Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe Skin (The Syndana) Debate - FREE THE HANDS!!!

DaemonFleur109

So we all know how dissapointed we were when we saw the Nova deluxe skin bundle and lets be honest most of us got it for the buddha hands on it back right? Well DE had to bust us over showing us images that it was actually standing right thier behind you. So for all of you out there Put in your response at the bottom and DE We know you will see this eventually, and we hope you will make the right descision

29 minutes ago, DaemonFleur109 said:

Okay some of us were dissapointed right?

I was. And it's a little misleading, the hands do seem to come out of the syandana. Plus, why would you want to limit fashionframe? Do people really NOT want to have the hands on other frames?

Okay, granted, that would mean that you couldn't use the hands with another syandana, but I think thats less limiting than what we have now.

9 minutes ago, eminiclam said:

The helmet sucks, I'll give you that, but the skin itself is decent.

I actually liked the claydoll themed helmet. To me, that comment sounds exactly like 

18 hours ago, eminiclam said:

another inmature kid talking like everyone agrees with him......

(:

10 hours ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

At first I was VERY disappointed that the syndana did NOT make the hands. But then I realized the syndana itself was uglier then hydroid's default helmet and wasn't gonna put it on any warframe regardless of it producing the hand effect or not.

Personally I think this is the only valid argument for not attaching the hands to the syandana. Does anyone like sausages that twitch and wink at you? Because guess what?! I brought some sausages that twitch and wink at you!! YAY!!!

21 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

I was. And it's a little misleading, the hands do seem to come out of the syandana. Plus, why would you want to limit fashionframe? Do people really NOT want to have the hands on other frames?

Okay, granted, that would mean that you couldn't use the hands with another syandana, but I think thats less limiting than what we have now.

Thank u for your opinion

10 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Personally I think this is the only valid argument for not attaching the hands to the syandana. Does anyone like sausages that twitch and wink at you? Because guess what?! I brought some sausages that twitch and wink at you!! YAY!!!

Thank u again

21 hours ago, SaucyTuckermax said:

At first I was VERY disappointed that the syndana did NOT make the hands. But then I realized the syndana itself was uglier then hydroid's default helmet and wasn't gonna put it on any warframe regardless of it producing the hand effect or not.

Fair enugh

12 hours ago, eminiclam said:

The helmet sucks, I'll give you that, but the skin itself is decent.

We meant the syndana