Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.3

[DE]Megan

Honestly Nekros has gone from my favourite and most played frame ever down to "I don't wanna touch it because the good memories frustrate me". I miss my shadow army. I'm sorry, but people playing on too high settings / bloody console players being the reason for my main frame getting gutted the moment i think his most controversial / spammy ability gets a rework has just been devastating. It feels like my Shadows aren't doing jack sh*t, like, they don't even tickle enemies, let alone the fact that i can no longer hide in a crowd of shadows. I used to be able to deal with sentients by spawning a ton of shadows, now they do nothing, get wiped instantly, and i end up getting peppered as if i hadn't even summoned them.

Guess i have to move over to Nova now. Nekros simply doesn't feel satisfying at all right now.

Here's a suggestion to make things a bit better: Restore some health to his guys when Nekros picks up Health Orbs. Which are now also not nearly as present as they used to be. Oh screw it, im getting out of here before i get too mad and write some really not nice things. Performance problems on consoles. Pfff.....

http://imgur.com/a/j3yfy

Edited by Jukantos
Can't get the GIF to work

22 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

I know you are just making a joke but you know...

All the weapons of the same class seem to share the same damage reduction rate.

Why should the Nikana family be the only exception? :3

Well with prime access Tuesday we'll see if DE can actually listen and fix Nekros before then, or see how the nerfs will make people not want him anymore.

On 8/13/2016 at 2:38 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U2.3

Fixes

• Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones having their health drained stopped after the player dies and revives.
  • Fixed Shadows of the Dead clones remaining if the caster has left the mission.
  • Fixed Shadows of the Dead health drain stat displaying as red when you make it smaller.
  • Fixed Valkyr’s Eternal War not working as intended once deactivating Hysteria as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/680982-eternal-war-only-active-during-hysteria/
  • Fixed Corpus/Grineer reinforcements spawning during Infestation mobile defense Alert/Sortie missions.
  • Fixed a Syndicate Medallion spawn point being at Extraction on Europa as per: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4x9xi8/cheeky_de/
  • Fixed the data mass in Mobile Defense missions spawning inside the ground on certain tiles.
  • Fixed missing localization.

Still havent fixed the bugs with the dark split swords not being able to use in melee only missions and not showing the weapon maxed in codex

On 8/12/2016 at 0:38 PM, Orthelius said:

9df3b40da1cf4c53824857fbac75d618.png

Evening region - once again my time to 'push my own agenda'!

Once again, please remove or tune down the drift on Archwing, the manoeuvrability of the Archwings in missions has been crushed by the fact that quick turns around sharp corners are incredibly difficult to pull off at high speeds - making the Jordas Verdict tunnel sections very difficult (without the Ameesha or shield restores).

Also, I bring this up due to the fixing of Valkyr - I am still in favour of knocking down her ult from invincibility to 95%/90% damage reduction whilst adding in a 30% loss of health every 10 seconds (to force Hysteria to be used in combat and not to sit around doing nothing), but also removing the scaling up energy cost. Currently at 100% it is at base of 15 energy per second, scaling up from 3 energy per second, which (with Valkyr's 150 energy pool) is horribly limiting to newer players, to the point where most lower level players are abandoning Hysteria completely. As the Berserker warframe, allowing Valkyr to maintain Hysteria for longer periods of time, but forcing it to be used in combat is what it should be about - rewarding aggressive melee play while punishing passive use of Hysteria as a cheese tactic. (As a note, if this were considered as the change it should work how it does currently - Status effects don't impact Valkyr, energy drain eximus do, leaving Hysteria can cause damage to reflect back on Valkyr, and rage won't work while Hysteria is active.)

This a pvp driven viewpoint?

On 8/12/2016 at 10:08 PM, NativeKiller said:

I am not a Weeaboo nor do I actually use the Nikana type weapons at the moment.

I just wanted to say that "there seems to be a bug that you might want to look at".

Also, yeah, Katanas are thin and frail weapons, so it doesn't make much sense for them to have higher block damage reduction compared to other weapons.

But rule of cool and space ninjas right?

Also, most importantly, the current game mechanics(regarding block damage reduction) are the way they are, and the Nikana Prime seems to be the sole exception to it, without any explanation to why.

It's just my opinion, and again, I don't want to start something with anyone.

I just wanted to give feedback to the devs.

Just let it go, I didn't make that comment to go through all this.

yep...good catch an agree on fixing it if it's a bug.

Regarding a misconception... Katana.... thin an frail... only ever messed with replica's have you? "Thin" if your comparing it to a broadsword.... frail... not by any stretch or interpretation. My original, and it's counterpart historical method remake, is functional in the extreme and has made short work of everything, including a car door... yes a car door. That is all :)

Edited by machinech

On 13.8.2016 at 7:48 AM, AdrianoStyle said:

Void fissure was created long time ago so why format is still from fissure?  For all items and dojo you need about 1400 forma~ From old void you should get 4+ forma per 1 run. this game need to get forma from high lvl excavation missions like: Pluto: heracles etc..... 1400 key use to get forma for all items?!?!?!!!!!? Are someone joking!?!?! Forma cannot be from relics!!! Please change it.

This!!!!!!

6 hours ago, machinech said:

yep...good catch an agree on fixing it if it's a bug.

Regarding a misconception... Katana.... thin an frail... only ever messed with replica's have you? "Thin" if your comparing it to a broadsword.... frail... not by any stretch or interpretation. My original, and it's counterpart historical method remake, is functional in the extreme and has made short work of everything, including a car door... yes a car door. That is all :)

Katanas hold an edge better but are less durable than a European sword. It's all in how they're designed, katanas have a soft spine with a hard edge. It's prone to chipping. As opposed to a European sword that tends to be the same hardness the whole way through. Also car doors are usually made of stuff like aluminum, fiberglass, etc.. It's no real surprise a presumably steel blade could get through.

Edited by Eldritchkitty
Typo

19 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Honestly Nekros has gone from my favourite and most played frame ever down to "I don't wanna touch it because the good memories frustrate me". I miss my shadow army. I'm sorry, but people playing on too high settings / bloody console players being the reason for my main frame getting gutted the moment i think his most controversial / spammy ability gets a rework has just been devastating. It feels like my Shadows aren't doing jack sh*t, like, they don't even tickle enemies, let alone the fact that i can no longer hide in a crowd of shadows. I used to be able to deal with sentients by spawning a ton of shadows, now they do nothing, get wiped instantly, and i end up getting peppered as if i hadn't even summoned them.

Guess i have to move over to Nova now. Nekros simply doesn't feel satisfying at all right now.

Here's a suggestion to make things a bit better: Restore some health to his guys when Nekros picks up Health Orbs. Which are now also not nearly as present as they used to be. Oh screw it, im getting out of here before i get too mad and write some really not nice things. Performance problems on consoles. Pfff.....

I dunno, my buddy seems to be enjoying his army of undying Sentients

19 hours ago, Jukantos said:

9MgETdV.gifHere just copy paste.

Just now, Eldritchkitty said:

Sentients only spawn 2 in a mission max, IIRC. And the health decay means they are certainly not undying.

4- man survival on Tycho begs to differ, and with 2 Nekros' running Despoil + Equilibrium they essentially have infinite energy to recast their 4 and resupply health