[DE]Rebecca

PC Baro Intel: Ducat Pricing Trends.

Not sure if glitch or not but the stock randomly changed. Sadly just before I was able to buy the Machete Wraith. :( Still happy I got P Flow though.

A bit more clarification as to what happened:

The noon Sortie rollover overwrote our Baro price changes, which the Hotfix then compounded the issue.

We've restored the intended values and switched the items offered to reflect our proposed Ducat price adjustments. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

The noon Sortie rollover overwrote our Baro price changes, which the Hotfix then compounded the issue.

We've restored the intended values and switched the items offered to reflect our proposed Ducat price adjustments. 

So the current items with P Flow and Kiteer Noggle are the correct items?

Will the items we bought from the first set of stock be refunded or are we able to keep what we had bought?

1 minute ago, zensox said:

primed flow and primed ravage isnt crap :O

how dare you!!! :(

well the sudden change is the crappy thing

good grief i manage to get pht

1 hour ago, Alanthier said:

[removed by mod]

No need to be nasty, but I would like the 12 plat I wasted trying to by the Detron. It completed the plat transaction but could not complete the weapon >.>

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed rude quoted comment
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

So 400 duck cats for an emblem was intended? D: 

• Upvote 2

so everyone that bought before is screwed out of their time and effort. thanks de.

• Upvote 3

Just now, NecroPed said:

Will the items we bought from the first set of stock be refunded or are we able to keep what we had bought?

i did get Primed Heavy Trauma before reroll and i still keep it.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

so in other words, you screwed over everyone who happened to purchase 2 more wep slots to get the 2 weapons there, and then removed the weapons we were trying to get from him mid transaction and left us with crap we have already? GG DE. #obviouslynotthieves

• Upvote 3

Just now, Xsoskeleton said:

i did get Primed Heavy Trauma before reroll and i still keep it.

I also wonder if we will get a ducat refund for what the difference between new and old prices would be considering the prices originally did not reflect the new changes.

Just now, NecroPed said:

So the current items with P Flow and Kiteer Noggle are the correct items?

The current items are the correct items. You can keep what you bought from Baro before we switched them live!

1 minute ago, NecroPed said:

I also wonder if we will get a ducat refund for what the difference between new and old prices would be considering the prices originally did not reflect the new changes.

true, Primed Heated Charge was 350 ducats before reroll, same as PHT, after reroll PHC went to 310 ducats...

40 ducats differencies but it still means a lot for ppl who rarely do relic opening / fissure closing like me...

Edited by Xsoskeleton
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, it seems that our Ducat price changes didn't take for Baro's visit today. We're looking into it!

Our apologies for the confusion. 

so are those of us who bought something in the first lot gonna get our ducats and credits back?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

The current items are the correct items. You can keep what you bought from Baro before we switched them live!

Are we not refunded the Ducat amount from purchases before the re-adjusted values?

• Upvote 4

then you ppl better refund all of us who purchased the wep slots to GET the 2 weps that it REFUSED to process the transaction for.

• Upvote 4

You guys see the bad things only!

EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THE EARLIER STUFF ACTUALLY SHOULD SEE IT LIKE VISITING 2 TIMES IN 1 WEEK!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Just now, zensox said:

You guys see the bad things only!

EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT THE EARLIER STUFF ACTUALLY SHOULD SEE IT LIKE VISITING 2 TIMES IN 1 WEEK!!! :D

sweetcovering utter disappointment is no use.

• Upvote 5

Good to know! Thanks for the quick response. Still sad I missed that Machete Wraith, but happy regardless since i finally got a P Flow. I asked this earlier but just in case it's not seen, is there going to be any refunds for the 'would be' price differences for the first set of stock listed considering those prices were not affected by the new ducat price changes?

33 minutes ago, Naith said:

Am I reading that right, 400 ducats for a small animated shoulder badge? Absolutely ludicrous.

Yes. 400 ducats. To someone who has mastered every prime weapon and, therefore, has no reason to hold onto any parts except to trade to other players, that's a pittance. Baro is not a requirement. Baro is a luxury.

• Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I agree that the only good thing was Baro's badge.

However, Baro's "fix" still offers insanely high prices. This downward adjustment that you speak of is unnoticeable. And when compared to prices from last year, these prices are actually higher.

I expected prices to be 100-200 across the board, maybe even 50-100.

You claim that you look at data and ducat fluctuations. but you seem to fail to realize the reasons behind what you see in the data:

1. More grind & repetition = less ducat income
  2. Less ducat income = less ducat spending and more plat spending to trade
  3. Less ducat spending = less ducat fluctuation
  4. Less ducat fluctuation = same old prices
  5. Same old prices = more salt and play unhappiness

It seems as if after the hugely successful "The Second Dream" update, DE has been on a death spiral down to Hell. Salt has been increasing the last 6 months.

Edited by WolfTitan
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, IIkky said:

Well atleast we know what he will bring next time now lol.

salt and ensured disappointment?

Kinda not happy because I wanted to pick up Primed Heavy Trauma for my friend who gave me his a while back. :(

• Upvote 1