they don't follow nekros in the first place, they shouldn't just wander around killing stuff (even if it's what we're doing :D )

Edited by Trichouette

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

1) Funny I just thought about something similar...

2) I don't know... doesn't that make a little too much stuff to show on the HUD ? And according to devs, the ability now use only the heavy units

3) From last patch note, it seems now the ability make every shadow more than 30m far from you teleport to you. Is it close enough to what you ask ?

1. Shadow bombs sound like a great alternative

2. Oxium ospreys count as "heavy units" and they're suicidal. I rather just get rid of them for something better. I can't let their health drain out as it will kill everything else.

3.That feature is working fine and is much appreciated however that are enough times where i would like my shadows generally much closer to me, than <30M. especially when reviving a teammate.

1 minute ago, Buzkyl said:

From running a few mission with my new fancy nekros buffs i have to say, SoTD isn't too bad now. Infact I'd say it's in a good place now. At the very least it's better off than where it was before. However it is missing some critical aspects.

1.You can't desummon a shadow. While it nice the skill prioritize certain enemies for us to summon, what if i want more utility units instead of heavy DPS units

Proposed Changed: Soul Punching a shadow kills the shadow and Nekros is refunded a portion of Health,Shields and Energy from the slain shadow.

2.There should be a way to see your potential Shadows in queue. No i don't need to see the next 20 potential summons but the next 7-10 would be much appreciated.

3.Holding Shadows of the Dead skill down should forcibly teleport them to you. Already seeing issues where i want an ancient near me to help me rez a teammate but it's off fighting a mob. It's too far that i can't use it's aura buff, however it's too close that i can't teleport it to me.  I should be able to force shadows to my location regardless of what they are doing, they are my  Shadows after all.

1. Is an amazing idea!  << THIS please DE!!!  

2. Decent idea, but and where the heck would you put the info?

I think the game AI gives you the top 7 besties anyways, so I'm good with that IMO 

3. recasting now puts them close now after 30m i believe, and heals the close ones, I'm going to test moving away from the shadows > 30m then moving again and recasting.

would put the whole group of shadows back on you yeah?

(More testing to come) ^^