Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void endless missions

JustOR1G1N

5 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

I would not count on that. All of Vauban Primes parts are "rare" rewards. With Necros it's likely gonna be the same.

In that case they will have to add too many of the new relics and fill other reward tiers with existing rewards. I don't think this will happen because DE are not after rewards repeating.

What you wrote is true for Vauban but he was added before new Void system so developers felt free to put him where they wanted to.

Edited by Vol4ica_

I dont understand the point of them increasing the price of ducats because you are getting less prime parts than before since u can only get one prime part per mission. Before if u ran a t2 survival u can stay in it as long as u want and get lots of prime parts. The baro prices right now are straight up ridiculous

9 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

It did reduce the farmign since you have a better choice in a group and better chance of what you aim for prime item wise, ducat wise it still is not as bad, and most seem to ferget ducats and void trader msotly anyway for people who had to many prime items already and not really intented to be for everyeon right away but mroe for those who keep playing, even then sadly people complain about tehre is "nothing useful" for ducats also, so community is sadly split same for the new void system.

I personaly like it since i am a casual player just enjoying the game, and that since 3 years with some breaks in between, asking for endcontent in a game that is free and no one forces you to play is ridiclious, in other games where you pay monthly you you still also stay without endcontent for a while, because the one before got beaten and became regular already for those.

Overplaying a game, that ruins the peoples so called endcontnent and then cry they have nothing to do anymore, if some forget, this game is based around grinding and farming, RNG exists to keep people playing, and if that drives people away, they are in the wrong game. Some can be overdoen like the Kavat scan yes, i not defend it, but also no game is perfect.

Please stop it's posts like this that cause the community to be so divided. He is not crying, he is posting feedback and enumerating the things he dislikes about the current version. If that is so much of a problem to you just press the ignore button and move on. At this point you are just contradicting him for contradiction sake. 

And asking for things to be reworked on a game you enjoy its not ridiculous is actually how you make a game better. The longer the players play that game the more players there are in the game so the better the game is. Being free or paid as nothing to do with it. The previous void was masking end content the new update destroyed that. Before you would feel you were able to get parts a new player shouldn't be able to get so in a game that gave you a sense of progression, because at some point you would get some prime parts you couldn't get beforehand. The better you became at the game the longer you were able to stay in the missions. Was it perfect? Definitely not is the new system better? Well that is a personal opinion and there are no rights or wrongs but people should definitely feel free to post their thoughts 

Previously i play endless void for fun+getting duckhats or valuable stuff while doing so. Now i just log in, do sortie and log out, there literally nothing else do do once you get everything.

Previously you can run 1-2 hours survs or 40-60 defs and being constantly rewarded for it, now there leterally no endgame, there no point in those tigrises\vayheks with bazillions of damage or overoptimized builds, since all you face is 15-50 scrubs in starchart.

About "Endless mission is still here, you can challenge youself all you want"...exept that i don't, it doesn't rewards me well enaf to consider wasting mine time on it.

This is huge miss shot from De, all SotR achieve (personally)-is that i less play warframe and more other stuff.

15 minutes ago, Vol4ica_ said:

In that case they will have to add too many of the new relics and fill other reward tiers with existing rewards. I don't think this will happen because DE are not after rewards repeating.

What you wrote is true for Vauban but he was added before new Void system so developers felt free to put him where they wanted to.

They just need to introduce three new relics to replace the ones where nyx is at the moment. They can put on the uncommon slots stuff that currently is on the rare slot on other relics they have some already like that. 

1 hour ago, Dextral said:

your logic doesnt make sense, if its rewards you like you still get them, if its the challenge you like you can still do that?

Okay, I've read your replies throughout the thread and I will try to clarify, at least from my perspective.

Previously, we could do voids for ducat farming, ie 60 minutes to get trash parts, yes, that was the goal most of the time.  They sell for ducats and that was pretty much the real end goal.  Wait for Baro to bring good stuff, have ducats at the ready.  Now you may refute this with being able to do the same with relics.  But it isn't really the same.  

See it is from a standpoint of 1 mission/60 minutes/1 key or 10 missions/10 relics(or 40 relics in a group).  Not the same thing at all.  You are also saying we can still do survivals for however long we wish.  This is true, but part of the fun for most people (not saying you or anyone in particular other than myself) is getting even a trash prime as a reward felt good.

