Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's walking speed in relays is broken

_Chronix

Before people blindly go "duurr hurr all frames are slow in relays u stupid", let me say that I am aware of this. More to the point..

Zephyr walks much slower than every other warframe when in relays. I assume the bug is a side effect of her passive. Like, snail speed kinda slow. 

This bug has been in the game for many updates now and nobody seems to have noticed despite how many times I've pointed it out :(

Secondly, the Targis Prime leg plates don't work on Zephyr. They are floating off to the side and don't line up properly with her legs. (Tested on Hagoromo skin, but may also be an issue with default skin)

Edited by _Chronix

1 - Yes, she does walk rather slowly in relays, i have noticed that for a long time but since the Relays i often visited were with a population of 1 (Just me) i never could compare the speed to others and know. Recently started playing on NA-East where they are full.

2 - Yes, it doesnt fit right on her and probably never will because of her fins/feathers.

Yeah I've noticed it as well, but since nowadays I throw the elemental jump mods on all my Warframes [I play the most], I just tend to Bullet Jump around which does sometimes get disorienting due to the drastic speed changes from mach 1 to 5 back to 1 again lol.

Unfortunately for now the best work around is too just Bullet Jump constantly to get around. I know your pinky is probably in pain just from the thought of it but hey, better than just walking slower than a turtle ;P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of which regarding Zephyr bugs, ever since the Parkour 2.0 tweaks the other month, her Gravity passive has been a bit buggy when you do the following Jump->Tailwind.
Also made a post about it a while back, but alas you wont see much traction due to her having a small group of players who play her, so stuff like your post might not get noticed right away. But hey that's what happens when you have 20+ Warframes lol.

If you really want to feel the difference on what I'm talking about, go run the Defense mission on the Moon tileset and use/compare the 3 different ways you can get into the air with her: Tailwind from the ground, Bullet Jump straight up from the ground, than look straight up, than finally try hitting Space (Jump) than immediately Tailwind after and you'll drop faster than 10 Rhino's taped together haha.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

16 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

2 - Yes, it doesnt fit right on her and probably never will because of her fins/feathers.

One possible solution to this I thought of would be to either remove or reshape the leg fin/feather bits when armor is put over them. Although those aren't even the whole problem, even if you disregard the fins the armor still isn't even lined up with those :/

• 3 months later...