Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.3

[DE]Megan

Just now, NativeKiller said:

Nikana Prime has 60% damage reduction with block.

Vanilla Nikana has 85% damage reduction with block.

Just wanted to say that once again, thank you!

Eh Primes Don't have to be better in every way...

(Still mad at rng for my luck)

4 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

Eh Primes Don't have to be better in every way...

(Still mad at rng for my luck)

I know that you are most likely just making a joke but you know...

As far as I know, all the weapons of the same class seem to share the same damage reduction rate.

Why should the Nikana family be the only exception? :3

Edited by NativeKiller

I know you are just making a joke but you know...

All the weapons of the same class seem to share the same damage reduction rate.

Joke?

Well is it absolutely necessary?

Why shouldn't it?

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

I know you are just making a joke but you know...

All the weapons of the same class seem to share the same damage reduction rate.

Honestly I'd argue the rest of the Nikana types should be brought down because it's kind silly for it to be higher than a regular sword.

16 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

Joke?

Why shouldn't it?

I don't want to start something with you if you are misunderstanding my intentions but let me just say it,

It is my personal opinion, that Nikana Prime's current blocking damage reduction is bugged.

So, I wanted to give feedback to the devs about it.

And, I think the bugfix is actually absolute necessary if it is actually a bug as I think it is,

You know, since bugs are supposed to be fixed, unless they become ascended bugs that people actually enjoy, 

Edited by NativeKiller

I am not a Weeaboo nor do I actually use the Nikana type weapons at the moment.

I just wanted to say that "there seems to be a bug that you might want to look at".

Also, yeah, Katanas are thin and frail weapons, so it doesn't make much sense for them to have higher block damage reduction compared to other weapons.

But rule of cool and space ninjas right?

Also, most importantly, the current game mechanics(regarding block damage reduction) are the way they are, and the Nikana Prime seems to be the sole exception to it, without any explanation to why.

It's just my opinion, and again, I don't want to start something with anyone.

I just wanted to give feedback to the devs.

Just let it go, I didn't make that comment to go through all this.

Edited by NativeKiller

8 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I don't want to start something with you if you are misunderstanding my intentions but let me just say it,

It is my personal opinion, that Nikana Prime's current blocking damage reduction is bugged.

So, I wanted to give feedback to the devs about it.

And, I think the bugfix is actually absolute necessary if it is actually a bug as I think it is,

You know, since bugs are supposed to be fixed, unless they become ascended bugs that people actually enjoy, 

It seems you are misunderstanding it was never my intention to start something.

Bugged how?

The Devs know, it not a bug it is on purpose because The Nikanna Prime is both sharper and lighter than both The Dragon and the mass Nikanna so less mass= more "recoil".

(Still Hating RNG)

4 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

It seems you are misunderstanding it was never my intention to start something.

Bugged how?

The Devs know, it not a bug it is on purpose because The Nikanna Prime is both sharper and lighter than both The Dragon and the mass Nikanna so less mass= more "recoil".

(Still Hating RNG)

Well, I already said it previously, the current game mechanics.

All the same weapon classes, the same block damage reduction rate.

Also, as far as I know, the devs haven't actually said ANYTHING about the Nikana Prime's "exceptional" damage reduction.

22 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

Joke?

Why shouldn't it?

I just assumed that you thought I was trying to start something since you left this comment.

Maybe it's just me but it didn't seem to be the most friendly comment around. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

Well, I already said it previously, the current game mechanics.

All the same weapon classes, the same block damage reduction rate.

Also, as far as I know, the devs haven't said ANYTHING about the Nikana Prime's "exceptional" damage reduction.

I just assumed that you thought I was trying to start something since you left this comment towards me.

Maybe it's just me but it didn't seem to be the most friendly comment around.

Huh...i just saw the weirdest thing. IRL

12 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

Huh...i just saw the weirdest thing. IRL

Yeah, comments like this made me think that maybe you thought I was trying to start something with you.

Or that perhaps you actually wanted to start something with me.

No problems, though.

I will be on my way, good day to you! :)

Edited by NativeKiller

Honestly the HP drain is awfull as having tanky shadows is one of the most important thing but you removed the amount I can have? That's ridiculous! Nekros was never strong but now you make him weaker by removing shadow hp and lower the amount of shadows he can summon? Are you kidding me! What called for this decision? 

1 hour ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Syndicate reward is still not fixed yet.

Yeah, is this still bugged? It seems like they're awarding half of what they should be. Still.

OH WELL! Thanks, Baro, your marketing brand is almost complete. Can we get a sigil that says "BUY NOW" or a picture of Baro for our ship? I'd love a poster to tack on the wall above the noggle.

41 minutes ago, Rex13568 said:

The Devs know, it not a bug it is on purpose

*Citation needed

DE has never chimed in, one way or another, whether it is a feature or a bug. We have no idea if it is intended, to make the nikana prime kinda like a side-grade to the dragon nikana, or broken, in which case it probably won't be fixed because it's a vaulted weapon and why bother rebalancing those.

22 minutes ago, Totorochan said:

We have no idea if it is intended, to make the nikana prime kinda like a side-grade to the dragon nikana, or broken, in which case it probably won't be fixed because it's a vaulted weapon and why bother rebalancing those.

Unless I'm misreading something, you're implying NikanaP is vaulted? It won't be due to be thrown in there until another good 4 sets.

When is archwing gonna get a rework? the way it is now is pretty terrible, ive never seen so many players die because the new flight system, its disorienting, its too loose, I liked the old archwing it was nice and tight, very precise, atleast give us an option for this "six degrees of motion" that truly isnt even needed. Thanks for all the fixes btw, this game is still as addictive as ever

Void fissure was created long time ago so why format is still from fissure?  For all items and dojo you need about 1400 forma~ From old void you should get 4+ forma per 1 run. this game need to get forma from high lvl excavation missions like: Pluto: heracles etc..... 1400 key use to get forma for all items?!?!?!!!!!? Are someone joking!?!?! Forma cannot be from relics!!! Please change it.

Shadow Shield should go up to 13% damage reduction per Shadow so you can still get a full shield with fewer shadows.  You want to reduce server lag, great, but do not just flat nerf people's builds when there is an obvious fix.  

Oh, and also duration, spamming to just maintain what you already did is even more annoying than spamming to do something over and over.