The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hearth's Shop WTT FOR PLAT ONLY

Hello, and welcome to my shop. Currently I have these to trade for platinum:

Prime Pieces:

Nyx Prime BP (75 plat, because Nyx Prime is going away soon)

Odonata Prime Systems (50 plat)

Saryn Prime Helmet (50 plat)

Hikou Prime Stars (60 plat, because Hikou Prime is going away soon)

Kauasa Prime Band (50 plat)

Burston Prime Barrel (50 plat)

Paris Prime BP (100 plat, because Paris Prime is going away soon) (expensive for a blueprint because of how popular this bow is)

Vasto Prime Receiver (50 plat)

Mods:

Cat's eye (30 plat, because it is for a Kavat)

Cleaving Whirlwind (25 plat, because it is a stance mod)

Cold Snap (30 plat)

Enemy Sense (20 plat)

Flow (20 plat)

Fusion Core (gold) (25 plat)

Hammer shot (50 plat, because it is a nightmare mod)

Heavy Trauma (20 plat)

Intensify (20 plat)

Metal Auger (25 plat)

Relex Guard (20 plat)

Seismic Palm (25 plat, because it is stance mod)

Sniper Ammo Mutation (20 plat)

Streamlime (20 plat)

System Reroute (20 plat)

Thunderbolt (80 plat, because of how very important for you bow users out there lmao)

Tranquil Cleave (30 plat, because it is a stance mod and is commonly mentioned by famous youtubers)

Wildfire (30 plat)

Relics (these are expensive because they offer prime parts):

Neo V1 (75 plat)

Axi K1 (100 plat)

THESE PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, BUT YOUR PLAT OFFER MUST BE HIGHER THAN MY GIVEN PLAT PRICE OR NO DEAL!!!

If you would like to trade plat for these item, please message down below, or message me on:

In Game on Warframe: HearthstoneDude_ (send me a friend request as well)

KIK: darklaser12

Discord: HearthstoneDude_

Thanks for reading and I hope to see some trading between us! Have a great day :D

1 hour ago, Andimal8 said:

Just saying, you overpriced almost everything here.

lol theres a guy that posted some things for 1000p and even 6000p. Look at some of the other people's plat offers lol.  Trust me, Im not overpricing anything. Are you interested in any of my items lol?

Edited by HearthstoneDude_
13 hours ago, Andimal8 said:

Just saying, you overpriced almost everything here.

There is no such thing as overpricing, he sells for the ammount that makes him happy, asking him to sell stuff for prices that makes you happy and makes him feel miserable isn't the way to go.

I am happy that he actually displays the pricing on the items, for me these prices are just as valid as any others, doesn't mean i will buy, but it means these prices will certainly appeal to other player and that's what he's trying to do.

22 hours ago, KIREEK said:

There is no such thing as overpricing, he sells for the ammount that makes him happy, asking him to sell stuff for prices that makes you happy and makes him feel miserable isn't the way to go.

I am happy that he actually displays the pricing on the items, for me these prices are just as valid as any others, doesn't mean i will buy, but it means these prices will certainly appeal to other player and that's what he's trying to do.

Wow thank you for the kind words @KIREEK. Yea currently I am new at making a shop. If you could please message me tips on how to run a online market store like this, that would be great man. PM me on here or on the social media things I gave would be fine lol. Thanks again buddy!

• 2 weeks later...