It was pretty annoying to get cores and the like in survivals previously and it is even more annoying now.  I ran 40 minute Mot (new T4 survival), know what I got as a Rot C reward?  An uncommon mod.  Not rewarding at all.  Yes there are rewards, but they are usually worthless mods or relics.  And since relics are just the means to an end, 5 minute speed runs to get a single part.  This makes the same missions we used to enjoy doing not so rewarding.

@Dextral, it honestly sounds like you are arguing for the sake of argument.  If you aren't that's great and I apologize.  But the OP is making feedback from his perspective, and if you don't share the point of view, well you just aren't going to get it no matter how many times you take the other side of the conversation.

I mean, honestly, would it affect your game play at all if this discussions resulted in better endless missions?  Based on your earlier replies you don't seem to care one way or another, so if you find it enjoyable to run endless missions for just the sake of doing so, it really doesn't hurt to change the system so the rest of us who want actual rewards can feel the fun again too.

I doubt this cleared anything up, and I can already see some of the responses that will be made to what I said, but oh well, I tried.  

Side note, Steve stated on a previous devstream he was looking into making endless missions (fissures and otherwise but mostly fissures) somewhat to how they were before, ie more rewarding, more bang for the (relic) buck.  I was hoping it would have happened by now but I imagine there are balance concerns regarding void traces being dropped in the actual Void and what to provide as rewards and how to distribute primes as rewards in endless missions multiple times with the new mechanics.

So all I can say is hopefully SoonTM.

22 minutes ago, Bacms said:

The previous void was masking end content the new update destroyed that. Before you would feel you were able to get parts a new player shouldn't be able to get so in a game that gave you a sense of progression, because at some point you would get some prime parts you couldn't get beforehand.

Yes, that's the thing. Old Void told us: "You need stronger gear to survive here and gain more profit." But today Void doesn't require any effort to get the reward. And that's really sad side of void rework.

Edited by JustOR1G1N

16 minutes ago, Bacms said:

Please stop it's posts like this that cause the community to be so divided. He is not crying, he is posting feedback and enumerating the things he dislikes about the current version. If that is so much of a problem to you just press the ignore button and move on. At this point you are just contradicting him for contradiction sake. 

And asking for things to be reworked on a game you enjoy its not ridiculous is actually how you make a game better. The longer the players play that game the more players there are in the game so the better the game is. Being free or paid as nothing to do with it. The previous void was masking end content the new update destroyed that. Before you would feel you were able to get parts a new player shouldn't be able to get so in a game that gave you a sense of progression, because at some point you would get some prime parts you couldn't get beforehand. The better you became at the game the longer you were able to stay in the missions. Was it perfect? Definitely not is the new system better? Well that is a personal opinion and there are no rights or wrongs but people should definitely feel free to post their thoughts 

Then tell me, why do people complain having to farm technicly twice now, farming relcits and traces to farm prime parts, it is sitll progression, and people who want the challenge can still run void 60 minutes/rounds or more, gettign sitll rewards with relicts they then can use for farming prime parts as little shorter breaks, i don't get the peoples logic here, yes you get technicly less rewards from those endless misions, but do you play for challange, rewards or fun? People play for different reasons and you still have the option sort of, you sitll get your rwards also every few minutes and waitign 15-20 mintues for soemthing random that oyu hope is what oyu want or if i do the void rift every 10 minutes is depatable but still the same effort and progression. No one tooked the challange away and you still get valuable relics, sicne tehy are now hold the items in even after vaulted making them more valuable.

8 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

but do you play for challange, rewards or fun?

Old void was fun, challenging and rewarding at the same time. Now we have to make a choice between these three points. I can't say that this is a good change. New Void has it's advantages, but it's still far from perfection.

Just now, JustOR1G1N said:

Old void was fun, challenging and rewarding at the same time. Now we have to make a choice between these three points. I can't say that this is a good change. New Void has it's advantages, but it's still far from perfection.

