Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #130: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

og5SwJL.jpg

Gather round for the first ever, Prime Time Games! Your contestants, Rebecca and Megan, will be having a friendly competition to see who will gloriously stand on the Temple of Honor Statue! Tonight’s Games will have them racing through deep waters, fencing off in the Dojo, and a gymnastics freestyle in the Dojo. The evening will conclude with 2 Tenno challenging Team Canada to a game of Lunaro! 

PLUS, see some amazing new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, see the winners of the Codex Art Contest 3.0, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, August 11th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Megan can you look into something, my understanding from the Dev stream was that Nekros' Shadows of the Dead no longer depended on any type of modding and was soley depended on what damage they took from enemies and their heath was renewed or replaced with a new shadow for ones lost when you recast SOTD? What is happening is they are dying like before and seem to still be dependent on Duration mods?

prime nekros 

prime nezha

prime ivara

prime atlas

prime inaros 

prime chroma

prime wukong 

prime banshee            /// Dreams \\\

prime hydroid               COME TRUE

prime mirage                DON'T MAKE YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

prime mesa

prime zephyr

prime valkyr

prime oberon

Edited by maripod
Shia my master

I started playing Warframe about a year ago and have been watching prime time and dev streams every week since then. What I haven't been able to watch most of the time are the Xbox One @ 1 streams. I know it's supposed to be at 1 because it sounds cool, and makes sense, but if I ever get caught with a VPN active at school (which I need to watch twitch) I could get suspended or expelled. It would be nice to have it at a later time but I know that all around the world this is already happening to people anyway. DE you guys are amazing. Stay awesome Tenno.

Interesting                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -A message from Mod Court 0-

2 hours ago, maripod said:

prime nekros 

prime nezha

prime ivara

prime atlas

prime inaros 

prime chroma

prime wukong 

prime mesa

prime zephyr

prime valkyr

prime oberon

inb4 Limbo Prime after Nekros Prime

4 hours ago, maripod said:

prime nekros 

prime nezha

prime ivara

prime atlas

prime inaros 

prime chroma

prime wukong 

prime mesa

prime zephyr

prime valkyr

prime oberon

This made me spit my coffee out, hilarious post indeed! But a squishy frame such as this is long over due hence Prime Hydroid.

Edited by Jakku