Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.1 - Nekros Changes

[DE]Danielle

8 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

If they didn't want us to be able to afk, they wouldn't let us have our current shadows. Or rather, they shouldn't. Just have HC + Equilibrium + Despoil, stand in the centre of a room, and let your shadows fight for you. Get something/someone to constantly hit 4. Or even do it yourself, just pressing 4 every once in a short while.

the thing is, now just pressing 4 will cause u to run out of health soon (Toxic aura kills). Unless u'r in a team, with carrier (w Medi-ray, even so will cut-off when afk timer hits). DE nerf'ed Mag' greedy pull for this reason, as that's the only ability which can give u loots/ health/ energy while afking. Even trinity can't give u loots.

The other counters to afk is by: ancient' grapping hocks, knockdown, energy drain, ability cancellation. But however, due to poor scripting, these hocks (for example) will target players regardless of conditions, even when the ancient is surrounded by ur SoTD.

Atm, to me, DE is having trouble doing things. It's like giving us a car to drive, but limit us to how long can we drive.

On 3/11/2016 at 10:01 AM, low1991 said:

This problem worn't be a problem like now if there's a player customization option... U know, those movable UI for personal like-ing? And those additional UI which pops-up when condition fits. (Nerkos' SoTD for this)

can you explain to me this? I would not have misinterpreted

21 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

can you explain to me this? I would not have misinterpreted

Basically, a pop-up UI when certain conditions are satisfied.Like when SoTD is being cast, check for number of summons. UI pop-up with each individual HP bar of the SoTD. (ie, something like WoW raid, ally hp tracker)

These HP bar act like a tracker. atm, SoTD build need to mouse over SoTD summons to see hp left by decay, and that's not damaged by enemy. Summons damaged are always lower then those only by decay.

What have u misinterpreted?

On 7/11/2016 at 9:05 AM, low1991 said:

Basically, a pop-up UI when certain conditions are satisfied.Like when SoTD is being cast, check for number of summons. UI pop-up with each individual HP bar of the SoTD. (ie, something like WoW raid, ally hp tracker)

These HP bar act like a tracker. atm, SoTD build need to mouse over SoTD summons to see hp left by decay, and that's not damaged by enemy. Summons damaged are always lower then those only by decay.

What have u misinterpreted?

you speak of an only 1 bar of life so the undeads has no individual life but a bar for all? sorry i have a difficolt to underestand because mine Eng is not fine XD

On November 6, 2016 at 2:28 AM, low1991 said:

i still think, a single ulti undead melee summons will be just enough to matrix dodge DE' nerf bat threshold.

But a single, melee based summon makes it sound a lot like a copy/paste of Titanic Rumbler, which would undermine most of Nekros's advantages in comparison to Atlas, which... Unless Nekros has a massive, distinct advantage over Atlas in the summoning department, he absolutely won't be able to compete, because nothing in Nekros's kit can even begin to compare to the absurd power of Landslide. 

I see no reason why we can't just uncap the Shadow count again. It was very powerful as well as unique, but it wasn't overpowered, and the heavy-handed nerf to the Shadow count didn't even fix the performance issues it was supposed to. 

Edited by Gurpgork

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...