Exactly, it is new and they still change it, that is what people forget sadly, because i see people making suggestions but most also is just "old was better", which not helps and it won't change back to it anymore, since DE maked this now.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Exactly, it is new and they still change it, that is what people forget sadly, because i see people making suggestions but most also is just "old was better", which not helps and it won't change back to it anymore, since DE maked this now.

New system lacks some aspects that old one had. That's the reason why I created this thread. I would like to see some changes to make all of our fully forma'd stuff useful again. All I want is challenging Void missions with worthy rewards. I hope DE will think about it, since this new system is good for new players, but not for veterans.

I keep seeing some players saying that enemies are not meant to go beyond "x" level. I want to ask where did that logic of theirs even come from so every game that goes beyond level 100 is doing it wrong? Games should have a set level and not go further then that? Cause as far as im concerned games that goes beyond that, albeit scaling is still one of the most hated things in gaming, is known as the game "growing/expanding" though in warframes case its a bandaid like everything until it figures out what it wants to be or reaches where it wants to be so stop saying enemies shouldnt/arent suppose to go beyond a certain level thats just a haphazard opinion at best. 

And for the topic at hand @JustOR1G!N says it best they removed all the things that was void and split it amongst other planets in hope to make ppl play the starmap which it did and didnt do turning void and mostly endless missions into near pointless things besides relic/resource/xp farming(i use xp and resource farming loosely since a good team can get that done in first or second A rotation) [those that dont know rotation= AABC; 5, 10, 15, 20 rounds/minutes; 1st,2nd,3rd,4th rounds]

Edited by Omnipower
clarify more on rotations

11 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Then tell me, why do people complain having to farm technically twice now, farming relics and traces to farm prime parts, it is still progression, and people who want the challenge can still run void 60 minutes/rounds or more, getting rewards still with relics they then can use for farming prime parts as little shorter breaks, i don't get the peoples logic here, yes you get technically less rewards from those endless missions, but do you play for challenge, rewards or fun? People play for different reasons and you still have the option sort of, you still get your rewards also every few minutes and waiting 15-20 minutes for something random that you hope is what you want or if i do the void rift every 10 minutes is debatable but still the same effort and progression. No one took the challenge away and you still get valuable relics, since they are now hold the items in even after vaulted making them more valuable.

I don't know who made that complain you are talking so it is hard to know what to answer. The ones I have seen tend to be people complaining that the new system requires the same/similar amount of farming but they like it less so don't understand why it changed. But if you re-direct to the thread you are so annoyed about maybe I can ask the OP for the reasons he was complaining about the changes, in any case it is not relevant to this thread.

You pretty much just confirmed what the OP on this thread by saying "you still have the option sort of". So you have the same options but in a different way just so happens the OP prefer the older way and you prefer the new one. If you can't understand someone has different ideas than you have then there is no point in having this conversation 

1 hour ago, Vol4ica_ said:

Because DE is working on having more new players (and so donations) rather than on making veterans interested in playing.

I share this opinion.

It's important for the devs to keep the game growing cause for the longest time, the lack of proper progression system (sorta fixed with the new star chart) made the game feel too confusing for newer players and that hurt their experience. It's not that difficult to imagine DE wanting a game better polished for newer players. (grind reduction, iterating tilesets etc..).

And soon we'll have a new modding system that'll be more simplified too. Overall I'm noticing they're revising a lot of the older systems in-game to polish how new players experience it. High level, extended runs and challenge is not their focus at the moment even though vets make for the majority of profit and constructive feedback. We've already spend so much time/money on the game that we've ran through most of the content. At this point we're just playing catch up with new releases. I'm sure though, once they're happy with the changes to how the game apears to newcomers, we'll see some of the ever needed endgame that warframe is allegedly lacking. 

Simple, newer players buy more plat than veterans who already have everything because they either have played enough to get every free content, have bought enough in the past to get cosmetics, or have their inventories full of primes to trade for plat.

DE has to make money, and more money comes from more new players, simple as that.

Edited by EdBazokatone

Just now, JustOR1G1N said:

New system lacks some aspects that old one had. That's the reason why I created this thread. I would like to see some changes to make all of our fully forma'd stuff useful again. All I want is challenging Void missions with worthy rewards. I hope DE will think about it, since this new system is good for new players, but not for veterans.

Sadly this is what most games also aim for, new players for more money, which in all honestly is nothing bad since they need to pay for there workers and resoruces to, i fully understand all of you people here and rather whoudl ahd left endless missions how they are and have both systems maybe in some way.

And in all honestly Warfraem is no game you normaly not play that long, excpet with the now new added lore and stories and quests coming, but overall it is a game you technicly never need to pay for anything and can go and come back whenever you want kinda, people should take more breaks and then when they come back have more goals to gor for and try out new challanges. I mean doing several endless runs with the same tactic or group, is that really much of a challange?

Because if it comes down to it, Def you take a Frost, maybe a CC Frame and good DD Frames and that is all you do and repeat, same for Survival or Interception, people use the efficient way and repeat. and what do people expect really, as much people liked the old system, alot players also got bored of it sadly.

As said both systems i guess whould had worked, but we will see what changes will come in the future.

For those who not enjoy the game how it is now, takea break and come back another time and look how it goes.

49 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Okay, I've read your replies throughout the thread and I will try to clarify, at least from my perspective.

Previously, we could do voids for ducat farming, ie 60 minutes to get trash parts, yes, that was the goal most of the time.  They sell for ducats and that was pretty much the real end goal.  Wait for Baro to bring good stuff, have ducats at the ready.  Now you may refute this with being able to do the same with relics.  But it isn't really the same.  

See it is from a standpoint of 1 mission/60 minutes/1 key or 10 missions/10 relics(or 40 relics in a group).  Not the same thing at all.  You are also saying we can still do survivals for however long we wish.  This is true, but part of the fun for most people (not saying you or anyone in particular other than myself) is getting even a trash prime as a reward felt good.

It was pretty annoying to get cores and the like in survivals previously and it is even more annoying now.  I ran 40 minute Mot (new T4 survival), know what I got as a Rot C reward?  An uncommon mod.  Not rewarding at all.  Yes there are rewards, but they are usually worthless mods or relics.  And since relics are just the means to an end, 5 minute speed runs to get a single part.  This makes the same missions we used to enjoy doing not so rewarding.

@Dextral, it honestly sounds like you are arguing for the sake of argument.  If you aren't that's great and I apologize.  But the OP is making feedback from his perspective, and if you don't share the point of view, well you just aren't going to get it no matter how many times you take the other side of the conversation.

I mean, honestly, would it affect your game play at all if this discussions resulted in better endless missions?  Based on your earlier replies you don't seem to care one way or another, so if you find it enjoyable to run endless missions for just the sake of doing so, it really doesn't hurt to change the system so the rest of us who want actual rewards can feel the fun again too.

I doubt this cleared anything up, and I can already see some of the responses that will be made to what I said, but oh well, I tried.  

Side note, Steve stated on a previous devstream he was looking into making endless missions (fissures and otherwise but mostly fissures) somewhat to how they were before, ie more rewarding, more bang for the (relic) buck.  I was hoping it would have happened by now but I imagine there are balance concerns regarding void traces being dropped in the actual Void and what to provide as rewards and how to distribute primes as rewards in endless missions multiple times with the new mechanics.

So all I can say is hopefully SoonTM.

^This

The point of running endless void missions was that you got the parts you were looking for AND a good amount of prime junk. That means Ducats and honestly, a number of prime weapons i've built were only built because i happened to stumble across all of the pieces. and when i did decide i wanted to build something half the time i had 2-3 pieces already. Now, you kinda are limited to only farming for one thing at a time. Oh, and the fissures simply arent as fun as endless void missions.

3 hours ago, JustOR1G1N said:

Hi there! Today I'm here with my thoughts on Void Fissure system. 
 So, let me start. SotR update brought us new Void Fissure system, which replaced old Void. But... Here is the problem about it. Now farming of prime parts have turned into short runs with <50 lvl enemies. 1 mission = 1 reward. And it takes about 5 min to finish it.
 The question is: what the point of maxing frames, weapons, putting tons of formas in it? In old Void we needed all that stuff to handle with high lvl mobs. But now it seems unnecesary. Will we ever get our endless game modes (with multiple rewards per mission) back? Let's be honest: no one stays on Void Fissure survival for long time, because there is no sense in it. I noticed serious drop of online in my alliance Discord channel, because high-ranked players don't even know what to do in Warframe since they farmed everything. Many people started to forget about Warframe, and it's really scaring me.
 New void seemed to be cool at the beginning, but now I clearly see that it's not. I personally, at MR 22 don't know what to do in game, excluding daily focus/syndicate points farm and sorties. Old Void wasn't perfect, but I could go to T3 survival for 60 mins of solo fun. I got my rewards and it was cool. Now I just starring at the starchart and it's confusing me. New system need improvement IMHO. Would like to know, what other players feel after a month since SotR update.

P.S. Sorry if my english is bad, I'm from Ukraine

I'm with you my friend.My clan has also lost a lot of members due to this same fact. There simply is little to no purpose of maxing out a weapon or frame to go against high level mob, because the highest level mob you'll need to go against to justify time per reward is the 3rd sortie mission and raid. That is our end game. Yes, the fissures made it easier to get a specific part, but if you look at it as a time per reward.... the endless runs are way down on the list in terms of value

I've been saying for a while now they should add trace and more relics to those endless runs. That alone would make it worth it for me.

Edited by Mutt2679

In this thread as well. All I can see is salt over the loss of people their Ducat/plat farm. The arguments about loss of "end game" and such are all just secondary to the loss of farming.

If Endgame is the important part of the discussion why not ask for even better end game objectives (could be in the void even) that do not scream for a revert.

21 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

In this thread as well. All I can see is salt over the loss of people their Ducat/plat farm. The arguments about loss of "end game" and such are all just secondary to the loss of farming.

Because all this "void revamp" turned into void rewards nerf. Those rewards were the reason to play harder missions, stay longer on endless ones, so we had to make our gear better for this purpose. Now there is no actual reason to max all those stuff. Don't you think that it's a problem?
I don't wanna play Warframe just for daily sorties/trials, which are the only high level content that worth accepting a challenge.

Edited by JustOR1G1N

staying 2 hours in a void survival should be worth the time not because its challenging or whatever, simply because it was entertaining, even relaxing for me, it became a classic thing to do for me when i was targetless, i knew that no matter what the time invested in there was fun and i will steadily progress towards the next baro visit, without proper rewards towards baro it feels pointless, i say return the ducats to the void, be it with direct blatant ducat drops or not, just return the ducats to the void survivals

6 minutes ago, JustOR1G1N said:

Because all this "void revamp" turned into void rewards nerf. Those rewards were the reason to play harder missions, stay longer on endless ones, so we had to make our gear better for this purpose. Now there is no actual reason to max all those stuff. Don't you think that it's a problem?
I don't wanna play Warframe just for daily sorties/trials, which are the only high level content that worth accepting a challenge.

So? The only suggestion you have is to revert?

Should there be good end game? Yea sure. Is the old void the ONLY way that could happen. No, it is not.

The lack of end game is something that needs to be fixed. But I for one am happy that the frustration of the old system is gone.

2 hours ago, Vol4ica_ said:

You also have a choice: to buy new syndicate weapons or to save tons of xp to get relic packs. You are not limited with max syndicate capacity - if you really want Nekros very very fast when it comes out you can also collect medalions etc.

I think in the dev stream or second stream podcast Rebecca said the syndi weapons are not coming out very soon. Probably won't even be in August if i remember correctly. And yup I've got a ton of medallions already since one of the few things to do is syndi missions :clem:

2 hours ago, Mutt2679 said:

I'm with you my friend.My clan has also lost a lot of members due to this same fact. There simply is little to no purpose of maxing out a weapon or frame to go against high level mob, because the highest level mob you'll need to go against to justify time per reward is the 3rd sortie mission and raid. That is our end game. Yes, the fissures made it easier to get a specific part, but if you look at it as a time per reward.... the endless runs are way down on the list in terms of value

I've been saying for a while now they should add trace and more relics to those endless runs. That alone would make it worth it for me.

I feel you here, my clan went from approximately 60 actives and at least 10 people on at a time down to 3 semi-actives and it's rare to see someone else on.

With the current state of the game and several (now lost) hours of recruiting and interacting with each member it's hard to get the energy up to restart it from the beginning.